Making the Grade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sasha's eyes widened at his admission. Jon, on a roll, continued, "I can't stop thinking about it and I, thought maybe if I read the whole story, maybe -- I could finally stop thinking about it and stop walking around perpetually hard."

"Oh." Sasha giggled with surprise at his confession, covering her face with her hands for a moment, she looked up. "Okay."

She reached into her bag and produced a stack of paper, Jon guessed 10 pages, and placed them on the edge of the desk.

"Here's the rest of it. The whole thing." She sighed and waited for a response.

"Thank you, Sasha." The relief apparent in his voice.

"One condition," Sasha cautioned him, "Will you tell me what you think? Honestly, tell me if it's any good or not?"

Jon grinned wickedly, his cock already stirring.

"I will." He promised.

Without another word, Sasha rose and exited, the door clicking softly behind her. Jon rushed to gather his things, stuffing the new material in his briefcase and hurrying to his car for the short ride home. As he drove, his cock grew, driven by the anticipation of reading Sasha's work. His wife continued to ignore him, not even bothering to eat at the table with him, and retreating to the bedroom directly after. Jon was grateful for the silence and, beer in hand, retired to his office, locking the door behind him.

Sasha's story did not disappoint him, he began reading and was instantly drawn into the story of a young nubile college student and her sexual escapades. The pages were filled with raw sexual desire. Jon's cock throbbed insistently and by page 5 his balls ached for release. Submitting to his base needs, Jon dropped his pants and pushed his shorts down to his ankles. He wrapped his hand around the base of his cock and stroked slowly, milky pre-cum leaking out of his head. Jon continued to read, the words rushing on as the main female character willingly took to her knees to lick and suck the male character's throbbing member. Reaching the end, Jon set the story down and closed his eyes, he imagined Sasha naked before him, her pale pink lips wet and inviting. Her tongue snaking out to caress the head of his cock, pumping faster now Jon moaned aloud and allowed his fantasy version of Sasha to take his throbbing shaft into her mouth. He imagined the feel of her warm wet mouth around his thickness, as she nibbled and sucked at him. He wanted her tiny hand to cup his balls while she sucked him. Jon lost himself to the fantasy, feeling her silky brown hair in his hands as he fucked her mouth. The orgasm burst from him, his muscles shaking as the waves of cum spilled onto the carpet. Totally spent, Jon waited for his heart rate to return to normal. The bright lights made him wince when he opened his eyes, the cum that hadn't hit the floor was dripping onto his thigh. Taking a deep shaky breath Jon stood and attempted to clean himself up slightly. Using tissues he wiped the cum from his leg and the rug and flushed the evidence of his self abuse.

For the first time in two weeks, Jon slept deeply, the resolution of Sasha's story and the exhaustion of his self-pleasure leaving him sated for the night. The rest of the weekend dragged on. Jon feigned indifference, completing his usual routines trying to contain his thoughts about Sasha. He eyed his wife surreptitiously, wondering if she sensed the sexual charge surrounding him. Jen never even gave him a second look; they hadn't spoken to each other since the night she'd rejected him and he preferred it that way. Each night Jon locked himself in his office and reread Sasha's story. He lay on the couch and let his fantasies run wild. Jerking off to thoughts of Sasha, Jon's evenings were filled with thoughts of Sasha's naked form. With each word he read, his desire for her grew. He wanted her naked and pressed against him, he wanted to grind his cock between her tits, he wanted her to ride him while he suckled at her nipples, but most of all Jon dreamed of tasting her. He wanted to lodge his fingers firmly into her tight, wet pussy and run his tongue over her clit until he tasted her cum.

Jon hurried to class Monday morning, Sasha's story hidden in the pocket of his briefcase. He took his place at the lectern five minutes early and waited for the stragglers to be seated. Catching Sasha's eye Jon began:

"Good morning! I hope you all had a good weekend," He gave her a knowing smile, "I know I did."

Sasha returned his smile, and he began the day's lesson. At the conclusion of his lecture, Jon reminded his students of the nearing mid-term deadline.

"By now you should have a subject in mind for your term paper. You will need to have that subject approved by me -- either send me an email proposal or make an appointment with my secretary upstairs and we'll go over the requirements." Jon gestured at the door, dismissing them.

Sasha smiled at him as she passed, "Great lecture today, professor."

"Thanks Sasha," He smiled as she came to a stop in front of him. Jon's gaze drank her in, today she'd donned a white denim mini skirt, the frayed hem stopped mid-thigh, revealing slender, tanned legs. Silver high heeled sandals allowed him the view of her ice blue toenail polish. Her pink tee shirt was emblazoned with a giant pair of red cartoon lips, a purple tongue protruding lewdly between stark white teeth.

"Should I stop by your office later to pick up my paper?" The grin spread across her face, "Get some of your thoughts on my work?"

"Sure," Jon's heart thumped against his rib cage, "Talk to Sarah upstairs and she'll fit you in."

"Okay." Sasha batted her lashes at him. "See you later."

Jon found that he had a hard time concentrating that day, the classes dragged on and he found it difficult to focus on the lessons. He headed to his office after his last class and asked his secretary for the appointment schedule. Sasha was to be his last appointment of the day and a shiver of anticipation rushed over him. Jon set the spreadsheet aside and took a deep, calming breath. The parade of students entered and left in ten minutes increments and Jon feigned interest in their chosen term paper subjects. All the while he watched as the minutes inched him closer to Sasha.

Finally she knocked.

"Hi," Jon greeted Sasha with a smile as she set her bag down and perched delicately on the edge of the chair across from him.

"Hi," She echoed shyly, folding her hands in her lap and twisting the ring on her forefinger.

Sasha held his gaze with steady curiosity, and John squirmed as the familiar stirring of need began in his loins. Sasha waited expectantly for Jon to say something. Instead he pulled the sheaf of papers out of his brief case and set them on her side of the desk. "Thank you." He said finally, his mouth going dry with anxiety as she continued to scrutinize him.

"What did you think?" She tilted her head at him.

"It was incredible," He answered immediately, not giving himself a chance to change his mind, "I loved it."

"Really?" She was pleased by his compliment.

"Really," Jon nodded, a bright smile filling his face, "Really."

"Can you -- uh, did it turn you on? Did it make you want to, you know -- um, jerk off?" Sasha's voice dropped to a husky whisper as she probed Jon for an honest assessment of her erotic fantasy.

"Yes," Jon's cheeks flamed as he whispered.

"And did you? Did you make yourself...cum?" Sasha squirmed in her chair, and it slowly dawned on Jon that hearing about his arousal was feeding hers.

"Yes." Jon's cock was fully erect as he admitted to touching himself while reading Sasha's story.

"Mm." Sasha gave a small moan, and shifted in the chair again. "Tell me?"

Jon's cock throbbed as his eyes darted around the room.

"I don't-" he hesitated nervously, "think this is the best place for this conversation."

Sasha sucked in her bottom lip.

"Please?" She whispered, a desperate plea.

Jon stared in shock, the naughty request making his cock stiffen even more, as he glanced at the closed door of the office.

"Lock the door." Jon ordered, immediately questioning his inappropriate decision.

Sasha complied, the metallic click of the deadbolt signaling the point of no return. Returning to her seat, Sasha stared at him expectantly, waiting for him to begin.

"Tell me?" She whispered again, crossing her legs and tugging at the hem of her skirt.

"Reading your story -- it made me hard." Jon cleared his throat, "The first part, um when she gets on her knees and takes Justin's limp cock in her mouth -- I could almost feel it."

"Do you like that?" Sasha purred, "When a woman goes down and you?"

"Yes." Jon closed his eyes. "The way you described him getting hard in her mouth, drove me crazy."

Sasha moaned and Jon opened his eyes. She had uncrossed her legs, her thighs parted slightly.

"Did you touch yourself?" She asked, urging him for details.

"Mm." Jon swallowed visibly, "Yes. I pictured my cock in your mouth and...I jerked off."

"Show me?" Sasha begged, her squirming caused her skirt to ride up on her thighs.

Jon's mind fogged over with desire, his hands shook as he unzipped his fly. Sasha gasped as most of his 8" rod came into view. Sasha sucked at her bottom lip and leaned back, parting her thighs even more, Jon caught sight of her naked lower lips.

"Show me." Sasha moaned again, her delicate finger tips making their way to her clit.

"Oh god," Jon moaned, his balls tightened at the sight of her. With a fierce and desperate need to please her, Jon wrapped his hand around the base of his cock and stroked, "When -- ah, in your story, when Kelsey climbs on top of Justin, I almost came in my hand -- god, you're so beautiful."

Sasha's fingers danced around her clit while she moaned, never taking her eyes off of his cock.

"More," Sasha pleaded with him, "tell me all of it."

"I -- I," Jon stuttered, as he stroked faster, "I pictured you riding me, moaning."

"Do you like that?" Sasha whimpered as she fingered herself. "Having a girl ride you?"

"Mm." Jon fought to keep his voice down, "Your story -- it made me want to be inside you -- I want, oh god, I want you to suck on my cock and then ride me like that."

Jon pumped furiously, picturing Sasha on top of him. The orgasm shook him, cum erupted from the swollen purple head of his cock as Sasha's looked on with lusty appreciation. Jon closed his eyes and rested, waiting for the dizziness to subside. When he finally looked up she was smiling. He tucked his now limp dick back into his pants and used a tissue to clean up the sticky mess he'd made on the floor. Without saying a word, Sasha placed a stack of papers on his desk and left, the door closing softly behind her.

Reality crashed down around Jon as the glow of his orgasm faded. Feeling an immediate need to flee his office, he stuffed Sasha's new story into his bag and locked the door behind him. Driving home, he fretted. While he felt a slight twinge of remorse for betraying his wife, the guilt of betraying his profession ethics gnawed at him. While he hadn't touched Sasha, he doubted any disciplinary Board would see it that way. The overwhelming panic at the thought of losing his job, made his stomach ache. He sat parked in his driveway and cursed himself for not having more self-control. In an attempt to redeem himself Jon vowed not to think of Sasha that way again. He left his briefcase containing her story, locked in the car.

12