Mama's Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,259 Followers

"What's the matter?"

"Okay, well you and everyone else want to know why I wouldn't leave your father."

"You're afraid of him." I said simply.

"No, I'm afraid to be alone I guess." She sighed, "He met me when I was young and in the beginning took care of me, now years later I'm afraid to be alone. I need someone to be with."

"You'd have plenty of options." I tried to smile, but the thought of her with another man bothered me.

"There's more Paul," she said "I also have no money, I never worked, and he wouldn't let me. Divorces cost a lot and..." she shrugged.

"And?"

"You know how they have those ads where you work at home and make money?"

"Yeah." I nodded.

"I heard they were scams, but figured why not? I called one and I started working online from the lap top you gave me and I've been making money and saving it the last three months."

"That's good Mom," I told her. "Maybe you can buy some...."

"I have over five thousand dollars in the bank Paul. I've been online day and night."

"Great I...."

"Paul, will you come with me to the lawyer tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow?" I asked.

"I'm going to file for a divorce honey." She gave my hand another squeeze. "Will you come with me?"

"Of course." I felt a thrill go through me. "Good for you Mom, but why now? I'm thrilled but..."

"I wasn't going to tomorrow, I was waiting for something and I just got it today."

"What was that?"

Mom hesitated, and then said softly, "Julie left you."

"What does she have to do with...."

"Paul, honey," Mom took a deep breath and asked in a barely audible voice, "Would you like to be with me?"

"Be with you?" I was confused, "You mean stay with you while this gets done?"

"No baby," she swallowed nervously, "I mean, be with me, like...like a couple."

"What?" My eyes widened. "You mean we live together and we...."

I paused as she looked away, a hurt expression on her face. What was she thinking? Granted we had been crossing the line for years now, but it was here and there and..... I stopped as what she was saying really dawned on me. Together, no waiting for Dad to leave. I would be able to be in my mother's bed every night. Fucking and more importantly loving all the time, I could treat her the way she deserved to be, and she would be so good to me.

"You... you don't want too?" she asked, her eyes filling.

"It's not that, Mom it's...."

"That's why I wanted to be nasty and sweet tonight; I wanted you to see what we can have. I meant what I said Paul, I'll be your sweetheart and your slut honey, whatever you want me to be, but I need you baby, please be with me."

"I.... Mom we could get caught, and where would we live, here?" I shrugged. "No one would think anything, but sooner or later it would look weird, me not having a girl, you not dating I...."

"Paul listen," Mom put her hands up and started speaking excitedly. "I've been planning this."

"You have?"

"I'm going to give your father the house in the divorce; I don't want to be here. You're 21 and on your own we have nothing to fight over. If he denies the divorce the lawyer will force him, he has no money he drinks it all."

"I still don't..."

Mom put her finger to my lips.

"I've been talking to a councilor at a home for women. She helped me find an apartment and it's not expensive. It's big enough for the two of us." She smiled, "People will think you're moving in to help me."

"For a while Mom, then..."

"Paul, you're done with college next semester. We live here six more months then when you graduate, we move."

"To where?"

"Out of state Paul." She smiled, "I'm making money and can work from home anywhere and you're graphic design degree can get a job anywhere."

"Wow." I said trying to consider it all.

"The woman from the shelter said she can help me get out of state, because you're father will probably keep bothering me."

"You're right." I agreed. Dad would go ballistic, I would have to stay with her.

"Think about it Paul!" She exclaimed, "No one will know us! They'll think we're a couple!" She laughed. "They'll think I'm one of those panthers!"

"Cougar." I corrected her, grinning. "But Mom, you sure, once dad's gone there will be guys your age and....."

I stopped as Mom reached out and touching my cheek, looked me in the eye.

"No one could love me the way you do honey, no one. And no girl will ever love you the way I can."

"I..." I shook my head; it really could work, but....

"Honey, I want to be with you in every way! We've already been doing things lovers do; now I want to do everything couples do!"

"What haven't we done?" I asked, thinking she had even let me have anal sex with her.

"The little things honey!" she smiled. "I want to walk down the street and hold your hand! I want to go out to dinner and kiss you in public; I want to cuddle up with you on the beach!" She gave me that little pout, "I want to be your girl honey, and wouldn't you love that?"

"Yes." I said softly as the image of the two of us sharing a sweet kiss in a park and holding hands in a theatre went through my mind.

"Then why not?" She smiled.

"I..." I felt a huge smile creep across my face.

Seeing it, Mom laughed and leaning forward kissed me. I kissed her back enthusiastically and she wrapped her arms around me. She hugged me briefly then leaned back and laughed like a little girl, "Honey, I wasted a lot of my life, but from now on this girl is going to enjoy herself!"

"Good for you."

"And good for you too, no?" she sighed. "Unless you'll get tired of me."

"I love you Mom." I said seriously "In every way."

"I hope so." she said quietly, "Because even though we're going to be a couple, I still want to be your Mom sometimes." She shrugged. "If that makes sense."

"Yeah and no," I laughed then put my finger up.

"So anyway Sheri...."

"Whoa." Mom stopped me. "I'm your..."

"We won't get far with me calling you Mom in public." I pointed out. "After all kissing your Mom would be sick no?"

Mom paused, and then burst out laughing, as always it made me smile and the way things were looking I was planning on doing quite a bit of smiling in the future.

*

Authors note: Well I hope you enjoyed my latest experiment. Now for my regular readers, how about a little game? There is an aspect in this mother/son story different from all my others. There is a plot device here I do not normally use. Can you guess it?A few days after the story is up I'll post a comment saying what it is and mentioning anyone who was right, so show your attention to detail and take your shot. Now as I always point out this is a free site and our only reward for our work here (besides your enjoyment) are votes and comments so if you liked this story (or even if you didn't) please take a minute and let me know. As always, thank you so much for reading! Lovecraft68