Malware Policy Discipline Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes."

Kevin was encouraged so far by the fact she wasn't flat-out saying 'no' to anything. "OK, enter from the Holt Avenue side, turn left & go down to the bottom level. Hardly anyone uses that ramp and no one at all uses the bottom. Got it?"

Kirsten paused for a few seconds before asking, "Why this parking ramp? I don't—"

"Look," Kevin said quickly, "we can skip this. I'll just send the email and be done with it, OK?"

"No, no!" she said a little louder. "OK, I'll meet you there. When?"

"Can you leave now," Kevin asked.

"Yes, I suppose."

"OK, good. What kind of car do you drive?" he asked.

"I have a silver Tercel with a sun roof."

Finally, Kevin was relieved. "Alright, I'll meet you there."

Kevin hung up. He was already flush with excitement. In a weird way, he was too excited to get a hard-on.

He waited 5 minutes to make sure she got there ahead of him and then took off. 5 minutes later he was turning the corner to the bottom level of the parking ramp. There were a handful of cars in that level but after looking carefully at each of them as he drove through, he could see they were all empty. Nobody else was parked there intending any hanky panky. And if a police car decided to drive through, Kevin's black Jeep next to her Tercel wouldn't stand out as suspicious. The kicker is that the windows of his Jeep were well tinted and somewhat dirty. The lights in the ramp would reflect all the light and make it next to impossible to see any movement from inside the vehicle.

He pulled in nose-first next to her Tercel and rolled down the window to motion for her to come over to his Jeep. She got out of her car and looked around kind of nervously. She had a worried, confused look on her face. It was at that point Kevin started getting a hard-on. With her heels on she looked about 6'-2". Her shirt was pulled up slightly in front showing off a nice, flat, tanned belly. He wondered if the black top meant she had on a matching black thong. She looked hot.

She got in the passenger side, pulled the door shut and asked, "Why did you want to meet here?"

He expected her to be full of questions and knew he had to think fast with whatever she asked. "I just don't want to see you get into any trouble. If I send that email, it starts a chain of events that can't be undone. Understand?"

"Yes, I understand," she said looking out the windshield at the cement wall of the parking ramp.

"Oh boy, you so don't understand, my hot little Kirsten," Kevin thought to himself.

"You may not realize that if I don't send the email that will certainly get you into trouble, I can get into trouble myself. Understand?" he asked her.

"So you're not going to send the email?" she asked looking at him.

"Well," Kevin started, "you have to realize the incredible risk I'm taking by not sending that email. I could get fired. It's just one hell of a risk. That's why I thought it best not to be talking about this where others can hear. Get me?"

"Sure, I understand," she said looking at him still.

"I just think that an incredible risk like that deserves something in return," he said looking out the windshield himself this time.

"'Something in return.' Uh, what are you talking about?" Kirsten asked sternly.

"Well, I don't know," Kevin said coyly. "Incredible risk deserves something incredible in return."

He knew he was really playing his hand now. This could fail big time and he was worried.

"And just what 'incredible' are you talking about?" Kirsten asked in her serious voice. Kevin noticed that she wasn't entirely a dumb blonde. She was being pretty firm -- almost bitchy -- at this point.

Kevin wanted to give off the vibe that he was still very much in control. "Hey, like I said, not sending that email saves you a lot of grief. It could be saving your job. How incredible is that? I think it deserves something incredible in return? What do you think?"

Kirsten held firm still. "I don't know what to think by 'incredible.'"

"Look," Kevin said, starting to show some impatience. "Maybe we should just skip this and head back to the office. I'll do my job and you take whatever the consequences are." He reached for the keys implying that he was about to start the engine.

"Just tell me what you mean!" she shouted.

Kevin didn't like that. Not one bit. He was getting a little bit pissed now. This dumb chic got herself in a big jam, one that could, as far as she knew, cost her a job and yet she was making demands of him. "OK, I've had enough," he thought to himself. "Time to go for it."

He turned in his seat so his upper body was facing her. "I tell you what, Kirsten. How about for starters, you give up that mouth to me? After that, I'll decide still if I'm going to send that god damn email? How does that sound? You have 5 seconds to make up your mind!"

"You want me to what?!" she shouted back at him.

He didn't expect this to be easy and there was no turning back. "Christ, don't be dumb. You know exactly what I mean. Let's have you suck some dick for starters."

"You want me to suck your dick?!?

"If that's a 'no' then let's head back and I'll send that email. Is that what you want?" he asked not taking his eyes off her. He had to show he was in charge and willing to do exactly that.

"Fucking unbelievable," Kirsten said looking out the passenger window shaking her head.

"You have 5 seconds. I'm going to count and when I get to 5 I'm going back to the office and send that email. You do not get another chance, Kirsten. What's it going to be?"

She turned to look at him. "You said 'for starters'. I suck your dick and then what?"

Bingo! He had her. The rest was easy.

"Hey, a blow job from you will be very, very nice. But 'incredible'? No? After this I'll decide what's next. If you don't like that, I'll just send the fucking email."

She turned away again shaking her head. "You are really something. Unreal. I can't believe this."

"So no then? Is that what you're saying?" Kevin asked.

"I didn't say that!" she yelled, turning back to him.

"OK. 1... 2..." he started counting.

"OK, OK. Christ. Whatever," she muttered, again turning to look out the side window.

"Well alright," Kevin said smiling. "This is going to be fun. How about you get my pants undone and we get started?" He couldn't believe he'd actually done it.

Slowly she turned toward him and leaned over across the middle console to grip his top button. She undid it and then started his zipper.

"Oh hey, you know what?" he interrupted. "Let's move this to the back where there's more room."

He didn't wait for her to say anything. He opened the door, got out and got in the back. It took her what seemed like forever, but Kirsten joined him. She sat down and leaned over to finish with his zipper. He lifted himself up and she took the cue, pulling his pants down to his knees.

"Hey, don't worry, I'll get my underwear myself," he said, happy to do her the favor.

Kevin slipped his underwear down to his knees also and revealed his half-hard cock. "So how much does Kirsten like to suck cock?"

"What?" she asked, looking up at him, irritated.

"I mean, you suck a lot of cock?" he asked.

"That's none of your business," she replied in a hoity toity way that pissed him off. She was in no position to take that attitude with him.

He took her by the hair at the back of her head and jerked her face to look at him.

"I don't think you're in much of a position to talk to me like that, bitch," he said as firmly as he held her by the hair. "Now how much dick have you sucked?"

She took on a look that was half defeated and half firm. Kevin could respect that. He didn't want a slave sucking his cock. He wanted something with a little life bobbing her head up and down on his cock.

"Probably 10 different guys," Kirsten replied softly.

"There," Kevin said, "that's better. Kirsten must like to suck cock. That's probably an average of one for every year you've been sexually active. You must have been one active piece of ass before you got engaged, huh? Does your boyfriend know about all the cock you've sucked?"

He still had a hold of her hair. She shook her head back and forth once. "No, he doesn't."

Kevin just smiled. "Interesting that you'd tell me how much dick you've sucked but not your fiancé. Not good there, Kirsten." He let go of her hair. She then gripped his cock with her right hand. He instinctively bucked his hips upward a little bit. "Why don't you show me how you like to suck cock. You like to deepthroat? Huh?"

Kirsten just shrugged her shoulders and jerked his cock with her right hand. He gripped his cock at the top in his left hand, leaving only the head of his cock showing, and moved her head down with his right hand.

"Lick it," he said as he moved her head so her mouth was at the head of his cock.

She stuck out her tongue and circled her tongue around the head. "Yeah, there you go," he whispered.

He pushed her head down a little more and she knew to take the head into her mouth.

"Oh man," he gasped. "That is nice. That's it. Work that mouth," he said as he motioned with his right hand on the back of her head to bob it up and down.

"Here, I tell you what," Kevin interrupted. "Get up on your knees across the seat and do it that way. Then I can see you better."

Kirsten appeared to know protesting would be useless and she did as directed. She got up on her knees and balanced herself with her left hand on the seat as she lowered herself back down to his cock. This way he was able to reach over with his right hand and grab her nice little ass. It felt small and hard in his hands. He thought she would look very good naked with her ass up in the air like that. "Another day," he thought to himself.

He still held his half-hard cock in his left hand only letting her have the head, which she was very nicely still bobbing up and down on.

"So what's the biggest cock you've ever blown, Kirsten?" he asked her, looking down at her nice work.

She pulled her sexy mouth off his cock and quietly said, "I dunno, probably seven inches."

"Eh, not bad," Kevin chuckled. "We'll have to see what we can do about setting a new personal best for you today."

Kirsten didn't know it yet but Kevin went about 11" fully hard. And it was a thick 11".

"And how about shaved balls?" he asked. "You like 'em shaved? Why don't you lick my shaved balls, Kirsten?" He lifted his ass up off the seat so she could get up underneath a little and put her mouth on his balls. She used her right hand to balance herself while she did this and ran her tongue across his ball sack. "Damn, that's very, very nice Kirsten. You have a very warm mouth. Making me real hard."

He wasn't kidding. A mouth on his balls always got him going and Kirsten Dale's mouth was no exception. Kevin was now fully hard.

"C'mon, jerk me while you lick my balls," he urged her. She had to kind of roll her body to the right a little bit to accommodate balancing herself while her left hand was on his cock. Kevin helped hold her in place. "That's right. Grab that cock."

Kevin could tell his freshly shaved balls weren't the first she'd had her mouth on. She tongued them, running her tongue across them several times to get them wet. Then she took them into her mouth one at a time and gently sucked them, rolling her tongue across them while she sucked. Since her left hand and his cock were both dry, she used a light grip to stroke him while she worked his balls. He was turned on mightily seeing her left hand not be able to close around his thick cock. He got even more aroused seeing another man's engagement ring on the finger of the hand jerking his cock.

"OK, let's get that hot mouth back on my cock, Kirsten," he said moving her head back into position with her mouth over his cock head. "Think you can work with that cock?"

"It's kind of big," she muttered. "Not sure what I'm going to be able to do with it."

"Show me what you've got, Kirsten," Kevin said tilting his head back and guiding her mouth down onto his cock.

Kirsten parted her lips and accepted his cock into her mouth. She stretched her lips around it and slid her head down. She moved he tongue around the head and Kevin let out a gasp. He pushed her head down more and let out, "Oh man, take that cock!" He looked down at her and was amazed at how hot she looked straining to get her lips around his cock.

He pulled her off his cock and said, "Kirsten's never had a cock like this, has she?"

She looked up at him and simply shook her head no.

"Get the whole thing wet and jerk it while you use your mouth," Kevin suggested. "I love that."

Kirsten licked her left hand a couple of times and stroked his cock. Her hand slid up and down on it very nicely.

With that he guided her head back so her mouth was on his cock again and pushed her head down with this right hand. She brought her left hand up to her mouth and slid them both down his cock together, her mouth chasing her hand. She had an awesome ability to roll her tongue around on his cock while her mouth was on it.

"Oh yeah!" he gasped. "Work that cock!"

Kevin was "helping" her bob her head up & down on his cock by holding onto her hair at the back of her head. His cock was rock fucking hard and he was bobbing her head at a pretty quick pace. He was giving her about 6" of his cock at a time and wanted her to take more. The sounds of her sucking and whimpering filled the back seat.

"Alright, I'm gonna take my hand off your head and let you go by yourself," Kevin told her. "Show me what you've got, Kirsten. I want to see you bury that cock."

"I can't," she protested.

"Kirsten..." he goaded. "Fuck that cock with your mouth or I'll fuck your mouth with it."

She tongued the head and ran her tongue all the way down to the bottom. Then she wrapped her lips around it at the bottom and ran her head from side to side, running her mouth along the bottom 5 or 6 inches of his cock. He again threw his head back and moaned. She did that with her mouth all the way to the top and took the head into her mouth again, wrapping her sexy lips around it again. Kevin watched this intently.

She ran her tongue around the head with her lips on his cock and jerked it with her left hand. She lowered her mouth onto it slowly, going down about 6 inches. He bucked his hips instinctively and gave her another 3 inches. She went back up on his cock and then back down again, trying to take into her throat.

"That's it, Kirsten. Take it," he said looking at her. "Take that cock."

She repeated what she has just done, taking a little bit more but still not able to bury it. Her left hand feverishly jerking it.

"Oh man, I'm close," Kevin gasped. "Where you want my load?"

With her mouth still on his cock, Kirsten only shook her head no.

He moved her head taking her mouth off his cock. "You've never taken a load in your mouth before?" he asked.

"Yes, but I prefer not to," she replied.

"Fuck that," Kevin said. He moved her off him and sat her in the middle of the seat. He quickly got his right shoe off and slid his right pantleg off. Then he straddled her chest and started jerking his cock in front of her face. "C'mon, take that cock," putting his still-hard cock into her mouth.

He didn't out-and-out fuck her mouth with it but he gave it to her pretty good. Kevin looked down at her while he fucked her mouth.

"That's right, take that cock. Ever had a guy cum on that pretty face?" he asked.

Shaking her mouth off his cock, "No," she said shaking her head.

"Well we'll see about that."

He jerked his big cock with his right hand, the head right in front of her mouth.

"Stick your tongue out and look up at me with that gorgeous face," he said.

With that, he shot his first load. It hit the bridge of her nose and up to her forehead. A righteously big shot.

Instinctively, she closed her eyes and shook her head.

"Look up at me and open those eyes! Keep your mouth open!" Kevin gasped.

His next shot landed on her chin and dripped down to her throat. He planted the head on her tongue and shot another load into her mouth. He still shot a big load.

"Oh Christ!" he yelled out.

His next two shots were quick, hitting her in the left cheek and forehead. He moved his cock to the other side and shot another smaller load onto her right cheek.

"Take the rest in that hot mouth," he gasped, still jerking his cock. Kirsten looked up at him with her cum covered gorgeous face while he looked down at her finishing him with her mouth. As a big finale, he pressed forward, sliding his cock into her throat. "Open that mouth, take it," he said while she coughed and tried moving her head from side to side. He forced it all the way down, his balls ups to her chin. "Fuck bitch! You can take a cock! Didn't think you could do that, did you?"

He withdrew his cock from her mouth and moved off of her to her right. She kind of slumped to her left and held herself up with her left hand.

"Now, let me see something," Kevin said and moved to undo her top button of her pants. She moved her right hand to try to stop him but it was a half-hearted effort.

Irritated, she asked, "What are you doing?"

"Just hang on," he replied.

He got her pants unzipped and got them down to her knees through her futile efforts to stop it. He reached to her pussy and moved her light lime green panties aside and felt her pussy. With the middle finger of his right hand, he moved his finger around her opening for several seconds before withdrawing it.

"Shit, just what I thought," he said chuckling. "You're soaking wet!" He laughed as he worked his pants back up and buttoned them.

"I tell you what, Kirsten. I've got that log file and the email is all typed up and ready to send. It's sitting in my Drafts folder to send whenever I want. Look at me, Kirsten," he said shifting her head to look at him. "What you just did shows that you know I mean business. But it's just a start."

He took some tissue from his middle console and gave it to her. "I think you can use this."

She wiped his cum off her face and throat. "Is there any in my hair?" she asked moving up close so he could see.

"No," he said, "I think you got it all."

With that, she left his Jeep, got in her car and left the ramp.

Kevin couldn't believe the unbelievably lucky encounter he just had. Even though he was sexually drained, he knew enough that this was just the start of what could be an awesome string of events.

He was already thinking of what to do next...

12