Making of a Sex Slave Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We played three games. I got to spank Benjamin's ass twice -- three hits the first time and nine the second -- and he got to smack my ass once -- eight smacks. I wanted to make love after that but Benjamin had me wash the dishes and clean up the kitchen.

While I did that he sat at the breakfast bar with his laptop. Every few minutes he would get up and smack my naked ass. It was only a few whacks to my cheeks with his hand each time but the hits were hard. By the time I was finished cleaning up the kitchen and washing the dishes my butt was as red as a cherry and my passions were as hot as coals.

Benjamin escorted me into the master bedroom and we made love. It was vanilla but as I've said before, even vanilla sex with him is great.

On the morning of my sixth day of living in the dungeon Benjamin came into the room with my clothes. He removed the manacles and the choke collar. Next, to take up the extra length of the chain around my waist, he double wrapped it around my waist, hooking it with a rock climber's karabiner. Then he ordered me to get dressed and to keep the chain hidden under my jeans. We were going to return to my old house to get my car, my personal items and my clothes.

Benjamin said that he wanted to go there in the morning so that we could finish early while Sal was still at work. That way he could avoid any confrontation with him. Benjamin further said that he had no desire to ever see Sal again. I had no idea that Benjamin had such strong feelings against Sal.

When we got there the place was a wreck. The garbage can we keep in the kitchen looked like it hadn't been emptied since I left. Sal's dirty clothes were all over the house. The kitchen sink was full of dirty dishes and there were more dirty dishes in several places in all the bedrooms, the dining room and the living room.

I asked Benjamin if he thought I should clean the place up little bit. He got very angry and vehemently told me no. He added that if Sal wanted to live like a pig then that was his choice.

Benjamin and I then loaded up my things into his sport utility van and my Mustang. It took us the rest of the morning, by noon we were finished. I then went into each room and checked for my things. After I finished, I figured that if there was anything of mine that I forgot then it wasn't worth enough for me to worry about; Sal could keep it.

By the way, the entire week I was in the dungeon Sal never did try to call me or e-mail me.

It was also evident that Barbara was not going to get in touch with me either. I had called her and e-mailed her several times over the past week but to no avail. In the end I was glad, now she didn't know where I was living and could not give this information to Sal.

I also checked my social network provider several times. Barbara didn't send me any messages there either and following my Master's orders, nor did I post any information about myself there. I just visited the site and read what others had posted there.

As soon as we finished loading up Benjamin's SUV and my car we went to his lawyer. He agreed to take my case. Benjamin gave him a check to cover the expenses.

My attorney told me that within the next few days Sal would receive notification from him of my intention to divorce him. My lawyer would also tell Sal that any and all future correspondence he would have with me should be through him.

Then we went back to Benjamin's house. As soon as we arrived we unpacked the cars. I put some T-shirts, my underclothes, my socks and stockings, the blue negligé that Benjamin bought me and some other lingerie in the other chest of drawers that was in the master bedroom. I hung the rest of my clothes in the walk-in closet and put my shoes in a shoe rack on the floor of the closet and my personal belongings in the top of the closet.

Benjamin then ordered me to remove all my clothes. While I was busy taking off my clothes Benjamin got my slippers from the dungeon. He ordered me to remain naked until further notice. But when he said that, he also indicated that he would not keep me naked all the time, that there would be times when I would wear clothes like everyone else.

He didn't put the manacles back on my wrists and ankles or the dog choke collar around my neck. Nor did he tell me that I had to stay in the dungeon. I was free to go about the house. He attached the end of the chain that was around my waist to my left ankle with a Velcro strap.

Benjamin said that there was no need to keep me confined to the sex dungeon. I now knew where I was living and I had orders from both him and my lawyer not to communicate with Sal, which included telling Sal where I was now living. They both also advised me not to inform anyone else as to where I was living, which would prevent Sal from discovering my whereabouts from another person.

Benjamin then baked a couple of potatoes in his microwave oven and warmed up some frozen chicken tenders for our supper. While we were eating, Benjamin went over the rules of my sexual slavery to him.

First of all, I was to remain completely naked unless Benjamin gave me permission to put on clothes. He said with a smart-alecky smirk that he liked looking at my naked body. But I already knew that. He then added that on some of those days when I wore clothing, particularly on weekends, the clothes he would have me wear would consist of sexy lingerie or my blue negligé that he bought me. On other days I would wear regular clothing.

Benjamin would tell me as soon as I woke up in the morning whether I would be allowed to wear clothes on that day and what clothes I could wear; we would both sleep in the nude every night. He would also tell me when I woke up, what chains I would have to wear on that particular day -- except for the chain around my waist, which I was never to take off.

He said that he would not keep me naked or wearing chains all the time. He knew there were times when I would have to wear clothing and not have chains on my wrists and ankles or around my waist.

Secondly, unless he said otherwise, I was to refer to him as Master from now on every time I spoke to him. This was to be my way of acknowledging his dominance over me and my obedience to his will.

I was to address all other men, except Sal, as Sir. I was to call Sal and refer to him as pig Sal from now on. Benjamin told me that if he ever caught me referring to Sal as anything other than pig Sal then he would give me a sever beating.

I was to call any woman I met Mistress or Miss, depending on whether she was a Dominatrix or a submissive.

Each weekday I was to dust and clean one room -- the master bedroom and master bath, the office and its bathroom, the living room or the dining room. I would not have any domestic chores to do on Fridays, weekends or holidays.

Of course, the master bed would have to be made everyday and the laundry would have to be done whenever it became necessary. The guest bedroom, the main bathroom and the dungeon were not used every day. I would have to clean those rooms only when they have been used.

Benjamin said that he likes to cook; the cooking we would share. He would then help me clean up the kitchen every evening.

Once I have finished these domestic duties I was to come to his office to see if he had any accounting work for me to do.

I had to do all my domestic duties wearing nothing except my slippers and my chains. I also had to do my accounting work in the nude unless Benjamin told me otherwise, which would be on those rare occasions when one of his clients came to his office.

Benjamin said that whenever he took me out to a movie or out to eat or some place, if I had to go grocery shopping, to the beautician or to the dentist's or doctor's office or something like that, then I could put on clothes and remove all the chains except the waist chain. He would take that off when I went to the doctor's office. He said this latter was so that I wouldn't have to wear my "religion" on my shirt sleeve.

Finally and most importantly, I was to obey my Master without any reservations. He owned me. As such, I had to obey his every command. But I would be allowed to ask him why he was making me do something. On those occasions he promised that he would answer me truthfully. He added that he would never ask me to violate the law or ask me to do something that I could not or would not normally do.

After we ate supper and cleaned up the kitchen Benjamin asked me what I wanted to do my first evening living outside the dungeon.

In a very demure voice I quietly answered him, "Master, except for Saturday you haven't spanked me in over a week and that was only a few whacks to my ass. Could you please spank my . . ."

"I was hoping you would ask me to spank you," he interrupted me. "I want your first night out of the dungeon to be a memorable one."

"Oooohhh Master," I purred.

"Go to our bedroom and wait for me there. I want to get some toys from the dungeon."

"Yes Master," I answered him in the sexiest voice I could.

When Benjamin came into the master bedroom he had with him a blindfold, a flogger, a cane, a clit clamp and a pair of nipple clamps with serrated edges. Both the clit clamp and the nipple clamps had little weights attached to them. I moaned in anticipation to what he was about to do to me. He's put these clamps on me before and I love the delicious torture they give to my nipples and clitoris.

"For tonight's torture slave there will be no safe word or safe phrase. I will stop beating you and torturing you when I feel like it."

He paused a moment to let this information sink in.

Then, "I'm not doing this to hurt you or just to inflict pain on you. I'm doing this in order to help you increase your love and faith in me. Besides, by now I know your limits and I know when to stop. Do you understand slave?"

"Yes Master, I am yours to do with as you please," I bowed my head in resignation, but I was elated that I was going to be abused to the maximum by my Master.

"Good. Now go stand to the right of the bed; I want your legs spread apart, as far as you can get them without falling over. Interlock your fingers and place them behind your head."

"Yes Master."

Benjamin put the blindfold on my eyes. Then he pinched and twisted my nipples between his thumb and first finger. He pulled hard on them. The ache filled my breasts. I had to bite my lip to keep from crying out. Next he attached the clamps to my nipples. He pulled hard on them too. I moaned.

"Go ahead and moan slave. Cry if you like. I want you to. I want you to know that I own you and I will do with you as I please. Do you understand slave?"

"Yes Master," I cried.

"Good." He again pulled hard on the clamps that were pinching my nipples.

After that he smacked my pussy mound with his hand; it startled me more than hurt me. Then he got on his knees in front of me and opened my labia. I felt him kiss, lick and suck my clitoris. The passion in me was flowing hot. I let the bliss pour over me. But I knew he was only stimulating me in order to get my clitoris gorged with blood so that he could put the clamp on it. I was in agony and ecstasy at the same time.

He pinched my clit hard. His fingers felt like a vice clamping down on my whole pussy. Then he put the clamp on me. It was like a bolt of lightening hitting my vagina. A delightful pain wracked my entire groin.

"Oh Master," I cried weakly. "It feels so good."

Benjamin did not answer me. He stood up and pulled on all three clamps simultaneously. I grimaced from the pain but I didn't want it to end. It was so delectably torturous.

After pulling on the clamps for several seconds he let them go. I could feel the clamps swinging back and forth, the weights pulling on my tender flesh.

"Now slave, what would you like me to beat you with first, my belt, the cane or the flogger? I'm going to beat you with all three before I fuck you. The question is which one do you want first?"

The cane hurt the most and the flogger the least. Did I want the anguish to increase or decrease until I got my orgasm? I couldn't decide. "Whatever you wish Master. I am here to serve and obey you."

He didn't answer me verbally. Instead, he hit my tits with the flogger. It wasn't hard but it surprised me. He smacked me several more times across my breasts. I could feel the euphoria building in me with each stinging whack.

Next he hit me on my pussy mound several times. As when he smacked my tits, it wasn't very hard. But my passions were still on fire. He had just begun to beat me and already I was a steaming bundle of emotion.

He hit my stomach a couple of times with the flogger. Then he attacked my ass cheeks. These smacks were hard. I grimaced and tightened my cheek muscles.

"Did you like that slave? Want me to hit you like that again?"

"Yes Master. Please, it feels so lusciously torturous."

Without warning he hit my ass hard with his belt. I could feel the welt rising on my skin. But before I had time to react, he hit my cheeks hard several more times. Tears filled my eyes. The hurt was severe. But I didn't want him to stop. I only wanted him to beat me, to hurt me and to make me cry.

As if he could read my thoughts, he began to beat my thighs, my ass, my vagina, my stomach and my tits with his belt. I was euphoric with pain. My whole body felt like it was on fire. The agony was excruciating. The ecstasy was magnificent.

Then he started to hit my nipples with the cane. These blows were not hard. They didn't have to be. The sting from just a light tap to my bare flesh was enough to send me to the stars. But now that my skin was already tingling with anguish, the pain was piercing. I started to cry softly.

After a few whacks Benjamin stopped beating me and began to wipe down my naked body with a cool wet cloth. I was immediately carried up to a pinnacle of joy. The relief was exquisitely joyous. I began to moan in delirium.

As soon as my whole body was wet, I heard Benjamin open the chest of drawers. But I didn't have to see to know what he was getting out. He touched my left nipple with the electric wand, then the right nipple. I jumped slightly at each touch. Next he began to shock my navel, my Venus mound and my ass cheeks. The jolts were pure torture but as with the thrashing, I didn't want it to stop.

After a couple of minutes of shocking me, Benjamin started to beat me again. This time he used the belt and the flogger at the same time. He had the belt in his right hand beating my ass and my thighs and the flogger in his left hand smacking my pussy, stomach and tits.

After numerous smacks, Benjamin again began to rub my skin with the cool wet cloth. Once he had my flesh wet all over he shocked me with the wand until I was a quivering mass of joy. Then he beat me some more.

For about twenty minutes he wiped me down with the cool wet cloth, then jolted me with the electric wand and then beat me with the belt or the flogger. My emotions were on a rollercoaster of pain and pleasure, agony and ecstasy, up and down, up and down. I could not escape

Soon I was crying uncontrollably. He removed the clamps off my nipples, sucking each teat after removing the clamp. Then he knelt in front of me and took the clamp off my clitoris. He licked and sucked my clit. The relief was pure beauty.

He removed the blindfold. I put my arms around his shoulders and cried into his neck. He led me to the bed and lay down on top of me. I could feel his rock hard penis rubbing against my vagina. I opened my legs, reached between our bodies and guided his manhood into my pussy.

As soon as his head was inside my hole, he rammed himself hard, deep into me with a grunt. I moaned loudly.

I wrapped my legs around his body. He grabbed onto my waist and began to pummel me. He plunged down into my grotto; his masculinity pervaded my womanhood. I thrust my hips up to meet his ramrod; I gripped the sheets as the passion filled my entire body.

Grunting, sweating, pumping, he was my driving force. Sweating, thrusting, whimpering, I was his magnetic stimulus.

He was my flaming arrow; I was his burning hearth. Our animalistic desires took control of our bodies. He was my hungry stallion; I was his voluptuous mare. He was my sensuous buck; I was his hot bitch.

In and out, in and out, he pumped me like he was a jackhammer. I enveloped him like he was my knight in shining armor.

Harder, faster, deeper, he pushed me on. Gasping, moaning, thrashing, I was a rapturous woman of the night. He was my beast of the field; I was his fowl of the air. He was my stag; I was his doe.

Within minutes both of us were crossing the gorge, climbing Mount Everest and soaring to the stars. Our respective orgasms filled our bodies.

We both fell into a heavenly bliss.

I lay in his arms for a long while just savoring the pleasure.

"Now slave, I'm going to bathe you. Go stand in the shower and get the water flowing hot."

"Yes Master." I knew he wasn't finished with my body. Almost every time we showered together we had oral sex afterwards. Sometimes he would eat me and sometimes I would suck him off. I wondered which it would be this time. I hoped he would let me suck his cock; I wanted to return the joy he had just given to me.

Benjamin washed my neck and breasts first. After rinsing me off, he sucked each of my nipples a moment or two before washing my stomach and pussy. Next he washed my back, my butt, my legs and the rest of my body.

After he finished bathing me he had me wash him. I washed and rinsed him just as he did me, as we have always done to each other. I washed one section of his body at a time, paying particular attention to his crotch. I knew that the attention I gave to his dick and balls made the shower a lot more sensuous for him, indeed, for both of us.

Once we were through bathing each other Benjamin sat on the bench in the shower. I sucked his cock while he sprayed the water onto my back. He filled my greedy mouth with his sweet juice. I was overjoyed that he allowed me to suck his dick.

After we dried each other off, he escorted me to our king size bed and fucked me again; it was doggy style. He then ate my pussy. I was on cloud nine.

When he finished performing the cunnilingus on me I snuggled into his arms and fell blissfully to sleep.

To be continued...

12