Manuscripts: Antonia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjcole43
jjcole43
204 Followers

Sofia could see that Antonia was really pissed at her so she walked over to her and kissed her lips. "I love you," she said. "It will never happen again."

Antonia was still pissed but understood Sofia was just testing her love for her. She nodded and left.

Sofia walked in on Antonia as she and Phillip were getting to the climax of their "I'm happy to be home" fuck.

She stopped by the bedroom door for a moment but went to the kitchen and got something from the pantry and left.

As they cuddled after the fuck Antonia and Phillip were not sure anyone had walked in.

Antonia put a shirt on and walked to Sofia's. "Did you come to my place a few minutes ago?"

"Yes, I borrowed your comino, I'm making tacos."

"How many?"

"Seven."

Antonia kissed her lips and helped with the cooking and they took dinner to her place.

Phillip was preparing a pitcher of sangria and they sat to eat together. The tacos were great, they were filled with rice and back beans and shredded pork.

The topping was cole slaw which gave the crunch the soft shells missed. Antonia thin sliced an avocado and each put some in their taco. All enjoyed the sangria and were grateful Phillip had made a large pitcher of it.

After dinner they took their glasses to the balcony and talked.

Phillip said, "Oh remember Marcela? She came into the seafood place while we were there. We wondered who her date was. Well, her date was from the Russian consulate. The brass was in conference half the day wondering if it was allowed. She is an Italian in Italy so we have no real hold over her except to fire her."

"Are they going to fire her?"

"Undecided, they took her in and explained to her the security issues involved and apparently she was very much surprised and upset by the concern the incident had caused. She said it was her first date with him and he was too old for her anyway. She asked to keep her job. A second security check on her is in the process."

"Do you have sensitive material going through the consulate?" Sofia asked.

"Yes, there are individuals we keep tabs on, there are business dealings we investigate, but most of our work is public affairs in the city and a place for British citizens to come to if they need help. That is my section of the place."

"What kind of services?"

"Lost passports, papers for a new wife, no way to get home because they lost their return tickets or were robbed. I also helped in the advertising of the London Symphony for their concert."

Sofia commented, "So you yourself are not in the spy business."

"Heaven forbid no. I don't have the steady nerves required for that. What do you do?"

"I own a printing shop that makes blueprints. We have five firms and nine individual architects that use us regularly."

"Famous buildings?"

"One of the architects drew up plans for the refurbishing of La Scala. His was not selected. Most of customers specialize on homes and business strips. One did design the lesbian night club rumored to be within walking distance of the Duomo. Ow!"

Antonia had kicked Sofia under the table. Phillip smiled.

"Why aren't you watching the neighbors tonight?" Antonia asked.

"Because it has become a bad porn movie over there. I now would rather walk in on you two. Today was good. Ow!"

"Oh, sorry. Those were delicious tacos and worth the trip to my pantry," Antonia said in apology.

"Apology accepted. When do I get Phillip again? Ow."

Antonia was giggling and so was Sofia. Phillip smiled and wondered when it would be Sofia's turn again himself.

"Ow!" he said as he felt his foot kicked.

"She has apparently neglected to tell you she can read minds," Sofia said.

The giggles erupted again when they saw Phillip get up and limp with more than a bit of exaggeration as he went to the kitchen to bring out the pitcher of sangria.

Antonia described Marcela to Sofia and agreed that if she got fired they would hire her and share her services with each other.

Phillip yawned.

"Can't keep up your drinking with two women I see," Sofia said.

"That and the fact that I need to be at work before your alarms go off. I'm taking a shower and going to bed."

The girlfriends stayed on the balcony and Sofia described the bad porn across the street. Antonia agreed it was bad porn.

Sofia covered Phillips body as she kissed him good night. Antonia swatted her butt before kissing her deeply and saying, "I love you." Sofia hugged her tightly and said, "I love you too."

Antonia slipped over Phillips body and slid his cock into her then gave him the most important kiss she had ever given anyone. He looked at her in wonder and returned the kiss as given. They went to sleep without fucking.

The next morning Antonia's phone rang as her alarm went off. Phillip had again sent her a good morning text. She considered asking him to send the text to Sofia too but decided she wanted that bit of him to herself.

She dressed and walked out her door as Sofia walked out of hers. They kissed and walked hand in hand to work.

That evening right after the 'happy we are home' fuck Phillip asked about the view from Sofia's window. Antonia described it and offered to take him there.

He said he would like that but suggested they take dinner to her. She had another large with everything pizza and put it in the oven and found a "Property of the British Consulate t-shirt and put that on. Phillip smiled at her when he saw her in it.

"You like me in this?"

"Yes, even though that shirt covers your pussy."

"You should be tired of seeing it by now."

"That will never happen."

Her voracious kisses was interrupted by the chime announcing the pizza was ready.

Sofia was at the window watching the brother and sister fuck. Their spouses were not with them.

Sofia said, "I think they have decided to swap separately. This may be the beginning of the end for the foursomes."

Antonia added, "This may be the beginning of the end for the marriages."

"Oh, pizza. I'll get plates."

The couple followed Sofia to the kitchen and sat at their table to eat. None were that interested a voyeur at that time.

They did talk about the relationships since Phillip was not aquatinted with them and was shocked to learn the two fucking were brother and sister.

The pizza was gone and they were on their third glass of wine before they returned to the living room. Ana and Iris were making love, no men around.

"I wonder what the men are doing," Antonia asked with a trace of sarcasm.

Sofia giggled but said nothing. Both noticed that Phillips gym short were no longer big enough, his erection was growing nicely.

Antonia said, "So you like to see women making love, follow us to her bed, there is a chair there you can sit in and watch. Get more wine."

Phillip skipped the wine and followed them to the bedroom. He watched as Sofia ate Antonia's pussy to orgasm and watched Antonia eat Sofia's to orgasms.

As they rested he asked, "Why not a sixty-nine?"

"We like to concentrate on what we are doing and what is being done to us. Sixty-nines are distracting."

By then the women were pussy to pussy but still searching for the exact right stop. Phillip had no problem knowing when they found it since they both groaned loudly. He was nude by then and caressing his cock but was going to wait until a pussy was available. Then he reminded himself it needed to be Antonia's, he was no longer a free agent.

As luck would have it the first pussy he saw was hers and he was soon fucking her hard. As soon as Antonia had a big orgasm he slid to her side. Sofia looked at Antonia and she nodded as she gasped, "But his cum is mine."

Sofia fucked Phillip hard and felt his cum fill her and she had the best orgasm she had ever had. She covered his body with hers.

He said, "Sorry sweetheart, I was too ready watching you two and could not hold back. Sorry."

"Let me see."

Sofia rolled to her back and Antonia saw her pussy oozing cum. Then she did the unexpected, she kissed the pussy. Sofia had another orgasm. Antonia licked her pussy. Sofia shuddered and moaned.

Antonia said, "I told you his cum was mine," and began to lick and suck all the cum out of her. Sofia was in almost continuous orgasms until Antonia slid up her body and kissed her. Antonia knew Sofia did not like the taste of cum at all but was not surprised she welcomed the kiss and extended it until neither could taste the cum.

"I love you," each said.

It was after their next kiss before they noticed Phillip was not in bed with them.

They found him in the living room drinking wine by the window. There were four people fucking across the street, it was husband with wife.

Sofia and Antonia kissed him then Sofia said, "That is what we usually see."

"Maybe they sensed you did not like where they had gone," Phillip said.

"I hope so. What we see now is the edge of my interest."

"Mine too," Antonia said.

After a period of silence Phillip said, "There is a guy at the office that says he specializes in single fucks."

The ladies looked at each other and nodded.

Antonia said, "Double date for Saturday night?"

Phillip nodded and they went to the kitchen and they sat to drink more wine.

Antonia said, "About the incident. I was really, really pissed. But I understand not being able to control its arrival. I was surprised to see I could still have your cum and was surprised and pleased to see Sofia loved it when I robbed her of it. She was even more pleased when I gave some back in the kiss.

I liked the whole incident and it will not be our last but still try to cum in me every time. I well let you know when you can cum in her."

Sofia kissed her and said,"I adore you."

Phillip decided it was the right time and after kissing Antonia he said, "I love you."

Both Antonia and Sofia burst into tears but Sofia allowed her to go crazy on him first.

After their very heartfelt expressions of love for him waned both women were delighted to see his erection had returned. They pulled him to bed and Antonia held his cock as Sofia sank it in her pussy.

She made love to him as the three exchanged kisses. Sofia had a much bigger orgasm than expected then she slid to the side and held his cock for Antonia. Her orgasm was magnificent and was extended when she felt his cock erupt in her.

She slid to her back and Sofia began to extract his cum from her pussy. Phillip kissed Antonia's tit's and lips as Sofia dug her tongue deep into her pussy. Antonia had a big cum then Sofia slid over her body and kissed Antonia deeply.

Sofia then did what she had wanted Antonia to do the first time, she lined up their clits and began to fuck her.

Both were soon in a frenzy and their orgasms were phenomenal, it had taken all their energy. Phillip kissed both and said to Antonia, "Come home when you are ready, I love you." He kissed both again and left. Both women were asleep before he closed the door behind him.

In none of Phillip's threesome fantasies were the women in love with each other and he was not in love with either. He was very very grateful his threesomes were not at all what he had expected.

He took a shower and went to bed. Just before he went to sleep he thought, "Imogene will be back in nine weeks."

He felt Antonia cuddle up to him at about midnight. Both were immediately back to sleep after their kiss.

The rest of the week went more normally, Sofia and Phillip only exchanged kisses. The three ate dinner together twice with the Friday dinner at their favorite restaurant.

The three ended up in Antonia's bed and Phillip fucked both with his cum going to Antonia. Sofia extracted it then fucked Antonia and both fell asleep immediately. Phillip was already asleep.

Sofia's date that Saturday was a thin, tall, younger guy. He was handsome and polite. Both knew they were going to fuck so there was no seduction. They did get know and like each other.

He had chosen dinner and dancing at the upscale place Phillip had taken Antonia. They could see the other two got along well and relaxed into their date. They began to kiss.

His name was Tim and when he saw Phillip kiss his lady he began to kiss Sofia. Both were very pleased with the kisses and as the evening went on their frequency increased to Phillip-Antonia levels.

When the dance portion of the program began they kissed through an entire slow song.

Back at the table they announced they were ready to go home.

All ended up nude in Antonia's bed. The men got on their backs and the women began a vigorous fuck. The women slowed after their first orgasms to kiss their men and each other.

The fuck resumed in love making mode. Many kisses were exchanged. Their next orgasm was intense and Sofia worried that Tim had not survived it but as she regained her breath was happy to see he still had an erection.

The men rolled them over and began to try to fuck them Betelgeuse. Sofia and Antonia held hands as they went from orgasm to orgasm until a a loud shriek indicated their arrival and the men gave them their parting gift.

All fought to catch their breath then Sofia got out of bed, gathered their clothes and dragged Tim to her bed. Both were nude as they travelled the five meters to her door.

Antonia and Phillip chuckled, kissed each other good night and went to sleep.

The next morning both were surprised Tim was still with Sofia and flabbergasted to see he was going to Mass with them. The four enjoyed the services and Tim had a lot of new names to remember before they found their way to the bistro.

Tim and Sofia kissed even more often than Phillip and Antonia but all four enjoyed the company and the food.

Sofia led Tim to her place and smiled at her friends as she closed her door.

"Well, he is no longer "One fuck and bye Tim," Phillip said with a grin.

"Do you like him?"

"He is a good guy, paid his way through college waiting on tables. He handles the visas at our office."

"Will he hurt Sofia?"

"Only if she falls in love with him."

"I better warn her, not that it would do any good. She warned me about falling in love with you."

"I am happy you had the good sense to ignore her."

They were naked in bed and she already had his cock in her but they continued their conversation a bit longer.

"How much is he like you?"

"Not very. I come from a staid household with some money. He was raised by his single mother that worked two jobs. He sends a third of his checks to her and she has just a part time job now. I think they talk every day."

"So I have the snob and she has the man of the people."

"Yes, that's about right."

She kissed him and began making love to him. It was perhaps and hour before she was sated. He had not cum. She dismounted him and began to give him her first blowjob ever. She had cocks in her mouth before but those were for resuscitation purposes. That time was to make it cum in her mouth.

Phillip thought that was the most beautiful sight he had ever seen, a gorgeous woman sucking his cock and he did not last long. She took all his come and swallowed. As his cock surrendered she began to leave the bed but he stopped her and kissed her with ardor. He felt her sob as he probed her mouth with his tongue.

When the kiss ended they just stayed in bed and napped.

When they awoke a nude Sofia said, "Say goodbye to Timmy, he has to go."

Tim was dressed when he shook Phillips hand with gratitude and kissed Antonia's cheek. Sofia gave him a pornographic kiss and said, "See you Friday."

As he went out the door she went to the balcony and posed nude for him when he turned to look.

Sofia jumped into bed with Antonia and Phillip and said, "Guess what, he is spending next weekend with me."

Antonia looked at Phillip and understood his expression so she said to Sofia, "Remember he is a lothario, don't be disappointed if he doesn't show."

"I will be very disappointed if he doesn't show but not very surprised. I know all about him, even his Mom. I talked to her this afternoon. I need more English lessons."

"How many times did you two fuck today," Antonia asked her in English.

"Three. One in morning and two now."

"Not now, your are sitting in bed with us now. After lunch would be better. What time is it?"

"Time supper."

"Close enough. Help me find something to cook."

"OK."

They kissed Phillip and went to the kitchen nude. He put gym shorts on and grabbed a beer and went to the balcony. Winter was getting closer so he went back in and put on a sweatshirt and socks before returning to his beer.

He though he heard a phone ringing but it had stopped before he figured out it must have been Sofia's, her balcony doors were open. He told her and she rushed out then came back and asked him, "Phone who?"

"That is Tim's number."

She punched her phone and told him she was still next door, they were preparing dinner.

"What?, Sure."

"OK. Bring.

"Sure."

She was sobbing when she approached Antonia.

"He said that when he got on the train he realized he was going the wrong way. He wants to spend the night and go to work from here."

Antonia embraced her and said, "I am happy for you but keep some of yourself in reserve. One more night is nice however."

"We cook need four," Sofia said.

Antonia kissed her and said, "We need to work on word order."

Phillip wondered if Tim was the kind of guy that would fall in love at first sight. Surprisingly the answer was yes. He knew women fell in love at first sight all the time.

He was still on the balcony when he saw Tim walking back with a gym bag and clothes on hangers. Phillip saw Tim intended to stay longer than just one night.

He told him to put his stuff up first then come over, both doors were unlocked. When he strode into Antonia's Sofia sobbed and ran to him. Their kiss seemed like it would never end and wouldn't have except Antonia announced, "Dinner is ready. The men pulled out the chairs for their naked women then poured wine for them before they sat.

Dinner was fabulous but Antonia doubted Sofia and Tim tasted it, all they did was stare at each other. When all were finished Sofia stood and said, "Sorry fuck go," and dragged Tim out.

"I didn't act like that, did I?"

"No, you were the paragon of decorum until you showed me your naked body and invited me to come up and fuck."

"I did that didn't I?"

"Best thing to happen to me," Phillip said as he carried her to bed. Their love making took them well into the evening so after cleaning up the kitchen they took a shower together and went back to bed. They fell asleep after their second long love making session.

Phillip slowed to allowed Tim to catch up with him as he started walking through the plaza the next morning.

"Tim said, "Love is exhausting."

Phillip laughed and said, "Yes it is. Let me ask you, are you interested in her or her nice home?"

"In her. I like her nice home but I would not move out of my bachelor pad for it. She told me you two have fucked."

"Yes, we have. You now have her all for yourself. And don't even think you can have Antonia."

Tim laughed and said. "I'm just barely hanging on to my life with Sofia. She drains me."

"Then you have the right woman."

"I hope so, I'm giving up a lot."

"She will make you forget them."

"Forget who?"

They were laughing as they got on the subway.

At that precise moment Sofia was cuddling up to Antonia in bed.

"Well?"

"He asked me to tell him when he needed to leave."

"What did you say?"

"Not today. He brought enough stuff for the week."

"You will know by Sunday. And we can help him move in Sunday afternoon."

"Thanks. I love you"

"I love you too."

Both dozed off until the alarm went off. Her phone beeped but instead of good morning the message was "I love you." Sofia hurried out of bed saying "May be I have a message too.

jjcole43
jjcole43
204 Followers