Manuscripts: Antonia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjcole43
jjcole43
205 Followers

Antonia and Sofia walked to the window and bowed to them. Ana was very glad to see that. They had another glass of wine and cuddled together in silence. Sofia decided she had kept the secret long enough and said to Antonia, "Dad and brother."

Antonia understood and said, "Dad, uncle, and sister."

They kissed and and caressed until the wine was gone then Antonia walked home. Both slept well.

Antonia had a good day at the office, two of her prospective home buyers were approved for loans. The signings were scheduled for the following Monday.

She had been home for just ten minutes and was still nude when she saw Phillip walking across the plaza. She stood at her balcony door so he could see her then she opened her door. He was eating her pussy as he undressed, then he fucked her to a wild cum.

He slid down her body and loved her tits then slid further down and loved her pussy to a cum then kissed his way back to her tits before kissing her lips before beginning a long session of love making.

That was exactly what she wanted. Antonia was absolutely overcome by him and slipped into sleep right after her last cum. When she woke up Sofia was in her bed next to her.

"You are in love with him aren't you."

"No. I love how he loves me and fucks me but I don't know him at all so no, I don't love him."

"I hope he snores too loudly for you to sleep for your sake. Feel like being part of a sixsome? Ana, Iris, and their husbands are coming over for dessert, I am dessert."

"No thanks but now that you mention it I am starving. Have you eaten?"

"No. The place around the corner?"

"Perfect."

They were there about five minutes when Phillip walked in. He was invited to sit with them and he kissed each on a cheek before sitting.

After they ordered Sofia grilled him on his views about politics, women's rights and futbol. Phillip obviously understood the reason for the line of questioning but gave honest answers to all the questions.

He did mention he preferred cricket to futbol and that was the only answer Sofia followed up on. She had no idea what cricket was. He explained the game to her and Sofia said, "It sounds like baseball."

"It is to baseball as Mozart is to the Beatles, great stuff but many stages between them," Phillip explained. That line made a big impression on both women.

A bit of a pause later Antonia asked him, "Favorite food?"

"The sea creatures over linguini with garlic butter sauce at a place we will go for dinner after the symphony."

Antonia kissed him then resumed her concentration on her dinner.

Sofia glared at Phillip and hissed, "You hurt her and I will kill you right after she kills you."

"Sorry, I will already be dead right after I learn I have."

Sofia kissed him then said she had a date and left them there together.

Phillip kissed Antonia and after a couple of moments she asked, "I thought Brits never showed any emotions in public?"

"We try not to but this is Italy so we are allowed."

He kissed her again.

There was no invitation or agreement, after dinner he walked her home and they made love until they fell asleep.

She woke up alone, he needed to be to work by the time her alarm clock rang so she was not surprised. She felt good, she had a man and he was so far the best lover ever. She would learn if he was faithful when Imogene returned.

She remembered Sofia's plans for the evening so she hurriedly dressed and walked over.

"How was it?"

"Like being fucked by a very horny octopus and three of its kin. My bed is covered with cum and pussy juice so I slept on the couch. Both men fucked me and both women fucked me, often. It was my best night of sex ever."

"Are you doing that again?"

"Hell no, I feel lucky to be alive. I even had a cock in my pussy and one in my ass at the same time. I have no fucking idea how I feel about that."

"So you would classify the evening as memorable?"

"That it was. I told Ana she and Iris can come see me anytime but not the husbands, I am too much of a lesbian for all that cock."

"Did you say to Ana she could come over with her brother?"

Sofia looked at Antonia and quietly said, "Yes."

"Finish getting dressed, I need a breakfast panini."

As they sat to eat their panini Sofia asked, "Does he snore?"

Antonia blushed and said, "No."

Phillip called Antonia at work and said, "Don't eat supper before you go home. I am taking you out to a place that serves an amazing fish."

"I will be waiting for you."

Suddenly she thought, its Friday. She will be waking up with a man in her bed the next morning. Then she remembered that Imogene said he likes to fuck in the morning.

The day became the slowest moving day in her life.

When he got home he showered then dressed and knocked on Antonia's door. She came out ready and they kissed before walking down the stairs. He hailed a cab and gave him an address. They ended up next to a canal at what was apparently a very popular place. He had made reservations and they were seated promptly.

"Have you been here before?"

"No, our receptionist Marcela tells all her dates that if they want to fuck her they have to bring her here. At least she claims she does. She said any fish on the menu is fantastic but she loves the deep fried sea bass."

"Marcella is the small lady with the long black hair and hot body?"

"That is her and that is her coming in."

"Who is that with her?"

"I have no idea. Not a member of the consulate, we are cautioned not to have relations with our local staffers."

"Would you know if she eats pussy?"

"No but I will on Monday."

She kissed him as a woman would kiss her man in public.

They ordered and were very satisfied with their dinner. They called a cab and kissed until it arrived. He kissed her and detoured to his home as he said, "I'll be right there."

Antonia left the door open and fixed two glasses of wine. Phillip came in with a grocery bag and went to the bathroom and put stuff up then joined Antonia on her balcony.

They kissed and drank their wine in silence. When the wine was gone she said, "We need to shower."

They entered the shower and soaped each other. They kissed often. They dried each other and he followed to bed. His cock was immediately in her pussy but the sex did not begin for many minutes.

He rolled them over so she was on top which was a rare experience for Antonia. As she leaned over to kiss him her breasts pressed into his chest. He hugged her to him and intensified their kiss. She began a slow fuck.

"You know our relationship will not last long?" she said to him.

"I know, but it has already become my best ever and it may last a while."

"How long?"

"Five, six years?"

"I was hoping for five, six months but expect five six weeks."

"I never saw you as a pessimist."

"I am when it comes to relationships. None of mine has lasted four months, most have ended in disaster and my last two ended with me in jail."

"What did you do?"

"On the last one I beat up him and his lover. His lover was married so no charges were pressed. My relationship before that ended up with punches at a night club. I was the one throwing the punches. I learned he was fucking a girl in the ladies room."

"I promise you I will not fuck anyone else ever unless you guide my cock into her pussy. Sofia first please."

She knew that last part was a joke but she punched his shoulder anyway, She intensified her fuck as she visualized guiding his cock into her second favorite pussy.

After an orgasm she panted, "I'll ask her."

Phillip turned them over and began to try to fuck her to Ganymede. She arrived with a loud groan then a whimper. He rolled them over again and kissed her softly. She soon noted his cock was still erect in her pussy. She resumed a soft fuck.

"Imogene and Marcela?"

"As you wish."

"That is still my favorite movie."

"I have the DVD, we can watch it Sunday."

"Will you come to Mass with me on Sunday?"

"I'm not Catholic."

"But would you? Sofia will be with us."

"As you wish."

She kissed him hard and tried to fuck him to Triton. She felt his eruption down to her toes as she temporarily lost control of her body. They kissed and fell asleep as they were.

The next morning Antonia woke up with him spooning to her as he kissed her neck. She felt his erection on her ass. She pulled her knee up opening the way for his cock. He was soon in her. She brought her knee down trapping his cock inside.

She turned her head for a kiss, he squeezed a tit as he did. They just lay there like that for a while until she said she needed to go pee. He followed her to the bathroom and peed after her. She aimed his cock for him.

They washed their faces and brushed their teeth and returned to bed.

"Now where were we?" she said as she raised her leg and pulled his cock into her. She leaned a bit away from him and he leaned a bit back and now his cock was completely seated in her. She sighed. He caressed a breast.

"These are the best breasts I have ever seen in person much less loved. They must have brought you admiration and trouble."

"Yes, lots of both. When we met I did notice you liked them but were not fascinated by them. For a while I thought you didn't like me."

"My fascination with you came after you turned around and walked out."

"You like my ass?"

"I love your ass."

"Oh, good. You can kiss it every time you want you know."

"Thank you. Shall we begin?"

"Yes please."

It was a slow but delicious fuck, She loved the angle and he loved having a tit in his hand. Her orgasm triggered his and his cum gave her an encore.

He again took her into his arms and kissed her neck.

Sofia walked into the bedroom then. She kissed both and noted the cum on his cock and her pussy and said, "I'm glad I didn't interrupt something. Are you going to work today?"

"Yes I was planing to. Why do you ask?"

"Because a our favorite dress shop by the Duomo is having a sale today. You need stuff for symphonies and operas."

"Hmm, when are we going?"

"I'm free now."

"Ok, I need a quick shower." Antonia got out of bed then had a thought. She took Sofia's shirt off and got her on the bed then aimed Phillip's still semi erect cock into her pussy.

"Do what you can with him until his cock is useless, I will be right out.

Phillip pulled Sofia down to him and kissed her. He said, "Thanks for being her best friend and looking out for her, I love you too."

She kissed him and began a slow fuck that kept his cock erect enough and long enough for Sofia to have an orgasm. She was still draped over Phillip and kissing him when Antonia came out to get dressed.

She slapped Sofia's ass and said, "You need to get ready too. And don't get used to your treat, they will be rare."

Sofia gave her a passionate kiss and carried her shirt back to her home.

Phillip remained in bed as Antonia began to dress. As she backed up to sit on the bed Philip kissed her ass and took little nibble. Antonia squealed and jumped on him and began swinging. Phillip slurped a tit into his mouth and began to nibble and suck on it. Antonia was still swinging but the few blows she landed had no steam to them.

She collapsed on him and he hugged her softly.

"If Sofia comes back and finds you still naked over me there is no telling what would happen."

Antonia groaned and resumed dressing. She kissed Phillip before she left saying "We will be back by four."

Phillip thought she was brave leaving him there alone. He could snoop to his hearts content. He got up, dressed, and left.

Antonia and Sofia had fun shopping and found a salon that could take both right away and had their hair styled. They were back home by four thirty and Sofia helped Antonia pick a dress for that night

"No, you already have a boyfriend, that dress is a come fuck me dress. Why did you buy it?"

"You are right. Force of habit. How about this one?"

"No. Too soon for the we are married look. The green one."

"Are you sure?" "Put it on.

Nice, perfect. It says I have a boyfriend and he deserves someone like me."

"Shoes?"

"The black two inch. You want to be smaller than he."

"Why?"

"He will be your protector."

"Jewelry?"

"Do you have any not given to you by a man?"

"Yeah, the diamond drop necklace you gave me."

"Perfect. I'm going home. Are you sure he wants to come to Mass with us in the morning?"

"Yes."

"See you then. Have fun tonight. Love you."

Antonia stopped her before she left and embraced her as she gave Sofia a loving kiss. "I love you." she said. Sofia smiled and said, "You better."

Antonia was ready when Phillip came for her. He had called a taxi even though the theater was in direct line with their subway station, the theater was one block away from the Duomo.

As they walked into the theater Antonia noted he seemed to be proud to be seen with her but he had not said anything about how she looked. They found their seats which turned out to be in the premium section.

She very much enjoyed the music and was one of many that shouted "Bravo" at the end of the concert.

Phillip then took her to a nearby restaurant with great food that became a ballroom after the tables were cleared. As they danced Phillip said to her "Thank you."

"For what?"

"I had always wanted be with the prettiest girl at the dance and tonight I am."

He kissed her softly and she clung to him. She tried to keep him from seeing her cry but he sensed she was and held her closer. When the song ended she said, "We need to go home."

After they were home they took glasses of wine to the balcony and held hands as they sipped.

"Did you like the concert?"

"I loved the concert and loved the orchestra. I was surprised to hear an English orchestra play German music with such fire for an Italian audience."

He chuckled at her observation. "They may be the second best in London. Had you been to the restaurant before?"

"No, had always heard of it and hoped some handsome man would take me and tonight I got my wish. I was somewhat surprised to see you are a good dancer."

"Thank you, I learned from watching dancing shows."

"Are you ready for your reward fuck?"

"Amazingly no. I like where we are and what we are doing. Let me refill our glasses."

"Let's take our formal wear off first."

When they returned to the balcony each was wearing just a t-shirt. They kissed and drank their wine in silence until Antonia said, "You can bring your stuff here anytime you want."

"That would be after Mass tomorrow."

She kissed him and their comfortable silence returned.

It ended when Antonia said, "Sofia is worried she has lost me to you. I could not think of a way to tell her she is wrong. Today putting you two together was a an impulse on my part but after we got back from shopping I saw she though she had lost me completely.

You need to make love to her at times. I need to be in bed with you and you need to wait until I hold your cock for her. I know I will not consider it cheating when it's my idea."

"Imogene?"

"Same rules for her. Your are the only man she fucks and I would not take that away from her."

"So as long as you are with us and are OK with it we can fuck."

"Yes. Is that too restrictive?"

"Not at all, that is overly generous but it does protect you from bad surprises. I can tell you that from my end and under those rules I will never cheat on you. I would end our relationship first."

"That may be too drastic a scenario, lets stick with what we have agreed on so far."

"As you wish."

"Are we watching it tomorrow night?"

"Yes."

"May I invite Sofia?"

"No, tell her we are watching it and to bring the pop corn. Never invite her over, always assume she will continue to show up when she wants. The worst that could happen is she would catch us fucking and she has already done that."

"You may understand relationships as well as she can and a lot better than I can. I do love Sofia and hope that when our relationship ends she will be there for me."

"She may need to be there for me too."

"Have you been listening you witch?"

"Yes, I have. But you have not covered one area, what about us?"

Phillip answered, "If you mean sex between you two the answer is unlimited with no prior approval from me. I would like to see it at times or have it turn into a threesome at times but neither is a requirement. You may assume the same goes between you two and Imogene."

"Thank you. Are you going to fuck soon?"

"Probably not, we are in a serious talk mood now," Antonia answered.

"Be right there."

She soon joined them on the balcony and sat in Phillips lap and kissed him before sticking her tongue out at Antonia.

"What, no one ate your pussy tonight?"

"Actually no. Ana and Iris had dates too. I was hoping when someone got home they would think of me."

"As you wish," Antonia said and dragged her to the bed. She lowered her mouth to Sofia's pussy and their sex began at full speed.

Phillip stayed on the balcony for a while before joining the ladies in bed. He began eating the pussy available which was Sofia's. Antonia was by then sitting on Sofia's face and noted Sofia's sudden lack of concentration and correctly guessed its cause. She smiled. Not so much because she was happy for Sofia but because she was not insanely jealous.

She decided to test herself and arranged the trio so that Sofia would continue eating her as Phillip fucked Sofia. She suddenly had a new rule and told Phillip all his cum was hers.

He nodded as if he already knew that and Antonia relaxed herself to a cum. Sofia had a cum. Phillip stopped fucking her and as she lay next to Antonia he went from pussy to pussy slurping in their clits. Both had orgasms and Phillip fucked Sofia to another orgasm then fucked Antonia to hers and his.

He slid over to Antonia and she slid to Sofia's back. The three were soon asleep.

There was pandemonium the next morning when they saw they had thirty five minutes to make it to Mass.

They did make it but not to the ladies usual seats. They were to one side but towards the front. Phillip manage to do what everyone was doing although half a beat behind most.

The priest gave an uplifting sermon. During communion Phillip stayed as the ladies went up. That told all what the relationship was and were happy they had talked him into coming.

Phillip was introduced to an awful lot of people whose name were difficult for him to remember. As a member of the diplomatic core he had received training in remembering names and faces but that Sunday those skills were put to the test.

They ate lunch at what was now their favorite restaurant then went home. Antonia and Sofia helped Phillip pack up and move to Antonia's and as soon as that was done Sofia went home. Antonia and Phillip celebrated with a long leisurely fuck.

Antonia called Sofia at seven thirty and said the movie would start in ten minutes but she did not need to bring popcorn, they had pizza.

The three very much enjoyed the movie even saying their favorite lines with the actors.

Sofia kissed both deeply and went home.

"What did that kiss mean? Antonia asked Phillip.

"It means she accepts the new world and is happy for us. She has done the same thing before hasn't she?"

"No. She was never involved with the previous men. She didn't like them, she loves you."

"Let me make love to you."

"Please do."

"The first day of the rest of their lives started the next day. Antonia woke up alone in bed but before she had a chance to sigh her phone told her she had a text message. It was from Phillip and read "Good Morning."

Antonia smiled and began to get ready for work. When she was ready she walked over to Sofia's but she wasn't home.

She marched to Sofia's office and yelled at her, "You leave for work one more time without me I will beat you to a pulp."

jjcole43
jjcole43
205 Followers