Making Up for Lost Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you had better get your luggage, before the bus leaves with it" I suggested and he left me with a look of don't go away, I will be right back. Instead I zippered back up and, after he had retrieved his luggage, helped him bring it all the way to the car and load the boot. Since it was quite dark and the car was hemmed in on three sides, we were able to freely kiss and rub each other. I had left the heater on in the car and it was quite warm inside. We decided to get in, rather than risk both frostbite and prosecution for indecent exposure by getting into the act outside.

Khalid got into the passenger seat and dropped his trousers, exposing his rock hard cock. While still standing outside, I removed the jacket and handed it to him. As he tossed it into the back, I sat in his lap, closing the door in the process. I was chilled from the few seconds of exposure and Khalid held me close to warm me up. Undoing the clasp of my bra, he deftly exposed my breasts and erect nipples. I bent down and slid my panties off. Virtually naked in the car, I turned around and straddled him, with my legs bent at either side.

Khalid fondled my breasts and sucked on the nipples constantly. We then began to kiss deeply as I slowly stroked his cock. As if on cue, we stopped and I placed my cunt on top of his dick and slowly sat downwards, letting gravity do its bit. A deep moan escaped his throat as my pussy engulfed his prick. Slowly at first and then with increased momentum, I began to ride him. Every time I pumped, Khalid grabbed me closer as if he could not believe I was there fucking him in the parking lot. As our climax neared we both bucked and pushed into each other. We came simultaneously and as our juices mingled, I lay back against the dashboard to catch my breath.

Khalid grabbed a tissue from the back seat and cleaned around his cock which was still in me and around my legs. I finally raised my midsection and let his now spent cock slip out of my vagina. He cleaned me as I stood with my feet on the floor and my hands holding the top of his seat. Rather than risking going outside in the nude and putting on my jacket, I slid over to the driver's side. As I grabbed for my jacket and intimates, Khalid stopped me from doing so. "Just drive us home as you are," he said with a wink. I tried to reason with him, but his fingers began to tease the folds of my pussy reducing my protestations. "What the hell and why not?" I figured and pulled the car out of the parking lot and on to the street.

VII

Thank heavens it was almost 9 pm on a weeknight and being winter this meant that traffic was at a real low. Also we lived in a suburban area and could cut through inside lanes, rather than being on the main roads. I did my best to both comply with Khalid's request to drive in the buff and to preserve my modesty by not being caught in the state of undress. We did encounter a couple of traffic lights on the way. The first was negotiated without trouble, but at the second we pulled up next to a city bus. Luckily the light went green just as we stopped, but there were a lot of stares from the passengers and the driver as we zipped by, since my bare boobs were on clear display for all and sundry to view. Fifteen minutes into the drive, mercifully, we reached home and pulled into the garage. As the doors shut behind us, Khalid leaned over and kissed me saying, "thanks, that was a great homecoming welcome and a lovely drive."

Leaving his things and my clothes in the car, we ran into the house. While Khalid removed his shoes and outer clothing, I went to the kitchen to get some refreshments. He followed behind and gratefully accepted the drink I passed to him. Cold weather or not, sexual activity does cause thirst and his voice had already become raspy having not taken anything to drink since prior to getting on the bus in Montreal.

He grabbed me from behind and began to feel my body from cunt to breasts with long and slow strokes of his hand. I was already dripping wet, the nakedness in the car being more of a stimulant than I had figured, and putting my hands behind my back unzipped his trousers and brought his cock out. Khalid removed the rest of his clothes really quick while I held on to him. Pushing me forwards against the kitchen table, he bent me over till my breasts were lying on the table top. The heels I was wearing gave me a bit of height and as he pushed my legs apart, his penis aligned with my privates. I had already placed some condiments and accessories on the table in preparation for dinner. Khalid grabbed the tub of butter, rubbing some on his cock and greasing my ass. He then forced himself into my rear, not stopping till he was buried to the hilt. As he fucked my behind I suddenly realized the curtains were not drawn and we could be seen by our neighbours, should anyone be looking at our kitchen window. However, both Khalid and I were too busy fucking and could not care less if the whole town was watching. He began to massage my neck and shoulders while his invasion of my ass continued and I moaned out in pleasure. Khalid kept the tempo slow, so that the moment would last, and it was quite a while before a gasp left his throat, his pumping motion stopped, and my backside became sticky with his discharge. Meanwhile I had come profusely and my juices were staining the new tablecloth.

VIII

Glancing at the clock, I noted it was nearly 10 pm and well past the time to go and collect my son. Given the state we were both in, it was necessary to shower up and change into normal clothing. Leaving Khalid to bring his stuff from the car and to unwind, I rushed over to Joanne's house.

She had a huge knowing smile on her face and made a comment about the quick change of clothing. As we waited for my kid to come up, she led me to her family room. As I looked out the window, I was red faced since there was a clear view of our kitchen area. "Wow, Emaan, that was quite some show you guys put up, I had to turn the TV off and send the kids downstairs soon as you arrived in the house with almost nothing on," she confessed, adding, "don't worry they didn't see anything, but I sure had an eyeful and is my husband going to get the treatment when he is back from the store tonight!"

When I did see her husband the next day, he appeared to be in a daze, as if he had been fucked to heaven and back. I was not too happy to have been on exhibition, but was glad that I had in some way repaid the favour Joanne had done by babysitting my boy. As far as Khalid and I were concerned, it was three days of screwing till we were blue all over, my hair less pussy being aphrodisiacal to him. I certainly made up for lost time, but then the dreaded day of departure dawned again. This time around I know he cannot wait to get back and I have to dream up other welcome surprises; I am sure Joanne can be of immense help!

12