Manipulation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 9.00 pm, like I promised I popped my pill and took myself off to bed, waiting for the tablet to do it's trick. I don't think my dick had been soft since lunchtime and the tenting in the bed showed no sign of it stopping soon; I badly needed to toss myself off. I thought about the rainstorm episode, hardly a distraction. My wife knows nothing about that I am certain. I would never have heard the last off it if she had found out what happened that afternoon. Still it is clear she has been keeping a lot from me so may be we are even. I get embarrassed even now thinking about that day and what led up to it, I must have been completely in her power by then, she could have done anything with me, why the Christ I didn't fuck her that week I'll never know, she was probably right, I was too much of a coward. I lay down thinking of it, slowly, slowly falling asleep, my dreams and memory merging as the images of her flooded back into my brain.

It happened just before we completed our business and left Portugal. By that time, Anna and I had adjusted to the relationship. We both knew she was openly flirting with me, and we were both getting running commentaries from my wife. I think Anna knew as much about my home sex life as I did. She was always saying things like, "Had a good night then?" or "So you weren't too tired last night after all?" I could never quite work out why the two were having these intimate chats. I only know my wife was the happiest and most contented I have ever seen her. As usual, I put it all down to me, only now am I beginning to learn the extent of their conspiracy.

Anna used to come into my office and sit on the edge of my desk with her legs slightly apart and pretend to discuss some papers or other, all the while glancing down to the gap trying to lead my eyes down. I was never sure whether she was wearing panties or not, it didn't matter; the smell was heavenly. One day when she was wearing a particularly short skirt, she came into my office late in the afternoon and sat on the edge of the desk. We talked for a while and as she slid off the desk, she left a moist trail behind.

"Whoops, I clean that up for you." she said.

I grinned, "Honestly, you are the absolute limit. You have to stop this. What if someone came in?"

"No one is going to come in, everyone has gone home. We are all alone, you can do whatever you want with me."

"Back to your office." I said, trying to look as stern as possible and pointing across the room, "I'll sort this little mess out."

"Wouldn't you much rather like to sort me out? It would be much more fun. We could do it now, I just need to call her for permission."

"What do you mean?"

"I know she's had this conversation with you, she told me. If you want me I am yours, I just need to call her first. Your going to be gone soon and I may never see you again. This might be our last chance."

"Anna, as much as I love you, and as much as I find you incredibly sexy, we really can't get into this. It would just be too tempting. What if you got pregnant?"

"Now there's an idea, you could leave me a little something to remember you by."

"Anna, your incorrigible."

"No, I'm corruptible! Now just hug me so that I feel better."

I took her in my arms and nuzzled at her neck and ears, she moaned softly and pressed her breasts and groin into me.

We stood for an age, having our very first dry fuck; she gradually changed her movements to up and down strokes along my penis, her breasts dragging at my chest. She started to tremble as she came and pushed her hand down between us to massage my dick.

"Anna, its ok, you don't have to do that."

"No, I want to."

"I mean, I came already, almost as soon as you started rubbing yourself against me."

"See, I knew you wanted me."

"Who wouldn't? It's just that we cannot do this. I'm going to be gone soon and you are going to have to move on."

"I know. It makes me feel so sad, I'm going to miss both of you more than I can describe. Why don't we just run away together? No, that won't work; you couldn't do that to her. I'm going to talk to her, I think its time to finish the game."

I was suddenly anxious, Anna was like a drug; I could not bear the thought of our daily intimacy reaching an end. My God, was I really in love with her?

"When are you going to talk to her?"

"Some time over the next few days - she will tell you."

The next day it rained and we both got soaked through returning from our separate lunches. When I reached the top floor, I immediately started to take my shirt off.

"Well if you're going to, then I'm going to." She said.

"Anna!"

"What? I'm wet through as well you know."

With that, she pulled her tee shirt over her head. Her breasts sprang free clad in a white gossamer fabric bra, her dark aureoles clearing showing through the material.

"My God you are beautiful."

It was the first time that I had actually seen her breasts. Sure, I had had plenty of glimpses, cleavage and the now infamous blouse incident, but this was the first time her breasts had been fully revealed to me, except for the bra!

She smiled, "I know. I really like them, most women complain about their breasts but I think mine are just fine. They are not too big and not just tiny little things."

Then she realised what she had said. Her next sentence had me standing dead.

"Though I think your wife's little titties are just great, so beautifully firm and smooth. I just love the way her nipples pucker up."

When had she seen my wife naked? And what was all this about her nipples puckering up; they only did that when she was stimulated. Before I could say anything Anna continued.

"Take a good look my absent lover, this is the only chance you will get to see them. I have introverted nipples, see; they only pop out when someone sucks on them. You will never get that pleasure. You will never get to knead them, you will never shoot your sperm on them, they will never dance along your body, and you will never suckle my milk from them. I have decided that, as I only have six weeks before you go, I have to get over you. As soon as my shirt is dry I will become a normal PA - like the dragon - and you my dear, dear boss will have to start behaving like a gentleman. Now what do you want to do?"

"Anna, I've always behaved like a gentleman."

"I know, and that's the problem. Why don't you just treat me like a slut for half an hour or do I have to do everything myself?"

She seemed to think for a moment and then said, "Come with me."

She took my hand, led me into the office, and told me to sit on the sofa.

"Sit there." She pointed to the sofa.

I sat at one end, virtually in a trance, mesmerised by this new dominant Anna, wondering where this was going to lead. She walked to the desk, picked up the box of tissues, and sat at the other end with her back to the wall.

"I know you won't make love to me with your body so your damn well going to do it with your eyes. Now watch. This is punishment time. I have earned it. This is what you have been missing all these years. If you want to play with yourself that is fine, but you are not putting it in me. I'm going to leave you with a memory that will drive you insane over the years."

She was wearing that much loved skirt from the blouse incident with the black trim.

"Don't you dare take your eyes off me, I might bite you otherwise."

I nodded. She brought her legs together, lifted her skirt, arched her back, and quickly took off her panties. She then put one foot on the floor and the other leg up on the back of the sofa, opening herself wide to my gaze. She threw the panties at me.

"Recognise them? Smell them; that is as near as you are getting. That's it, taste them, those are my juices. You could have been drowning in them all these years."

I turned my head slightly upwards and closed my eyes to experience the full taste of her.

She kicked me.

"I said don't close your eyes! Now take off your trousers and pants, I want to see what you have been depriving me of."

I stood as if transfixed and stepped out of my trousers and boxer shorts, my eyes never leaving her body. I am not especially big in the dick department. I suppose I am a good average size but it was doing me proud at that moment standing erect and throbbing.

"Come here."

I thought; she has changed her mind, we are going to screw.

She said, "I just want to have a good look, this is the first one I've seen properly apart from photo's. So, that is what you keep for your wife. I am glad it is at least satisfying one of us! It's different from the way she describes it, maybe when you feel it pushing into you it becomes different, yes, I'm sure that's it."

It was almost as if she was talking to herself whilst examining my dick.

She looked up to my face, smiled, her attitude seemed to have softened slightly; my dick hadn't!

"Now my absent lover, sit down facing me. Do not take your eyes off my pussy. You can lean in if you want to but if you try to touch me I'll kick your balls."

I had not taken my eyes off her pussy since she kicked me the last time. It was there, between her tanned thighs. Her delicate slit, a knot of dark lips poking through her labia; ending in a mound where it joined her tummy. Her labia, completely shaved and her pubes, a mass of dark shiny curls neatly shaved into a triangle contrasting with the lighter skin from her tan lines.

She drew a finger lightly along the length of her labia; she repeated the stroke with a slight arch of her back.

"I used to come from just a few strokes like this, you can not imagine how sensitive they are. You could have made me come like that but now your not going to get the chance. I have learned how to control myself, how to bring myself off at a time of my choosing. This is what you're missing."

She arched her back and her pussy lips sprang apart, no mistaking the moisture inside, it began to leak down between her cheeks.

"Put some tissues, under me. Don't touch!"

I grabbed a handful of tissues and but them under her bottom. Of course this brought me closer to her pussy, I was just centimetres away. The smell of her juices assaulted my senses. I have never been great on pre-cum but the sight and smell of her had me trickling.

"Get some tissues around that." She ordered, "I don't want to have to explain cum all over the sofa to the cleaner."

"Watch and listen."

She pushed two fingers into her vagina with a squelching noise and pulled them out with a plop. She repeated the action.

"My juice is so thick it forms a seal around my fingers, every time I pull them out, it plops."

She carried on masturbating in front of me, occasionally closing her eyes, resting from time to time to get control over herself. The room was absolutely quite apart from the squelching and plopping as she worked on herself. I think I forgot to breath. Then suddenly she arched her back almost pushing her pussy toward my face. She put both hands over her labia and appeared to squeeze. Her whole body trembled, her breasts quivered. The juices were oozing from around and between her fingers.

"Quick, more tissues!"

I placed a bundle within reach; she took them with one hand and said "More!"

She eased herself down, making sure the tissues were mopping up the juices running down her bum. She took her hands off her pussy and said, "Watch."

She started to pump her pussy with her vaginal muscles, a creamy white fluid started to flow from her, she kept mopping at it with the tissues to make sure none stained the sofa.

"I tried to hold most of it in so you could see me do this. I learned to hold it in and then pump it out like this; the sensation is terrific as in runs down my cheeks. Just the sensation usually gets me cumming again. I used to squirt it all out in one go, I can still do that, but I prefer this for myself. Some other guy is going to get my first squirting; you, my absent lover, have missed that particular pleasure."

A shudder ran through her body and another little flow appeared between her lips. I was absolutely reeling overcome by sensations of every kind kneeling, with fist full of tissues wrapped round my dick.

She pushed herself up with her arms and looked at me. She looked serene, contented, satisfied.

"Oh, I think that's it for now. Sometimes I can go on for about half an hour having little orgasm after little orgasm following on from the big one. Did you enjoy that?"

"Anna, I've never seen anything like that. My wife, well she doesn't seem to want to masturbate with an audience."

"You think. Well she has that dick to play with; she does not need to masturbate when she is with you. And if you were half a man you would be sticking that in me instead of me having to mess around with myself."

"Anna, look if you want to we could..."

"Oh no, no, no. You are not having your cake and eating it too. You have just seen me perform what I have had to learn because of your continual refusal to do the decent thing. Its too late, you had your chance, your not sticking it in me now. You have to learn a lesson. You know that your wife and I reached an understanding, all you had to do was say you wanted me. One phone call and you could have had all of this. But oh no, you have to play by conventional rules. Well that is it, its over for you absent lover. Take that thing home to your wife and give her what you refuse to give me. She knows that today is the last day of the game. This should keep you revved up for her for a few weeks. I'm going to the toilet to wash, would you mind tidying up."

As I replayed these scenes in my mind, I could not help but realise just how close we came to intimacy in those last few weeks. It is funny, I really had not remembered those two days before the cut off, until Anna reminded me of them yesterday. I suppose I had just pushed the intimacy to the back of my mind, a kind of loyalty thing to my wife.

And what about my wife? As I drifted into sleep, that was the thought in my head, what about my wife, where did she fit into all this, just why had she agreed to all this now...

Part Three of Manipulation will be posted in about one week – look out for it. If you have enjoyed this story, please vote and send me feedback.