Mandy's Online Master Ch. 09

Story Info
Mandy continues to be a whore.
1.1k words
4.24
48.7k
8
0

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/10/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kurious
kurious
103 Followers

I couldn’t believe this was happening to me. I stood there, looking at the cell phone. Naked. Scared. And aroused.

A stranger was going to knock on this motel door any moment now. A stranger, and I was going to let him have my mouth, my pussy, my ass. No condoms. Nothing. I will do whatever he asks. I will do it because that is what Daniel wants. And, it was turning out, that whatever Daniel wants was what I wanted too.

I was giving—no, I had given myself to Daniel and I felt more alive than ever. No more dreary job, boring friends, boring life. I was doing something. Really doing something. I felt the gritty carpet on my bare feet. I felt a bit of a chill. I went to the bathroom to quickly clean myself up.

There was a quiet knock on the door. I walked over, naked. I put my hand on the doorknob, took a deep breath, and opened it.

The man stared at me for a moment, and then he stepped inside. I closed the door behind him and before I could turn around his hand was on my ass. He gave me a good squeeze.

“That’s nice honey. I like a woman who looks like a real woman.” He gave me another squeeze. “Your boss, he ah, he told you what I want.”

I turned around and looked him in the eye. “Yes sir, he did.”

“Good, your boss told me you were very obedient.”

“Yes sir.”

“Good.”

Once again, it was easier once I got started. He looked me up and down, slowly. I sank down to my knees in front of him. I was looking straight ahead at the bulge in his pants.

“Go ahead honey.”

I reached forward and rubbed his cock through his pants. I could feel it hardening. It wasn’t all the way there yet. I undid his belt and opened his pants. I rubbed him through his briefs. He was getting much harder now. I started to pull down his pants, but the man stopped me.

“Just a sec, hon. Let me make this easier.” And he walked over and sat down on the bed. He took of his shoes and socks. Soon he was naked. He was in his forties. He had a bit of a gut and he was a little soft all over. It was a funny contrast to his penis poking up from his lap. He lay back on the bed, but he kept his feet on the ground. “Come here honey, kneel between my legs and lick my balls.”

I walked over, knelt between his legs, and started to lick his soft, fuzzy little balls. It tickled. This was kind of fun.

“Take them in your mouth.”

I did. He liked that.

“Now I want you to rub me with those titties of yours. Rub my cock with them.”

I rised up, put my hands on the bed and slowly ran my tits along his cock. I could see a little trail of precum on my left breast. He reached down and grabbed my tits. He started to squeeze harder.

“These are nice.” He kept squeezing. This was hurting. “Does that hurt hon? I hope it hurts a little. You’re real nice, but I like ‘em to be a little scared of me.”

With that he let go of my breasts, grabbed the back of my head and jammed me down on his cock. It plunged into my mouth. I choked a little. Then I caught my breath. He kept pumping my head up and down. Then he threw my face off of him and he grabbed my thigh. “Let’s see what you got babe.” He pulled my leg over his face and now I was straddling him with my hands on the bed beside his knees. He plunged his face up into my pussy. I could feel his whiskers scratching my thighs. He licked frantically. A couple of times his chin would bump up into my clit, and that felt good, but mostly I felt a bit silly squatting there. I kept thinking of the previous guy’s come. I hope I washed well enough.

Then he started licking my ass. That felt good and I leaned back into him. He stuck his tongue right in. I liked it. He grabbed my hips and started pumping me in and out. I reached down and grabbed his cock, but he immediately pulled my hand away. He kept pumping me on his face.

Next he put both hands on my ass and slid me down so that I was straddling his cock. He slipped easily inside me. I started pumping up and down. One of his thumbs pushed at my anus, and then popped inside as I rode him. It felt good. I felt hot.

Then he slipped his other thumb inside my ass. That was a tighter fit, but I still liked it. I kept riding him. He began to really pull my ass apart with his thumbs. I grunted and slowed down.

“Keep it up babe. Your ass is mine. Isn’t it?” He pulled a little harder.

I grunted. “Yes sir.” I kept fucking him.

After a bit of this he pushed me forward. I fell right of the edge of the bed. He stood up over me. “Don’t move bitch. Here I come.” My ass was sticking up, my face was pressed on the ground.

He grabbed my hips and pushed his cock against my ass. My anus tightened, resisting him. He couldn’t get inside. He pulled back and slammed into my pussy once, twice, three times. His next stroke hit my anus hard. He blasted in. I screamed. I couldn’t breath. I felt like I was bleeding. There were tears in my eyes. I could feel his pelvis hitting my butt, but my anus was white pain. I didn’t know what was happening. I moaned into the carpet, I was drooling and crying. He didn’t stop.

“Scared bitch?” He seemed on top of the world.

He kept pumping. The pain receded and I could now feel him moving inside me. I felt like I was ripped up and bleeding. But he was now moving freely, the pain didn’t get worse.

He stopped. He pulled out. I kept my head down.

“Okay bitch. Come here and take it. Come here!” He was going to cum any moment.

I raised my head and looked around. I couldn’t believe that there wasn’t any blood on his penis. I leaned forward and licked the head.

He grabbed my head and thrust in all the away. I could feel his cum. I was choking. He kept pumping and pumping.

Then he stopped. He pulled his soft penis out of my mouth and dragged it all over my face.

“Lick it clean for me hon.”

I did.

He got dressed and left.

kurious
kurious
103 Followers