Mama Love Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fictitious
fictitious
1,125 Followers

Subconsciously, Elizabeth wrapped her arms and legs tighter around him. Her mouth was open and she was losing control of her body. She felt Adam's lips lock onto hers and his tongue snake into her mouth. She was beyond the ability to return his kiss as her body began to tremble. She cried out loudly, her back arched and her hips began to twitch. She latched onto him as an overwhelming orgasm shook her body.

She could feel Adam still pumping into her, but it seemed like his cock was melting into the pool of pleasure that was her pussy. She felt her son thrust into her powerfully then freeze. She felt something soft and wet begin to fill her up. She closed her eyes and enjoyed her son's cock erupting deep inside.

They lay, tangled in their embrace. Their bodies sweated against each other, as their orgasms faded. Little by little Elizabeth came back to her senses. She felt the weight of her son's body and the presence of his sperm inside of her. She realized that she just had the most powerful sexual experience, with her son. She wasn't sure how to feel about that. She didn't feel guilty, but she was a bit confused. The fact that she could still feel Adam's hard cock pulsating inside her pussy walls didn't make it any easier.

Suddenly, Mr. Kimura appeared on stage and hovered over them. He began talking incessantly, his voice was irritating to Elizabeth in such fragile state of mind. She released her arms and untangled her legs. Adam appeared to be barely conscious. She nudged him. He rolled over the side, his cock slipping out of her. As soon, as it was out she felt his spunk oozing out of her. She clenched her pussy shut and tried to sit up. Her arms were weak and her legs were shaking. She brushed her hair out of her eyes and felt sweat on her forehead. She saw her dress and reached for it. She tried to stand up, but didn't trust her legs. Little by little she managed to get to her feet.

She looked over at Adam, he was sitting on the floor -- head down, arms over his knees. His cock was beginning to soften between his legs.

"Are you okay?" she asked, suddenly worried about her son. Was he being consumed by guilt? Was he going to blame her for everything? Is it never going to be the same?

She shuffled over to him and touched him on the shoulder. "Hey! Are you alright?"

Adam looked up at her, as if seeing her for the first time.

"Yeah," he said. "I'm fine." He looked around the room, which was now buzzing with chatter. "I guess, we should get out of here." He pushed himself up, stood up and picked up his clothes.

"Here," he said handing Elizabeth her thong and bra.

"Oh... thank you," she said. She was still naked, holding her dress in one hand.

Adam eyed her body up and down, smiled and turned towards the audience. "Well, mom. Let's go collect our earnings." And he led the way off the stage.

fictitious
fictitious
1,125 Followers