Mama Love Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fictitious
fictitious
1,117 Followers

The three of them ate quietly at the table, while the two bodyguards watched television on the couch.

"Thank you for the clothes," Elizabeth said. "But I'm afraid all my toiletries were also stolen with my bag."

"Oh my," chuckled Shigeo. "Pardon me. I completely forgot. I'm not good at playing dress up. If you'll write down what you need, I'll pick that up for you tomorrow."

"I doubt you'll be able to figure out exactly which shade of blush matches my skin," Elizabeth chuckled. "Why don't we all go to a shopping mall together tomorrow. I'm sure it'll be good for all of us to get some fresh air before the show."

"Ah yes," Shigeo looked back at his bodyguards, then glanced at Elizabeth. "Good idea."

"Great," affirmed Elizabeth. "I can even get a manicure and a pedicure while I'm there. Say, you wouldn't know of a place where I can get a wax job?"

"A wax job?" asked Shigeo.

"Yes, you know," Elizabeth suggestively nodded between her legs. "That way your clients get to see something really exotic."

Shigeo chewed thoughtfully, while his smile grew. "Don't you worry. I'll find a place."

Adam sat sullenly listening as his mother spun an intricate web of lies. He shuddered every time his mom mentioned the abominable act, which he refused to even fathom. However, listening to her talk about waxing, made him actually, for a moment, think of her barren vagina.

Oh god! Adam pushed back his chair. "I'm going to take a shower."

Shigeo watched him leave, then said: "Elizabeth, are you sure Adam will go through with this? Without him, there can be no show."

"I'm quite sure. Besides, he doesn't have much of a choice."

---

"We can't keep this up!" hissed Adam later that night, not wanting to be overheard by Tsubasa.

"Everything is going according to plan," said Elizabeth. "He gave me three hundred dollars for tomorrow. Tomorrow, we'll go to the mall. We'll be around other people. All we have to do is get away."

"What if we can't get away? What if they constantly watch us?"

"Then I'll scream. We'll make a scene and call the cops. You should stop worrying, Adam. My plan is working. We have enough money to get back to Tokyo, and tomorrow we'll have plenty of chances to escape."

"Okay," Adam lay down on the floor, where he fixed a blanked and a pillow, letting his mom take the bed. "You're right. Your plan is working. I shouldn't worry." He pulled the blanket over himself. "Goodnight, mom."

"Goodnight, Adam."

---

Shigeo came back the next morning and made them breakfast. He told Elizabeth that he found a beauty salon at one of the local shopping malls where she could get her privates waxed.

After breakfast, they all got into a limo and drove to the mall. On the way there, Elizabeth got a better look at the bodyguards. They surely were dangerous looking, but they seemed to be more relaxed and jollier now.

When they arrived at the mall, Elizabeth did her shopping first. She took her time picking out the right shade of blush, the tint of maskara, the color of lipstick. Shigeo kept glancing at his watch, and complained that women could shop all day. Insisting that they didn't have much time, he showed the way to the beauty salon. He explained to the beauticians that Elizabeth was to get a pedicure, manicure and a waxing done.

They started with the waxing.

Elizabeth was led to the back room, while the four men sat out front and looked through fashion magazines.

"Adam," began Shigeo, fixing his gaze on the boy. "I didn't get to talk to you much these past couple of days. How are you doing?"

"Fine," replied Adam without looking up.

"You seem a little out of the mood," prodded Shigeo.

Struggling with himself, Adam looked up at Shigeo and forced a smile. "I'm just nervous for tonight," he said. "All those people watching..."

Shigeo nodded. "Don't worry. You'll do fine." He glanced at his watch, for about the twentieth time. "What's taking them so long?" He stood up and headed to the back of the salon.

Elizabeth stood in front of a mirror marveling at the naked self.

"I can't believe I've never done this before," she murmured. She twirled around and looked at the smooth, slightly irritated skin between her legs.

"Pardon me," she heard a man's voice from behind. She turned around, covering her breasts with one hand, and her crotch with another.

Shigeo stood inside the door, smiling mischievously.

"What are you doing here?" Elizabeth asked, flustered.

"Trying to size up tonight's star."

"You'll get an eyeful later. Can I please get dressed?"

"Oh, come now, Elizabeth. I need to see what it is I'm going to offer my clients." Shigeo looked at his watch. "Speaking of which, I really must go. Tsubasa will stay with you and Adam, and bring you to the club later."

Elizabeth blinked.

"Well, won't you let me approve before I go?" asked Shigeo softly.

"Fine," said Elizabeth. She drew her body up as straight as she could and dropped her hands.

Shigeo looked at her. He marveled at her slim frame and her tight body for some time. "How big are your breasts?" he asked.

"32C," she replied.

Shigeo twirled his finger indicating for Elizabeth to spin around. "As I suspected, you are even more beautiful naked. What do you do to keep it in such shape?"

"Not much, really. I guess I'm just naturally like this."

"Ah, I could stand here and look at you all day, but I have to prepare everything for tonight. Go ahead and finish up here and remember, I want you and Adam to be at the club by seven."

Elizabeth nodded, and Shigeo departed.

After getting dressed, Elizabeth came out of the back room. Several women proceeded to give her a manicure and a pedicure. Now that shigeo and Hiro left, Tsubasa was the only obstacle. Elizabeth watched him as he turned page after page of some magazine. He was of a stocky build, but he did not seem like a runner.

"Okay! I'm all done here," announced Elizabeth coming up to stand by Adam.

Tsubasa jumped up quickly and motioned for them to go. Elizabeth explained that she still needed to buy a few more things, and Adam translated for her.

Tsubasa let Elizabeth lead the way, but followed them on their heels.

Elizabeth went from one store to another, chattering and examining clothes that she had no intention of buying. She was trying to waste as much time as possible, and look for a perfect chance to escape.

When they came out of one of the numerous dress stores, Elizabeth noticed a crowd of people gathered near a door that led outside of the mall. It looked to be a group of tourists. Clearing her throat several times she was able to get Adam's attention and point him towards the door. Adam nodded that he understood.

Approaching the group of people, Elizabeth prepared to make the dash.

"Make up something," said Elizabeth calmly. "Something to get Tsubasa to look the other way. When he looks, we run though these people, and straight for the door."

Adam turned and looked at Tsubasa. "I think we are being followed," he said in Japanese.

Tsubasa narrowed his eyes and turned around quickly.

Right then, Elizabeth and Adam ran for it. They weaved through the people, knocking them to the side. They reached the door, and ran through it as fast as they could. They heard Tsubasa's angry screams coming from behind them.

"Look Adam! There's a cop!" yelled Elizabeth.

Both of them ran toward the policeman that stood by his car. They stopped next to him and tried to catch their breath.

"Quick! Tell the cop that we're being chased by a thug," said Elizabeth.

Between gulps of breath Adam began talking to the cop.

The cop took out a notepad and scribbled on it while listening.

"There! There he is! " yelped Elizabeth and motioned towards Tsubasa, who was running towards them. "That's the guy who's chasing us!"

The cop stepped forward and positioned himself between them and Tsubasa. He motioned for Tsubasa to stop. He then turned and told Adam and Elizabeth to get in the car.

Adam walked to the police car and opened the back door. "We're safe. He wants us to get in."

They got in the back seat and closed the door. Tsubasa was loudly arguing with the cop, but from the soundproofed car they only heard muttering.

Onlookers were gathering to see what was going on.

The policeman kept his cool, but finally seemed to get tired of Tsubasa's yelling. He made a warning sign with his hand and reached for his gun. Tsubasa put his hands up and lowered his voice. The cop unhooked his holster, grasped his gun, and waved Tsubasa away.

Throwing an angry glance towards the police car, Tsubasa walked away.

The cop finished scribbling in his notepad and dispersed the newly gathered crowd. Then he got in the driver seat of the car, said something to Adam and they drove away.

"Tell him to take us to the train station," instructed Elizabeth.

Adam translated.

"The cop says he has to take us to the police station first," said Adam. "It's standard procedure and he has to get our official testimony."

"Okay. We can see if they found our bags yet."

They drove in silence for a long while. Elizabeth thought she recognized the area they were driving through. Right as she was about to mention it to Adam, the police car slowed down and made a turn.

"Oh, no!" Elizabeth exclaimed seeing the familiar building. "It's the club!" she screamed out and jerked the handle of the back door. The door was fast locked.

The cop car pulled into the driveway and drove around to the back of the club. Tsubasa and Hiro stood near the back door, smoking cigarettes. The cop pulled up next to them, and they approached the back door.

Kicking and screaming Elizabeth was pulled out of the car. Adam realized that there was no point in fighting these guys, so he came out without a struggle.

They were led through the back door into the club. They could hear the tires on the cop car squeal as it sped away.

Tsubasa had a rough grip on both of Elizabeth's hands as he pushed her down a corridor and into Shigeo's office. Shigeo sat at his desk, grim and quiet. There was apparent relief on his face when he saw Elizabeth and Adam being led into his office, but he furrowed his brows menacingly. He stared them down for a good moment.

"I am very, very disappointed," he said eventually. "I can't believe I actually trusted you."

Elizabeth looked straight at Shigeo defiantly, but didn't say anything.

"And here I was, ready to pay you more than I've ever paid anyone before, all in good faith." Shigeo shook his head. "Don't you even realize what kind of a position you're putting me in? I've got very important people coming here tonight. People who I'm personally indebted to. I was looking forward to gaining their favor with tonight's show. And now... what now?"

"We changed our mind." Adam was the one to speak.

"Changed your mind?" Shigeo's voice rose. "You think I can tell my clients that? That the most exciting Mama Love Show won't be happening because the mother and son changed their mind? That the show that they paid almost a million yen per ticket is going to be cancelled? I don't think they'll be too happy about that." Shigeo sighed. "This is your last chance to reconsider. What do you say?"

"Shigeo. My son lied," said Elizabeth as she took a small step forward. "We didn't change our minds. We never even considered doing this. All we needed was some money to get us to Tokyo. I'm sorry that we led you on, but there's nothing to reconsider."

Shigeo smiled -- a small, bitter smile. "Then you leave me no choice." He barked somethin in Japanese and Elizabeth was yanked backwards as Tsubasa began to drag her roughly away.

"Wait! No! Stop!" yelled Adam. "There's no need for that! Shigeo wait! Let's talk!"

Hiro and Tsubasa paused for just a moment.

"Shigeo, I'm sure we can reach an agreement," wheezed Adam.

"An agreement?" Shigeo raised an eyebrow. "I thought we had an agreement, Adam."

Tsubasa and Hiro dragged them back in the room.

Adam had to think quick. He set his jaw and said: "Yes, but it wasn't very fair. You said that your clients paid a million yen each."

"More like nine hundred thousand," corrected Shigeo.

"Okay. That's roughly ten thousand dollars. Multiply that by forty and that's four hundred thousand dollars. Not bad for tonight's revenue."

"Your estimates are roughly correct. What's your point?"

"You offered us fifty thousand plus ten for every bonus round. If we last three rounds, that would make it eighty thousand. That's only twenty percent." Adam took several deep breaths. "We are doing all the hard work. We want fifty percent."

"You want two hundred thousand dollars?" Shigeo looked mildly astonished. "All you have to do is have sex."

"Have sex with my mom!" spat Adam.

"Frankly, I don't give a damn who it's with," replied Shigeo. He looked at Adam then Elizabeth, in turn. "It seems that I can't have a show, as advertised, without you two. But, I can't pay you two hundred thousand dollars. I'm a businessman, and I know a good deal from a bad one. How about one hundred thousand?"

"That's only twenty five percent," replied Adam.

"Yes, yes. I know your math is good. That's the best I can offer -- a hundred base, plus ten for each different position."

"Adam," chimed in Elizabeth. "What are you doing?"

"That is a lot of money," replied Adam without looking at her. "We can pay pay off our house and still have money left over. It's either that or..." Adam swallowed.

Shigeo walked up to Adam and looked him dead in the eye. "Do we have a deal then?"

"How do I know you'll honor it?" asked Adam.

"Good question," Shigeo chuckled. "Given the fact that you lied to me, why should I not do the same to you?" Shigeo walked up to his desk and took out a long, steel dagger. "We will make a pact, the way my ancestors have done for generations." Shigeo sliced his palm with the dagger and let some blood drip down on the floor. He handed the dagger to Adam.

Elizabeth gave her son a sharp look, which he ignored. Carefully, Adam made a small incision on his palm with the sharp blade. When enough blood pumped out of the cut, Adam let it drip on the floor, then extended it to Shigeo.

Shigeo clasped Adams hand in his. "The blood oath," he said, "cannot be broken."

Adam nodded.

Shigeo took out a small, clean rag and wiped his hand then handed it to Adam.

"If you'll excuse me, I have to go entertain my clients now. Tsubasa will show you to a room where you can prepare for the show. I'll come get you in about an hour. Like we originally agreed, you will come in and sit at one of the tables, among the clients. When Mr. Kimura introduces you, you will go on stage and have sex." Shigeo gave Elizabeth a hard look and walked out of his office.

The talk

They were taken to a room down the hall. It had a couple of couches, a coffee table, several wardrobes, and a large mirror. The clothes and makeup that Shigeo bought were strewn about the floor.

They sat alone in silence for a long time. Tsubasa brought Adam some bandages for the cut on his palm.

"What did we get ourselves into?" wondered Elizabeth out loud.

Adam didn't reply.

Sounds of music and people talking began drifting from behind the door.

"Adam," Elizabeth began, "can we really do this?"

Adam shrugged. He couldn't bring himself to look at her.

"Listen Adam. We're going to have to talk about this."

"There's nothing to talk about."

"Yes, there is."

"I can't. It's too weird."

"That is exactly why we need to talk about it. I don't want this to be weird."

Adam looked up at her with feverish eyes. "Mom, we're going to have sex. How can you make this less weird?"

Elizabeth sighed and dropped her eyes. "Adam, I don't want this to damage you. I don't want this to damage our relationship. That's why we need to talk about it."

"Mom..." Adam pleaded.

"This won't be easy... but we can make this seem less twisted than it really is."

"How?"

Elizabeth rubbed her eyes. "We can make it silly and non-sexual. Like we're just having some silly fun in a faraway land."

"What? That doesn't make sense."

"I'm not saying it's the answer, but it can make things easier," explained Elizabeth. "Silly and non-sexual."

Adam didn't respond. He had a distant look to him.

"Come on, Adam. Let's turn this into something fun, and not something terrible."

"I don't know if I can."

"Look at me, Adam."

Adam slowly looked at her.

"That's better." Elizabeth smiled. "'Look. I'm still your mom. It'll be like that one time I caught you beating off in your room. You were so embarrassed, remember? But we laughed about it later. We're in a bad situation, but there's no reason we can't laugh about this later too. Okay?"

Adam nodded.

"Good. Give me a little smile."

Adam twisted his lips into an unnatural grin.

"There you go. It's just sex. Nobody has ever died from it."

Adam shook his head.

"Who knows, maybe you'll even like it."

"Mom!" Adam looked away.

"Too soon?"

Elizabeth reached out and ruffled Adam's hair. "Don't think about this too much." She stood up and looked around. "I might as well look pretty for you." She gathered some of the makeup equipment and went to the mirror. "Do you want to change into something else? There are some new clothes for you here."

"No," said Adam. "I'm fine like this."

Elizabeth continued talking while she applied her makeup. "You probably want to go as slow as you can. Five minutes might seem like a short time, but some men can't even last two."

Adam tried to ignore her.

"Whatever you do, think of something other than sex. On the other hand, maybe thinking about sex with your mom will make you last longer."

"Mom, can you please stopped talking," begged Adam.

"Oh, come on! I'm trying to lighten the mood. You know, there are plenty of men that would love to have sex with me." Elizabeth winked at him, as she put on lipstick.

"Yeah, maybe men your own age."

"That's not necessarily true."

"I don't want to talk about this, mom!This is sick! Just leave me be."

"Listen to me, young man!" Elizabeth's tone was suddenly sharp. "You were the one that just negotiated with Shigeo in the next room. And now you're just sitting here whining, feeling sorry for yourself. You think I like the idea that you're going to put your nasty little thing up inside of me? No! Even though, it's been awhile since I've had sex, the thought of my own son penetrating me is making me want to gag. For fucks sake! I still have to make sure you take a shower and change your underwear on regular basis." Elizabeth glanced at Adam's crotch and shuddered visibly. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Her tone was softer: "Despite our situation, I'm trying to stay positive and make the best of what we have. Instead of being selfish, I'm trying to think of you first. I don't want this to cause any kind of psychological damage to you. That's why you need to find a positive side and focus on that instead. Think about the outcome. The money." She turned to the mirror and continued with her make up. "Or the sex, if you want. You are still young and full of testosterone. You might as well try to enjoy it. After all, maybe you'll learn something new that you can take back to your girlfriend. Whatever that positive side may be, there is no sense in making yourself suffer over this."

Elizabeth finished doing her makeup then went behind a screen to change her clothes.

Adam sat quiet and motionless on the couch, brooding over what his mom had said.

"Adam!" Elizabeth called from behind the screen as she changed into matching lingerie. "When was the last time you masturbated?"

"What?" Adam frowned.

"I was just thinking that if we want to make more money and... if you haven't, you know... in a while..."

fictitious
fictitious
1,117 Followers