Manuscripts: Antonia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjcole43
jjcole43
204 Followers

"What kind of tea is it?"

"Earl Gray."

"One teaspoon please, no cream Your place looks nice. I didn't think you had brought any of your personal stuff to Italy."

"I brought pretty much everything I own, my flat in London was furnished so I needed to get new stuff. The furniture place allowed me to get everything for not a too outrageous an interest rate. My computer works but the TV is not yet hooked up, perhaps Monday."

"It looks like home, nice."

Antonia saw he was having difficulty in looking at her without his eyes fixating on her tits. She saw his erection.

"Did you meet anyone of interest at the Brit club?"

"Yes, I did. In fact we have a date for tonight. A charming woman from Liverpool. Would you know of a nice place for me to take her for dinner?"

"How about where we ate, it's nice and you already know you like the food. Then instead of going back to the bar take her to a place you can dance."

"I don't know of any other place we could dance."

"Well let me write a place down for you. Pencil and paper?"

He brought some to her and he stood to her side. Antonia knew why and made her blouse puff out so he could see her tits as she wrote. When that transaction was completed she stood and wished him good luck for that night and again kissed his cheek.

She considered "accidentally" brushing his erection but decided against it, she had not decided if she was going to fuck him yet.

She left and went home and decided she needed to masturbate but reconsidered and went to Sofia's instead and threw herself between two naked voracious women.

Between episodes of lust Antonia learned that Ana's husband was on a business trip to Canada and would not be back until the next weekend. "Sophia has kindly invited me to stay with her until he returns.
 "I am sure kindness had little to do with that" Antonia said with a giggle.

Sofia bit one of her tits for that remark. Ana liked the idea and was soon nibbling on the other. Between bouts of sex they cooked dinner and visited. Antonia learned that the other woman at her place was her sister in law and that she was two years older than her brother.

"She and my brother wanted to move to this end of town and apparently found something. She was very exited when I called her this afternoon and said she was too busy packing to come over."

Antonia now understood where she had seen the other woman that kissed her lips, it was Ana's sister in law. "Did she tell you where the place was?"

"No, but she said I would love it."

Antonia decided to allow her to surprise Ana.

The three women remained nude until all three fell asleep on Sofia's bed at about two AM.

The next morning as Antonia walked to her home she saw a woman walk out of Phillip's apartment. "Phillip got laid," she thought and smiled.

Of course she had been laid too by more than one woman for the second time that week. She knew her claims that she was straight had not been true since she allowed Sofia to eat her pussy but that distinction was now obsolete anyway, she had eaten two pussies several times the previous afternoon and evening.

As she dressed she wondered if Phillip was a good fuck. She heard the other two walk out and met them at the top of the stairs. The three held hands as they went to get paninis and then went to Ana's apartment and pack up some stuff, mostly work clothes. Ana worked at the ticket office at La Scala.

Back in Sofia's place they put everything away, got nude, then resumed feasting on each other.

Antonia thought that Ana's stay at Sofia's would last only as long as it took her sister in law to move in which could be as early as the next day. Of course it could also turn out there would be four women at Sofia's.

That afternoon Antonia walked back to her place to get some spices for their dinner when she saw the woman that had come out of Phillips apartment was back with luggage. She would be staying with him.

She was surprised, Phillip did not seem to be that kind of guy but then she remembered he had an erection for her. Maybe he was just smitten with women, or lonely

She spent another evening gossiping between bouts of lust but that night Antonia went to her own bed. The following morning her lovers were ready on time and the three went to Mass. They visited with friends then went to the restaurant around the corner from their building.

Phillip was there with his lady and Antonia went to them and introduced herself. Her name was Imogene and she did stare at Antonia's tits. She decided to introduce Ana and Sofia and they visited for a few moments.

"The woman wants us," Sofia said.

"Yes she does. We may have the chance after Phillip leaves and before he gets home."

"I wont have a chance to have her," Ana said with a pout.

"You will be busy," Antonia said without explanation.

Their lunch arrived and the conversation veered to an acquaintance that attended Mass with another's husband. Speculation settled on that they must have swapped spouses and were satisfied with that.

Phillip and Imogene stopped at their table to say bye and all three women gave Imogene cheek kisses and accidental tit gropes. She had very much enjoyed both.

As soon as they walked out Sofia said, "Yes, we can have her."

All three giggled then walked hand in hand to Sofia's. They had not quite started the afternoon orgy when Ana heard Antonia say too her, "You have an intruder in your house."

Ana went to the window and saw her sister in law naked and masturbating by the window. Ana ran out, went to her place, threw a t-shirt at her then pulled her away from the window. Moments later she was introducing Iris to Antonia and Sofia and they said hello by ravishing her.

An hour or so later Antonia went to her home to hang up her church clothes and to pick up a toy.

On the way back she saw Imogene standing by Phillips doorway and Antonia signaled her to come up. She met her at Sofia's door and led her in. Imogene had just a moment to take in the lesbian orgy before her head was pulled to Antonia's now bare tits.

Without a moments hesitation she began to rub her face on them as she kissed and sucked them. It took the other three a few minutes to notice there were now five of them and that the fifth was new meat and when they did Imogene soon disappeared under a mass of nude women.

That session lasted until someone's stomach growled. They had been at each other for over three hours. Imogene decided the she needed to get back to Philip, she had promised to cook his dinner.

"How long are you going to be around?" Sofia asked.

"Until next Sunday. Phillip invited me to stay with him instead of the hotel my company had booked. It was two subway changes from where I need to be. There are none from here. I promised I would fuck him and cook for him for the favor.

The fucks are good but as you have astutely noted I am mostly a lesbian. Phillip thinks you and Sofia are lovers and told me to allow you to seduce me. I hope I didn't make that very difficult for you."

"I had to work very hard for it and expect you on my bed often between now and next Sunday."

"Sofia too?"

"Yes, and Ana and Iris. Those last two live in the building across the street. I live on the opposite corner of this one."

"I had noted that. I need to go cook and fuck. I may be visiting you after the fuck."

"Please do. Bye."

They kissed and Imogene left. Antonia turned her attention to Iris.

It was ten that evening when Imogene knocked on Antonia's door. She was nude before the door closed behind her. They loved each other with near desperation until each had a stupendous orgasm.

In the ensuing lull they talked.

"How did the fuck go?" Antonia asked.

"It was brilliant, he is a good lover and one of the few men that makes sure I have more than one orgasm. No, he is the only one to make sure I have more than one and one of the very few to make sure I have one at all.

He had to work hard for that tonight, my pussy had a lot of adoration today. His cock is a bit bigger than most and that helped."

"Hmm, I think I will wait until he misses your pussy then offer him mine. All my men recently have been selfish pigs. By the way, I ate my first pussy this week. I hope I didn't disappoint you."

"Really? You are fabulous at it and those tits are other-worldly. You will be a superstar in the lesbian world."

"I think I'm into the lesbian world as much as I will be, I prefer cock to pussy even though I love pussy. My problem is that I always pick the wrong guy and don't see it until I'm all in."

"Oh, bummer. At least you know four women love you without reserve."

"And that is what is going to keep me sane I hope. How often do you come to Milan?"

"About every three months. I know I will be back before Christmas."

Ask Sofia if you can stay with her."

"Why not stay with you?"

"She is gay and there is zero chance she will have a man living with her. I hope to have a man living with me by then."

"Why not just choose Phillip?"

"That is under consideration."

"I want your tits some more."

"You may have then some more."

Imogene left at about one in the morning. She needed to start tea and fuck Phillip before he went to work then she needed to get ready for work herself.

She walked to Phillip's still nude. Antonia decided she liked her a lot.

As she drank coffee on her balcony the next morning she saw Imogene and Ana run into each other as they walked through the plaza. After short conversation they squealed and hugged. They saw Antonia on her balcony and made signs that she interpreted that they would be able to ride the same subway train together each morning.

She applauded and watched them walk on holding hands. Antonia was smiling.

Sofia barged in and after kissing Antonia hard went to her kitchen and poured herself some coffee.

I am out of coffee. It was on my list of things to get when we went shopping but somehow after seeing your tits in the dressing room I forgot."

"It was on your list."

"I forgot the list. I think I left it on the counter by the cashier when we checked out."

"Hmm, apparently I'm not the only one that needs to clean out her purse."

"Did Imogene come to you last night?"

"Yes she did, we had a very nice time. She also told me that Phillip is an excellent fuck. I will likely fuck him when Imogene leaves."

"Good, he seems harmless enough and you should be able to end things easily and quickly. The sisters in law left my bed at about ten. Iris was going to reward her husband but he had decided to stay home that night, he was exhausted. Apparently they have a second bed he had not moved. She and Ana spent the night in Ana's bed."

"Oh, Ana and Imogene apparently discovered they will have each other's company on the subway every morning this week. Imogene comes to Milan every three months, I suggested she ask you if she can stay with you each time."

"How long is she here each time?"

"Ten days, she leaves this Sunday."

"That should be enough for us. By the way we need to go to work today."

"Oh, do we have to?"

"Yes, that's how we can afford our luxurious lifestyle."

"If we had a truly luxurious lifestyle we would not have to go to work."

"True. Ready?"

They rinsed their coffee cups and walked to their offices hand in hand.

The week went by quickly for all, sex was often and nearly indiscriminate. The only concession was that Imogene had exclusive access to Phillip. Not that she wanted it but because they did not want to spook Phillip.

The orgy that Friday night included the husbands of Ana and Iris but only in that they fucked their wives as they ate pussy. Saturday night Imogene brought Phillip to Antonia's and he fucked Imogene as she ate Antonia's pussy. Phillip and Antonia saw each other nude for the first time that night and both were quite pleased. As he left Antonia kissed his lips with purpose before turning back to Imogene who was still in her bed.

Between orgasms Imogene asked Antonia if she was going to fuck Phillip. "Yes, soon. He was gentle and loving with you. Is he always like that?"

"No, last Monday night I urged him to fuck me hard and he did, twice. He has excellent control. But his first choice is always to make love. That is normally mine too with men but I had our lesbian tryst still in my mind that night and I needed the fuck."

"Hmm, I prefer hard fucks so I doubt he and I would fuck often but I like soft love making at times. We'll see how it goes. Oh, you are good at that. Harder."

It was eleven before Imogene walked back to Phillips. She needed a hard fuck from him so she hoped he had recovered. He had.

Somewhere during their fuck she told Phillip that was what Antonia liked too. He made no comment except to resume the fuck in a higher gear. Imogene smiled before her groans arrived.

Sunday afternoon Phillip accompanied Imogene all the way to the airport. Antonia was watching him from her balcony as he walked back early that evening. As soon as he saw her she opened her robe and showed her nude body to him.

She allowed her robe to drop as she turned back into her home. As Phillip walked up the stairs he saw her door was open. He went into her home and walked to her bed. She was masturbating.

He undressed then slid over her and she guided his cock into her. Both groaned and kissed. The fuck was wild from the start. He took her to three orgasms before he had his first.

She expected him to leave but he kissed his way to her tits and adored them for several minutes then kissed his way to her pussy and adored it for several minutes.

No one had ever eaten her pussy when it was full of cum and the nastiness of that had her going from orgasm to orgasms for many minutes.

After an extra intense orgasm he kissed his way back up her body and as he kissed her lips his again erect cock slid into her. He made love to her, it was slow, soft, full of kisses. Antonia had a last, loud cum and went limp. She felt his cum fill her pussy and her body went into a spasm. She was soon asleep.

He was home shortly after wondering if he had just found the love of his life. He knew she would not do, she was too free with her body to be trusted. He did not mind that she ate pussy and in fact would love to watch her but she flirted with everyone, male and female.

As he fell asleep he consoled himself with the thought Imogene would be back before Christmas. Of course she ate pussy too.

Antonia woke up Monday morning alone in bed. She was not surprised she was alone but was surprised she was disappointed. He had given her the best fuck and made love to her better than anyone. She wanted more.

She dressed and went to work holding hands with Sofia as usual. After work they each went to their homes and showered.

Antonia put her robe on and walked to Sofia's. She was in bed with Iris. Antonia joined them and soon had a pussy on her mouth. Perhaps half an our later Iris dressed and staggered home.

"Did you fuck Phillip?"

"Yes."

"How was it?"

"The best ever. The best hard fuck, the best loving. He stayed until he was spent twice. It was my longest fuck with a man ever."

"Don't fall in love."

"I wont, I know it would not work. But we will fuck again, at least until Imogene gets back."

"Oh, she called me and said she was home. She told me to tell all she already misses us. She did ask me if she could stay with me next time. I told her only if she stays naked. She said that was not nearly a problem. She told me she brought Phillip to you Saturday night but you didn't fuck."

"She was still his woman that night."

"Iris told me her husband wants to fuck me. She told me he is very good and considerate. I am thinking about it."

"It has been, what, two years since your last cock?"

"Two years and eight months but who is counting."

They cuddled and kissed for a while then decided to go out to eat. They had made elaborate plans but ended up at their usual bistro. They flirted with everyone but knew that night they would be together. So did everyone else.

Phillip called her Wednesday evening and asked her for a date.

"Do you want to take me out or do you want to fuck?"

"Both, if you don't mind."

"Take me to a symphony concert."

"In fact the London Symphony is playing at La Scala Saturday evening and that was were I planned to take you."

"Great, are you busy now?"

"No."

"Good. Come up, we can fuck."

He was at her place in under a minute and they were fucking in under two. The fuck lasted an hour and after many kisses he left. Antonia walked over to Sofia's and questioned her own sanity to her.

"What did you do now?"

"I had Phillip come up for a fuck."

"Now I am questioning your sanity. Did you call him?"

"No, he called me and asked me for a date. I said yes then invited him to come up for a fuck."

"How was it?"

"Exceptional."

"You have never used that word about a lover before."

"Hmmm. Maybe he is next?"

"He is a Brit, how could he be next?"

'Oh, right. Well I will enjoy our date Saturday, we are going to a symphony concert."

Oh. Wow. Remember the one we double dated on with the Germans? What a night that was."

"Yes it was but they were Austrians. I wonder how they are doing with their candy stores? The one here is doing fine but I heard they closed the one in Lugano."

"That city is not big enough for expensive candy. They did not send us candy last Christmas."

"My guess there is that their wives questioned our names on their list for holiday gifts."

They were naked cuddling on Sofia's couch when they saw four people fucking across the street.

"I feel having their sister in law so close is not going to work. They are not holding anything back but it must be unnerving to watch your brother or sister fucking next to you," Sofia said.

"Actually I would not be surprised to learn they had fucked each other before they married."

"No! Really? That would be incest."

"Yes it would."

Neither added to that line of conversation. Both knew they were guilty of such behavior.

They cuddled and watched the fucking then watched as the women ate each others pussy. Both understood Ana was eating her brother's cum but made no comment.

On the love seat to the side they could see the men sitting closely together. They could see that one was caressing the other's chest. That one was caressing the other's thigh. Their foreheads were leaning against the other's.

"I think they are already swapping but not wives. At least not yet."

"I think you are right. Damn I need sleep but now I have to see how this is going to turn out."

"I will get us some wine,"

They saw the men kiss. They saw the men caress each other's cock. They saw their wives cuddle up and watch them. The men saw Antonia and Sofia watching them and Ana move to the window. Both Antonia and Sofia signaled and shouted, "No, please no." They saw Sofia say something to the men then walk back to the bed leaving the curtains open.

They saw Ana's husband kneel on the floor and suck her brother's dick. They were the second men they had seen having sex. The first were the Austrians.

Ana stood on the love seat and planted her pussy on her husbands mouth. Iris knelt behind her husband an reached around for his cock that needed help in reviving.

Antonia and Sofia were masturbating by then but were not yet seeking orgasms, they hoped to see something more. That came five minutes later when Iris and Ana switched places. Ana's brother was now eating her pussy.

Antonia and Sofia careened to orgasm but they were not done. Soon they saw what they desperately wanted to see, the four went to the sofa and they swapped spouses. Brother and sister were fucking.

Antonia and Sofia exploded into big orgasms and slowed to catch their breath. They thought the show was over but there was one last act. After the women had big cums their men fucked each other in the ass.

jjcole43
jjcole43
204 Followers