Mama's Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,161 Followers

"Good boy." She whispered, then with no further hesitation took my cock all the way down until I felt her lips wrap around the base of my shaft.

"Oh yes!" I groaned as holding my entire cock in her mouth and throat, Mom started slowly shaking her head back and forth.

"Hmmm" Mom moaned around my hard flesh as he eyes rolled back.

My own eyes felt like rolling at the sight of how much she enjoyed having her son in her mouth. Mom wrapped her lips tightly around me and started to slowly bob her head. I could feel her soft tongue pressed against my shaft as she worked her soft lips up and down the length on my cock. Mom began following her mouth with her hand, jerking me off as she blew me and I could already feel my legs beginning to tremble. Mom's long blonde hair fell across her face and reaching down I gently brushed it away from her face so I could watch her.

Mom grabbed my hand and placed it on her head. Taking my cue, I gathered her hair and held it while she continued to slowly suck my cock. I dropped my other hand between us and she moaned around me as I found her hard nipple with my fingers. Mom opened her eyes and started straight into mine as she picked up speed, sucking me faster and taking me deeper each time. I sat there. My wide eyes transfixed by the sight of my gorgeous mother blowing me. At this point we'd been having our taboo trysts for almost three years, but the sight of my mother giving me a blow job never failed to drive me crazy.

Mom started using her other hand to gently massage my balls and I began to push on the back of her head, not hard, but enough to guide her to begin to go faster. I sighed softly as she was moving at a perfect pace and was now using just her fingernails on my balls. Mom knew me better than any other girl ever had. I certainly knew her better than my father had ever tried to and we both always knew just how to touch each other. I could see Mom's ass swaying back and forth and knew sucking me was working her back up.

I licked my lips knowing that I was going to be licking hers soon. My hips were beginning to move faster and I was breathing hard. My legs were starting to shake and I now found myself trying to hold back, to enjoy as much of my mother's mouth as I could. I whimpered when mom removed my cock and looking at me whispered, "Just give it to me baby, I'm going to be tasting you all weekend."

"Oh, that sounds so good." I told her.

"Taste's better," she winked then said softly, "Now be a good boy and give your mother every drop."

Any response I would have tried to come out with was swallowed up as Mom swallowed my cock right down to my balls. She paused briefly then started sucking me hard and fast. I moaned loudly as she was sucking so hard she was making slurping noises and her and was again busy on my balls. Mom was moaning each time she took me down and despite my best efforts, I could feel the cum beginning to race through my balls and up my shaft.

Mom took me deep once more and this time gave my balls a squeeze.

"Oh fuck!" I yelled as my cock erupted into my mother's mouth.

"Mmm-hmm!" Mom groaned around my spurting cock as she continued to suck it.

I moaned and my hips jerked as Mom's talented mouth and coaxed every drop of cum from me. I could my cock beginning to slow its spurting, and then gasped as mom began to suck harder. I whimpered as I felt her mouth pull a few more drops from my now fully drained cock and fell back onto the bed panting. My hips jerked and I cried out as Mom continued to swirl her cum soaked tongue around the sensitive head of my cock.

"Stop!" I groaned, pushing on her head, "Please stop."

Mom removed my cock from her mouth and rolled her eyes, "Stop, don't stop." She gave an exaggerated sigh. "Kids these days just can't make up their minds."

She then sighed and made a show of licking her lips. "Damn that was a lot! You need that baby?"

"I need you Mom." I said as I sat up.

Mom smiled and standing leaned over and again gave me a huge hug. There seemed to be a hint of urgency in the hug, as if she were upset, or was afraid of something. I was going to say something, but letting me go, Mom smiled and getting onto the bed crawled past me and rolling over onto her back, spread her legs open.

"See anything you want?" she asked as she pulled the thing to the side.

"Damn." I said simply as I stared at her bald pink pussy.

Mom spread her lips open and I could see her swollen clit peeking out at me. Whatever was going on, we had plenty of time to talk later. Turning around on the bed, I started to crawl up between her legs when she stopped me by putting her foot on my shoulder.

"Hold on." She said.

Mom then lifted her hips off the bed and working the thing over them raised her legs up and slid the thing up to her knees. Bending her leg she playfully kicked it off, and then slowly let her legs fall open, presenting me with her now completely bare pussy. I knelt there and took a moment to take in my mother's fully naked body. Mom saw me looking and with a sexy smile made a show of putting her arms over her head and stretching. My eyes locked on her huge tits pushing out at me and I let my gaze wander along the soft curves of her lush inviting body.

Crawling between her legs I leaned over her, bracing my hands over her shoulders and leaning down, kissed her. Mom wrapped her arms around me and we shared a long passionate kiss. Removing my lips from hers, I slid down, trailing my tongue down her chest until my head was between her tits. As Mom lied back and sighed happily, I began sucking on her nipples, caressing each one with my lips and tongue before going to the next. I could feel the heat of her pussy against my thigh and leaving her tits trailed my lips down across her stomach. I playfully traced my tongue around her navel and Mom giggled like a teen ager.

As always any sound of happiness from her made me smile and I eased myself down until I was propped up on my forearms with her amazing pussy inches from my face. I turned my head and kissed the creamy inside of her thighs and could feel her trembling beneath my lips. I worked my mouth higher until I was now licking the crease between her thigh and her pussy. Mom's hips were rocking in anticipation and I paused to take a deep breath, inhaling the intoxicating scent of my mother's pussy.

"Now who's teasing?" she asked.

I turned to her pussy and after placing a soft kiss just over it, gently spread her lips with my fingers and blew on her clit. Mom moaned and deciding I was now teasing myself as much as her, I lowered my head and shoved my tongue inside of her sopping wet pussy. Mom released a loud groan as I swirled my tongue around inside of her, while rubbing my finger across her hard clit. I sucked hard, causing her to gasp and a sound of pleasure to come from me as I got a mouthful of my mother's forbidden nectar.

Removing my tongue, I started to slowly swirl it around, slowly making my way up through the soft wet folds of her pussy. Mom released a soft sigh as I worked my way back down before sliding back up and gently flicking my tongue across her clit. Her hips jumped again, and after tracing a teasing circle around it, I sucked her swollen clit into my mouth. As I began to slowly suck on it, I slipped two fingers into her pussy and began pumping them in time with my sucking.

"Oh honey, you know just how I like it don't you?"

I didn't answer her; instead I began sucking harder on her clit and winked at her. Mom returned the wink, and bringing her hands up, began paying with her nipples, rolling her swollen pink buds between her long red nails. I watched her play with them as I released her clit from my mouth and started licking it softly. Mom's hips were moving and I noticed her fingers were moving faster around her nipples. I started swirling my tongue faster and pressing it harder against her clit. I started thrusting my fingers faster and harder as well and Mom began moaning softly.

"There you go baby, just like that, lick faster."

I sped my tongue up as well as my fingers and Mom's hips started thrusting up into my face. I could hear her beginning to whimper as he back arched, pushing her clit against my rapidly moving tongue. Her whimpers were sounding desperate and I knew she was right on the edge. Bringing my other hand up, I pressed my finger against her ass and paused. Sometimes Mom was into her ass being played with, but not always.

"Oh, you bad boy," she groaned, "Oh you do know what I need don't you?" she moaned as I sucked her clit back into my mouth then whispered, "Go ahead honey, right there."

I shoved my finger deep into my mother's tight ass and at the same time sucked her clit into my mouth as hard as I could. Mom threw her head back and let out a long loud squeal as that sent her over the edge.

"Oh hell yeah!" She cried out as wrapping her legs around my head, she pinned my face between her thighs.

Mom squealed again and started grinding her hips hard into my face. I managed to keep my mouth affixed to her clit and my fingers moving as her hips jerked into me and she smeared her sopping pussy all over my face. Mom was letting out those sexy little yelps and I made her make louder ones as I started to shove my finger harder into her ass. As I did I wondered if I would get the extra special treat of shoving something else up there this weekend. On that note, I became aware of my once again hard cock pressing into the mattress and started sucking her clit even harder, keeping her cumming as long as possible so she would be that much hotter for my cock.

Mom shoved her pussy into my face and after releasing a long loud moan, slumped back panting on the bed. She dropped her legs from my face and I immediately got on my knees between her legs. Mom looked up, she was sweating, her blonde hair plastered to the sides of her face and her face was flushed. Her eyes focused between her legs and I looked down to see my erect cock pointing directly at her pussy. Mom lifted her legs and placing her feet on my shoulders, said, "Go ahead baby, take what you need."

Not needing to be told twice, I leaned forward and drove my cock deep into my mother's soaking wet pussy.

"Oh, fuck!" Mom cried out as I started slamming the shit out of her.

Having already cum, I wasn't worried about being quick and just cut loose and gave it to her. Wrapping my arms around her thighs, I pulled up, lifting her ass off the bed and causing my cock, to drive even deeper into her.

"That's it baby!" Mom cried out, "Fuck that pussy, it's your pussy baby! No one else gets it!'

My mother's pussy was my pussy! Those words sent a thrill through me and sliding my hands up I grabbed her ankles. Spreading her legs open as far as my arms could reach, I started fucking her even harder. Mom started letting out those hot little yelps and I watched smiling at the sight of her just lying back, her arms by her sides, and her huge tits bouncing. Her eyes were closed and her mouth open, emitting sounds of pleasure as she lied there letting her son fuck her the way she loved it, the way she needed it. I looked down and moaned at the sight of my glistening cock pounding in and out of Mom's pretty pink pussy.

I was beginning to breathe hard and as much as I loved fucking her this way, the image of that round firm ass was fixed I my mind.

"Mom," I panted as I slowed down, "Can I..."

"Anything baby," she moaned, "Anything you want, just keep fucking me!"

I removed my cock and holding Mom's ankles pushed her legs over to the side.

"Bad boy!" Mom laughed, but to my delight, immediately rolled over onto her stomach.

Mom put her head in the pillow and drawing her legs up underneath her pointed her round ass in the air. Unable to help myself, I leaned over, spread her cheeks and plunged my tongue into her ass.

"Oh!" Mom cried, "Oh you're feeling nasty today aren't you?"

I swirled my tongue around her ass a few times, then leaning up, grabbed her hips and drove my cock into her so hard I felt my balls slap against her pussy.

"Oh, my fucking God!" Mom yelled so loud I began to worry about the neighbors, Dad already though she was....

"Give it to me!" she cried out. "Go ahead, fuck me!"

Never one to disobey my mother, I squeezed her hips hard and started fucking the shit out of her. My cock looked even better slamming in between those curvy cheeks to disappear into her hot little box. Mom was now squealing continuously as I tore into her with everything I had. My eyes wandered over my cock and fixed on her pink rosebud. I slid my hand over and as I fucked her started to rub my thumb across it.

"Tomorrow, baby," Mom panted. "How's that for a treat? You can have my ass tomorrow; right now I just need my son's cock right where it is."

I didn't know what sounded hotter, her saying I could fuck her in the ass, or that she needed her son's cock. One or the other, I was now slamming her so hard our skin was making slapping noises and my cock was making sloppy wet sounds as it slammed into her sopping pussy. Mom threw her hair back and reaching out I grabbed it and pulled as I reared back and started going even faster.

"Yes!" she moaned. "Take me! Go ahead Paul, take your mother! Give me what your sorry excuse for a father can't!"

Mom began slamming her ass back into me and I cried out as I felt myself getting close.

"That's right!" Mom groaned, "Fuck me like he can't, yeah go ahead, fuck your mother," Mom yelped as I slammed her even harder as her talking was driving me wild. "No better than that! Fuck his wife!"

I shook the sweat from my eyes as I continued to fuck her with everything I had, Even in my lust addled state it occurred to me that Mom had never brought dad up when we fooled around.

"He thinks I'm fucking someone else?" She cried out. "Well he's right; I'm fucking a real man! I'm fucking his son! His son that loves me the way he should have! Isn't that right baby?"

"Oh yeah!" I groaned, barely able to get out the words.

"Yes you love me don't you honey?"

"Yes!"

"You love your mother in every way! And I'll let you love me in every way, all of me is your Paul, your mother is your girl honey, your...." She paused to yelp then moaned out, "Your whore honey, I'll be your love and your whore, anything you need me to be...oh yes!"

Mom's saying she'd be my whore sent me over the edge. I slammed into her one more time and whipping it out, I began to pump it. Under me, Mom quickly rolled over and grabbing her tits held them up. Leaning over her, I released my cock and with a loud cry, sent a huge spurt of cum splashing across her huge tits. Mom let her tit go and reaching out, grabbed my cock and started pumping it hard. I moaned as she lifted it so the next spurt went into her waiting mouth. Lowering it, Mom continued to pump it, moving it back and forth so that I was hosing both her perfect tits.

Mom kept going until I whimpered as my spent cock, gave up the last couple of drops. I sat back on my knees gasping and Mom lied back looking up at the ceiling. I marveled at the sight of her cum covered tits heaving as she fought to catch her breath. Leaning over I reached down to the floor and grabbing my t-shirt leaned over and began gently wiping the cum from her tits. When I was finished, I grabbed the bottle of water on the nightstand and passed it to her. Mom took a few sips and after I had done the same, I laid down next to her.

Mom rolled over onto her side and putting her arm across my chest nuzzled her face into my neck. I put my arm around her shoulders and closed my eyes. It wasn't even eight, but I could go to sleep. Mom kissed my neck and I smiled as her lips lingered and her tongue flicked around my ear. Mom started sucking on my neck and her hand began to trail down my stomach. I opened my eyes, was she kidding? Apparently she wasn't as I gasped when she grabbed my semi hard cock and started stroking it.

"Mom," I panted, "I'm tired, I....Oh!"

Mom slid quickly down my chest and immediately took my soft cock in her mouth. I lay there groaning as she sucked it hard and fast and I could feel myself hardening in her mouth.

"Mom I..." I started.

I stopped when releasing my now hard cock from her mouth, mom laid on her back and looking at me whispered, "Make love to me? Please honey?"

My exhaustion forgotten, I rolled over and in one motion slid my arms beneath hers and eased myself into her wet pussy. Mom wrapped her arms around my shoulders and pulled me down into a deep kiss. I began to move slowly within her and she brought her legs up, encircling my waist and drawing me even deeper inside her.

"That's it Paul," Mom whispered in my ear, "Nice and easy, show me how much you love me."

Mom kissed my neck, then sighed and let her back on the pillow. I looked down at her and felt a surge of emotion as I saw not only how beautiful she was, but the way she was looking back up at me. As much fun as it was to talk dirty and fuck, this was even better. As I leaned down and our lips met, I could feel how much she wanted me, how much she loved me. I could also fell in how her hands were trembling on my back how much she needed me. I'm sure a therapist could have a field day with us, but all I cared about was making the most amazing woman in my life happy.

I started moving a little faster and pushing harder into her and Mom began making soft cooing noises each time my cock pushed deep inside her. I let my weight go on my forearms and buried my face in her neck, kissing her softly and listening to those precious little moans she was releasing. How long we made love, I couldn't tell, we were moving slowly and not speaking, just loving and enjoying. We were pressed so close I could feel her heart beating against my chest our hips were moving in the same slow rhythm. Our bodies were completely in tune with each and we moved the way long time lovers would, both totally at ease and loving every moment of our intimacy.

I moaned softly as my tired cock began to stiffen further as my third orgasm in a short time started to build up. Mom felt me tense up and started to run her fingernails lightly across my back as I started to pump her harder.

"That's it Paul," she said in my ear, "Let me feel it, inside honey, deep inside."

I moaned almost as much in relief as pleasure when my cock went off and sent a few weak spurts deep into my mother's pussy. Mom however moaned sensually in my ear as each spurt poured into her and cooed, "Oh honey, you feel soooo good!"

I stopped moving as my cock had nothing left to give and I started to roll over, but mom held me close to her.

"Just stay right here with me." She said softly.

I remained where I was and I heard mom sigh as my cock began to soften inside of her. She kissed my cheek.

"I love you so much Paul."

"I love you to Mom."

She slid her arms from me and I rolled over onto my side to look at her. Mom rolled over so she was on her elbow facing me and touching my cheek said, "Thank you for staying with me."

"Pleasure's mine." I laughed. "Well both of ours."

Mom gave me a tired smile and reaching out, I moved her sweat soaked hair from her eyes.

"I'd see if you wanted to shower," I began, "But you might want more and lady, you've worn me out."

Mom didn't smile and I again had that feeling something was wrong.

"Honey," She started, confirming my suspicions "I need to talk to you."

"Everything okay?" I asked.

"That depends on how you take this." She said quietly.

Rolling over on her back, Mom slid up until she was sitting with her back against the headboard. I sat up as well and turned to face.

"What is it?" I asked, concerned.

Mom reached out and took my hand.

"Paul, I've been keeping a secret from you, well you and your dad too. I usually tell you everything, but I wasn't sure about this and...."

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,161 Followers