Mandy's Reward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy opened her mouth and gently began to suck on the dildo, taking more and more of it into her mouth, again using the techniques Mistress had taught her, until she was sucking the whole thing, her lips touching the heavy, fake testicles that dangled by Mistress' crotch. Mistress allowed her to suck slowly and delicately for a few minutes, finding her rhythm, before grasping her head and thrusting firmly into her mouth. A few moments later she gave a cry, her hands convulsed about Mandy's head and she bucked her crotch hard against her slave's face. The scent of her sex filled Mandy's nose, and the pink prison bit deeply into her member as she responded to the aroma of her owner's arousal.

Mistress rested for a moment and then pushed Mandy away. "Good girl, that's enough for your first time. Next time I'm going to fill the balls with cream and cum right up your arse." She undid the straps and pulled the harness off, putting it over one of the bed posts. "You can clean that tomorrow and put it back in the drawer."

Mandy nodded meekly, "Yes Mistress."

Mistress smiled, "Now, pull your knickers up and climb into bed. It's time for night nights." Mistress tucked Mandy into bed, between rubber sheets that reminded the slave of the hands that had rubbed her sex so wonderfully only moments ago. "I want you to get a good night's sleep Mandy; you have a lot of work to do tomorrow and I want you to look your best as we'll be having company for tea in the afternoon. I'm going to leave my clothes here, you can launder them tomorrow."

Mistress sat on the bed and stroked Mandy's hair. She let her kiss her breasts a little, even allowing her suck softly at her nipples, sighing softly as the sissy girl's soft lips caressed her flesh. "Do you love Mistress, Mandy?"

"Yes Mistress, with all my sissy heart."

"And you love being my sissy slave don't you Mandy?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good girl. I'll see you bright and early in the morning to get you ready for the day." Finally she gave Mandy a slight kiss on the forehead and rose. She crossed to the door and turned out the light. "Good night Mandy."

"Good night Mistress." Mandy replied. The door closed, the key turned in the lock and she was left alone to rest until morning.

12