Mama Love Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fictitious
fictitious
1,108 Followers

"What?" Adam's frown deepened.

"You'll last much longer if you unload your gun," Elizabeth said plainly.

"My gun?" Adams raised his brows. "Here?"

"No! Of course, not here. Go to the bathroom." Elizabeth finished putting on an elegant black dress and came out from behind the screen.

Adam glanced at her, swallowed, then looked at the door. Nodding reluctantly, he approached it and knocked. A few seconds later the door opened a crack.

"I need to use the restroom," said Adam in Japanese.

The door closed. Then it opened. Tsubasa grabbed Adam roughly by the hand and led him away.

About ten minutes later Adam returned.

"Shigeo came asking for us," said Elizabeth. She drew herself up straight. "It's time. Are you ready?"

Adam looked pale as he nodded.

The main event

Hiro and Tsubasa led them into the main room. Every table that they could see was occupied. However, there was one, amidst the audience that was saved just for them. Tsubasa pointed to the table and backed away. Cautiously, they walked through the room and settled into the seats.

Adam seemed anxious and kept looking around the room. Elizabeth on the other hand, focused all her attention on the couple on stage. She figured, she might as well get herself worked up anyway she could.

On stage, the mother was getting gently battered from behind by her son. Unlike Ichiro, from the other night, this son was more enthusiastic than the mother. The mother let her hair fall forward and hid her face from the crowd.

"Mom," whispered Adam urgently.

"What?"

"I didn't get to do it in the bathroom."

"Do what? Oh! Why not?"

"Tsubasa was watching me the whole time. Then he got suspicious and dragged me back."

Elizabeth glanced back and saw Tsubasa watching them. "Go ask to use the bathroom again. Say you are nervous."

Adam nodded and stood up. He made his way through the room, then came back a minute later.

"He won't let me," explained Adam. "He says we are about to go on."

Elizabeth glanced towards the stage. The son has just spewed his seed onto his mother's back and they were getting up.

"How long can you last?" asked Elizabeth urgently.

Adam shrugged. "I don't know."

"Shit!" cursed Elizabeth. Her eyebrows moved as she tried to think fast. "Okay, this is what we'll do. I'll start you off with oral. I'll suck you off until you cum in my mouth. I'll swallow and it'll look like I was just giving you a blowjob. Okay?"

Elizabeth looked at her son and rolled her eyes when she saw your face.

"Will you please stop acting like this? All you have to do is stand there and unload your balls. I'm the one doing all the work, you know." Elizabeth grabbed Adam by the elbow and jerked him closer. "Try to keep your cool when you cum. They can't know that you blew it so fast. We can earn a lot of money here tonight. Remember?"

Adam swallowed and nodded.

At that moment, Mr. Kimura appeared on stage and addressed the audience. Elizabeth and Adam found themselves in the center of the spotlight. All eyes turned to them. Slowly, they rose and glanced around. Excited whispers spread throughout the room as Mr. Kimura announced them.

"This is it," whispered Elizabeth and led the way towards the stage.

Mr. Kimura helped them up, bowed, and vanished into the darkness beyond the illumination of the small, round stage.

The room sank into complete silence.

Elizabeth looked around, trying to peer into the dark. She couldn't see the audience, but she could make out vague, shadowy outlines. She knew she was the center of everyone's attention now, and it made her feel vulnerable. She wore only the black dress, sexy lingerie underneath, and a pair of high heels. Her chestnut hair was loose, falling over her shoulders. Taking a deep breath she looked at Adam who stood right next to her. He looked pale, but she couldn't tell if it was because of the light or not. She knew then that she would have to do all the work, just like that woman Kayo. She realized that Adam must be as terrified as Ichiro was. It was up to Elizabeth to do her part as a mother.

Turning slowly, she faced Adam. He glanced at her quickly and pressed his lips tightly together. His body was tense. Elizabeth leaned into his ear and whispered: "Let's give these bastards a show they'll never forget."

She stepped closer to Adam, pressing her cheek to his. In her high heels, she was the same height as him. She let him breathe in the perfume that she so carefully put on. Pressing her her hand to his crotch, she squeezed it playfully. She wanted to tease him and arouse him before she gave him a blowjob. That way he would empty his balls into her mouth quickly. She unbuttoned his pants, and snaked her hand through the top. Groping, she fought with his boxers to reach his manhood. His cock was warm to the touch, and shriveled. She remembered it being a proper size from that time she caught him masturbating.

"Relax, baby," she whispered seductively. "Enjoy yourself. Let me take care of you."

Her hand rubbed his shaft gently. Her fingers wrapped slowly around it, and she began pulling it up and down. The fact that she was touching her own son's penis gave her an unusual tingling sensation in her chest.

"Get hard for me. Show me how big it is."

Elizabeth felt Adam stiffen. She paused, wondering if she was making things worse. She took a step back and looked up at him. He didn't meet her eyes.

Her hand was still in his pants. She pulled it out and unbuttoned the front. Slowly, she got down to one knee, then the other, pulling his pants down. Only his boxers separated her from her son's bare penis.

She remembered her own advice, to keep it silly and non-sexual. She reached up and pinched Adam's cock. That drew a reaction from him -- he looked down at her and raised an eyebrow. She winked at him then quickly yanked his boxers down. His eyes widened when he saw his cock so close to her face. He promptly looked away.

Elizabeth let her eyes drift to her son's cock. It seemed that her teasing was having an effect on him. His cock wasn't shriveled anymore, in fact it grew as she looked at it. She breathed in that particular odor that male genitals produced -- sweat mixed with something indistinguishable. She noticed the short, curly hair sprouting all around the base of the cock. She reached out and grasped the shaft with her fingers. She lifted it up and could feel it pulsate as it filled out with blood. She watched the tip of her son's cock become more and more exposed, as the foreskin pulled back. A few seconds later, Adam's cock was rigid and at full attention.

Smiling, Elizabeth began to stroke it. She alternated between slow and fast strokes, watching the foreskin glide over the tip, and balls bounce lightly. She kept stroking it until she noticed a gob of clear liquid emerge from the tiny hole of the pink tip. She peeled the foreskin all the way back and exposed his glans completely. Staring at the sight of her son's cock in all its glory, Elizabeth thought about how strange this all was.

On the one hand, her mind told her that she was masturbating her own son. On the other, her eyes saw a cock not much different from the cocks of her past partners. She estimated it to be about seven inches long, which wasn't the biggest specimen she had ever known. She found it a surprise that she wasn't repulsed by it. In fact, up close it was quite a good looking member. Thinking about her next move, she gave his cock several more tugs and felt an unexpected, yet familiar sensation between her legs.

Elizabeth's mouth hovered closer and closer to her son's cock, until her lips were all but brushing against his tip. Instinctively, she let it touch her lips -- the delicate surface of the head felt warm and smooth. She snapped playfully at the tip with her lips, tasting the fresh precum. Closing her eyes, she parted her lips, and guided his cock into her mouth.

She paused for a moment and held a mouthful of her son's stiff meat. She thought she could feel it pulsate, but it could have been her own heartbeat. Just over half the length of his cock was inside of her mouth before it could go no further. She twisted her tongue and smothered the cock with saliva. Pulling her head back, she barely felt any friction as it slid across her mouth. When she felt his glans sliding past her lips, she changed directions and brought her head forward. She continued moving her head back and forth, going a little faster each time.

"Mmm," Elizabeth moaned as she created a sucking vacuum around Adam's shaft. She felt it slide all the way in and batter against the back of her mouth. She could taste more of his precum on her tongue; it had a sweet tang to it.

"Hmm," she moaned again softly. She realized that she was enjoying the feel of this young and vigorous cock in her mouth. She opened her eyes and looked up at her son. His eyes were closed, his lips pressed together tightly. She knew she had to make Adam cum soon. She placed her hands on Adam's buttcheeks and squeezed them playfully. In and out, she plunged his hard cock into her watering mouth. She practically threw herself against Adam, driving his rod as deep into her mouth as it would go, making sloppy sucking sounds.

Suddenly, she felt a hand on her shoulder. It rested there for a brief moment, then it began squeezing. She took that as a sign and picked up the pace. She thought she felt Adam's cock expand even more in her mouth, if that was physically possible.

Adam's grip on her shoulder tightened even more. Elizabeth held him firmly by his buttcheeks and knew what was about to happen. She prepared to swallow. She hoped that she could manage it all down without choking.

Adam shuddered, but she didn't dare slow her pace. A massive spurt of sperm shot straight down the back of her throat. It was thick and creamy as it slid straight down her throat. Her eyes watered as she fought back the immediate gagging reflex. She shoved his cock all the way into her mouth and tried to open up her throat. Another huge jet of cum shot out and went straight down her throat. She gripped his ass harder, steadying herself as much as him. Adam managed to emit several more squirts into her mouth, but thankfully with each intensity.

Elizabeth found herself breathing heavily, as her son's orgasm settled. She took deep breaths through her nose and blinked back the tears. Finally, she regained her composure and continued sucking Adam's cock. She was thankful that she was able to keep her throat open while he deposited his seed straight in. She felt her stomach filling up as the cum settled down.

The worst seemed to be over. Elizabeth made sure to clean Adam up and to leave no evidence of his orgasm. As she sucked, she wondered if his cock was overly sensitive after such a powerful orgams. She also wondered what Adam thought about the fact that his own mom had just swallowed several huge loads of his sperm.

She looked up at him. He was looking at her, but his eyes were unfocused. She took his cock out of her mouth, and slowly raised herself up. She stood next to her son, looking at him. She could tell he was ready to take the next step. But was she ready? She was highly aroused, but he was her son. The motherly instinct in her wanted to take care of him, to make sure he was alright; not fuck him. Yet, she knew that's exactly what she needed to do.

She leaned close to his ear and whispered: "You did great, honey. That was very impressive. I can't believe I was able to swallow all of it. Just relax, I'll take care of you."

Adam nodded without looking at her.

She pulled on his t-shirt and said: "Let's get this off." Adam raised his arms and she took it off. Her son was completely naked now, while she still had all her clothes on.

"Will you unzip me?" she asked, flicking him in the face with her hair. She looked into the dark room and smiled, suddenly remembering that they were being watched.

She felt Adam touch her shoulders and move her hair out of the way. With wavering resolution he began unzipping her dress. When the zipper was down, Elizabeth cupped her breasts and let the dress slide forward. Slowly, she pulled her hands away revealing a red, lace bra. She thought she noticed people in the audience shifting with anticipation. She turned her head and said: "Pull my dress down."

Hesitantly, Adam put his hands on her hips and clumsily forced her dress down. When it fell to the floor, she flicked it away with her foot. She stood with her back to her son, wearing a bra and a matching thong that showed off her cute ass. She shifted her weight from one foot to another, flaunting her perfect asscheeks; teasing her son.

"Undo my bra," she instructed.

Adam obliged, fumbling with the clasp for a moment.

Elizabeth raised her hands, and when the bra came loose, it hung over her tits supported by the shoulder straps. She scanned the dark room suggestively, then flung the bra into the audience.

Next, she spread her legs a little and brought her hands up to her hips. She hooked her thumbs into the thong straps and, keeping her legs straight, bent at the waist. She began pulling her thong down, slowly exposing her ass to her son. When the thong was down around her feet, she placed one hand on the floor for balance and looked back between her legs. She saw Adam standing about a foot behind her, sporting a massive erection. If he was looking, he would see his mom's bare ass inches away from his cock. Balancing carefully on her high heels, Elizabeth stepped one foot out of the thong, then the other. Unexpectedly, she pressed her ass back towards her son. She felt his cock poke her in her ass. Smiling, Elizabeth straightened out and let the audience drink in sight of her tits and waxed pussy. Satisfied with the murmurs in the room, Elizabeth turned to present the view to her son.

Their eyes met and she held his gaze for a moment. She saw his eyes drop to her tits, then back up to her eyes. She smiled, reached between his legs and gave his balls a tickle.

"Get on the floor, mister," she demanded.

Adam looked around the stage, as if there was no good place to lie. Eventually, he lay down, leaning up on one elbow. Elizabeth stepped over him, placing each foot by his hips.

Adam looked up and swallowed. His mom stood over him naked, except for the high heels. She had both of her hands on her hips and looked down at him intently, as if considering something very serious. His eyes wondered to the circular shapes of her underboobs. He let his eyes shift between her thin, slightly bowed legs. Her pussy mound was completely hairless and her slit was clearly visible. Her pussy was slightly parted, the pink flesh of her inner lips coming out.

He had to admit that his mom looked pretty darn good naked. It was either that, or he was incredibly horny and couldn't think straight. He looked back at her face. She had an amused look in her eyes. She took her hands off her hips and lowered herself on top of him, pushing his cock down to his stomach with her ass.

She leaned in closer to him, pressing her pussy onto his cock and asked: "Want a kiss, dear?"

He licked his lips and glanced at hers. "Okay," he croaked.

She gave him a quick peck on the cheek. "There you go." She grinned at him.

Disappointed Adam looked down at her tits.

She caught his chin and brought it up. "Eyes up here, mister."

Elizabeth knew that Adam would have no reservations about having sex with her now. Feeling the heat of his cock against her pussy melted most of her own reservations away. She knew her pussy was wet, she could feel its moistness spilling onto Adam's rod. But something kept her back.

In college, Elizabeth experimented with her sexuality a lot, but incest was not something she'd ever thought about. Now that she was about to engage in it, she considered how strange it felt. She never thought of her son as attractive or sexy. Quite the opposite at times. She knew how messy his room can be, or how often he could go without a shower. He was stubborn when he didn't get something his way, or whiny when stubbornness didn't work. But despite all of his shortcomings he was her son, and she loved him as her little boy. And now, she couldn't understand why she wanted her little boy's hard, pulsating cock shoved deep inside of her.

"There is definitely something to this incest thing," she thought as she rubbed her pussy juices all over Adam's cock. She ran her hands over his chest, and noticed that it was beginning to develop. Soon, he would become a real man and move away for college. Filled with mixed emotions, Elizabeth raised her ass and reached for his cock. Closing her eyes, she pointed it up between her legs and lowered herself onto it. Her pussy opened up like a flower, and welcomed her son inside. Goosebumps covered her skin and shivers ran down her spine, as his cock slid effortlessly into her well-lubricated canal.

She released an affectionate moan when Adam was fully inside of her. She opened her eyes and looked down. Her mind buzzed like she was drunk, but she could see everything very clear. Adam was looking up at her, a delirious expression on his face.

Elizabeth fought to regain her composure. "Okay. Five minutes," she breathed. She bent down and placed her palms by Adam's shoulders. Her tits swung freely over his face. She raised her ass up, allowing his shaft to pull out half way, then lowered herself back down unto it until she felt it nudge gently against her cervix. She closed her eyes, and involuntarily squeezed her vaginal walls. She pressed down closer against Adam, pressing her tits into his face. She felt him find one of her nipples and suck on it gently. Her ass kept working up and down; her pussy was milking her son's cock lovingly.

It seemed like only several moments had passed, before the sudden voice of Mr. Kimura brought Elizabeth back out of her sexual trance. She looked around in confusion, forgetting her surroundings during those long minutes.

"What's next?" she asked, a little out of breath.

Adam looked at her and shrugged.

"Want to be on top?" Elizabeth asked.

"Okay."

Elizabeth raised herself slowly. She sat up, keeping Adam's cock inside. She made sure that she had his attention before she began raising up. They both watched as, inch by heavenly inch, his cock slid out of her overexcited, soaking wet pussy. She had made quite a mess on him, smothering him with her thick goo and white friction froth. His tip emerged out of her with an almost audible plop.

She stood up and reached a hand out to her son. He grabbed it and pulled himself up, almost dragging her down in the process.

"Didn't I say that you'd like it?" asked Elizabeth with a wink.

Adam didn't answer, but she noticed a smile slip past his lips.

She lay down and spread her legs. Her son stood staring down at her parted pussy. Her labia were dark red and swollen with blood. She motioned to him, inviting him to join her on the floor. He was back inside of her within a moment.

"How are you doing?" she whispered as he slid all the way inside of her.

"Good," he breathed out, pulling his hips back.

"Can you last another five minutes?"

"I think so."

"Good. Let's pace ourselves."

She lifted her legs and locked them around his hips as he began pumping her slowly. Her pussy was so sensitive that Elizabeth could barely keep herself from crying out. His thrusts became rougher and rougher, with every moment. He was essentially pounding her now. She knew that she should tell him to slow down; that he wouldn't last long at this pace. But, at this moment, her pussy was more determined than her mind. And it wanted to be fucked hard and fast by her son's superb penis. She was all but lost to pleasure, feeling the oncoming of that elusive orgasm.

Adam was on the verge, and he didn't care. All he wanted was to erupt inside of this dripping wet, hot vagina. His cock was harder than he'd ever felt it, and sensitive. So sensitive that it almost hurt, but it seemed to add to his pleasure. He put his whole body into it, rocking his mother with each thrust. He watched her tits wobble, he noticed her bottom lip quiver, he saw her eyes roll into the back of her head. Her pussy held his cock like a slippery Chinese finger trap. He heard her begin to moan ecstatically and threw himself against her, burying his face in her soft tits.

fictitious
fictitious
1,108 Followers