Manuscripts: Antonia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjcole43
jjcole43
205 Followers

She ran out and twenty seconds later she squealed her way back showed Antonia her message. It read, "I love you."

The women embraced and shed a couple of tears before getting ready for work.

Their men allowed them to visit and love through the next week but Tim and Sofia acted like newlyweds. That Sunday after mass they moved Tim into Sofia's.

There was some concern when Imogene returned. She was very disappointed to see she was homeless, although she wasn't. She moved into Phillips place. Antonia contacted her company and stated that leasing the unit for a year would cost them less than the hotel would for the year. Imogene now had a home in Milan.

Sofia and Antonia made time for her and were at her place often during her ten days in Italy. All four accompanied her to the airport train station. She was on her way before Antonia realized Phillip never had the chance to fuck her.

She called Imogene after she was sure she was back home and apologized and promised it would never happen again.

"But he did fuck me, twice."

"When?"

"During your orgy at Sofia's. Tim did too."

"Oh, OK. Bye."

Antonia was royally pissed and just blew up in Phillip's face. He understood her anger and when she told him to get the hell out of her house he moved back into his home.

Antonia told Sofia Tim had fucked Imogene and Sofia said she knew, she had sent him there. " I thought you had sent Phillip there too. You were right next to me when I did and the guys assumed both could go."

Antonia remembered that she had been there and heard the conversation but she was positive she had not said anything to Phillip. Her real fury left but resentment remained.

The following week she felt abandoned, Phillip had not contacted her once. She did yell at him to never bother her again but she had expected him to try. Then she remembered he was not Italian, he was a Brit. He would never approach her.

Her luck changed a week later, the new owner of the flat called her advising another employee would be arriving that Saturday. She knew on Monday but did not go speak to Phillip until Friday leaving him with little option.

Phillip immediately began to pack and she asked him where he was going to put his stuff.

"In the lockers at the train station."

"No, I have room. Take them up to my place, put them where they were before. Where are you going to stay?"

"I do not know. Sofia's this weekend then I will need a realtor on Monday."

"I'm a realtor."

"Yes, and you did find me a great place to live."

"Yes I did but you will not be able to stay with Sofia, Tim's Mom is there."

"Oh, I had forgotten that."

"You may stay at my place with me until I find a new place for you."

"Are you sure you want to do that?"

"Yes."

They stared at each other for a few moments then kissed. The kiss lasted forever and Antonia was shedding tears before it ended.

"We need to move you back," Antonia said and picked up a box and walked out. As if on Q Sofia and Tim walked in and grabbed boxes and followed Antonia. It took thirty minutes to move him back and thirty seconds after that they were making love on her bed. Tim and Sofia watched them for a few moments before going to her home.

For the next two years they both remained loving couples with few skirmishes between them. Phillip did ask Antonia to cut back on her flirting but Antonia was sure she was nor flirting until Sofia and Tim confirmed she was. Phillip asked her to consider what her behavior looks like to him.

She made the mistake of saying "Handle it," and he slept in his old flat for two days. She did apologize for her flippancy but most of the third day had elapsed before he went back.

Antonia saw he had no intention of making love to her but she solved that by remaining nude. Sex that night between them was torrid.

Marcela caused the next small rift when she came over for dinner and a fuck. She thought Phillip wanted Marcela more than she wanted her and became furious so she sent him back to his place as soon as Marcela left.

Sofia reminded her that Phillip had followed all her rules including holding his cock for her. He had not cum in her. What she saw was just in her imagination.

Antonia considered her point of view but still felt Phillip wanted Marcela too much.

"More than he wanted me? I'll kill him," Sofia bristled.

Antonia could not help but laugh. "OK, tell him he can come back, that I forgive him."

Phillip would not come back. He felt he had not done anything to warrant forgiveness and it was Antonia who needed to be forgiven. Antonia got pissed and the impasse lasted another day until Antonia knocked on his door and walked in naked. She helped him move back the next morning after their morning fuck.

Tim and Sofia called both childish and if they kept their bickering up they would not get a pudding. Phillip and Antonia promised to do better.

Antonia did not react to anything on Imogene's or Marcela's follow up visits, well except for devouring them. She did insist Marcela had to have his cock guided into her but she was no longer worried about Imogene and the only rules with her was no ejaculations in her pussy. Then she allowed him to cum in her pussy so she could eat his cum out. All three loved that. Well, all five, Tim was allowed to do that with Imogene too for Sofia's treat.

Shortly after after Imogene went back home Phillip and Tim decided to ask their women to marry them. Both worried they would be posted elsewhere and had no intention of leaving their women behind.

The ladies said,"No." The men explained their worries and the women immediately changed their answers.

Both men soon understood their women wanted full Catholic weddings and both knew it meant they would never be completely divorced if it came to that. They also understood that if they did not agree there would likely be no wedding at all.

They planned it to coincide with Imogene's return, she was Antonia's maid of honor. Ana was Sofia's maid of honor. Tim's Mom was there but Phillip's parents declined the invitation. They did not give a reason but Phillip knew they did not approve of Antonia, a vulgar Italian. Antonia suspected that but went on as usual.

It became a very large double wedding with enough guests to fill their church. The groom side had the entire consulate staff even the consul. The bride's side had every woman in Milan, or it seemed that way.

The honeymoon was on the Spanish coast and that was where Phillips jealousy erupted. Antonia was flirting with everyone as usual when the man she was talking to kissed her. Phillip punched him out cold and yelled at Antonia that their three day marriage was over and she could have the slob on the floor.

The police arrested him as Antonia stood there in shock. Tim got him out of jail and Phillip went to the beach and just sat there. Antonia found him and sat next to him.

After ten minutes of silence she said, "I'm sorry. I did not mean for my flirting to go that far. I was happy, having fun, enjoying being a wife. I never thought of what it would look like to you. You should have punched me, the poor guy didn't know my husband was right next to him. He thought I was one of the dissatisfied American wives and an easy fuck."

"Yes, I should have punched you too. Or I should have just tapped the guy on the shoulder and told him we were newlyweds. I should have kissed you before he did. As you know I normally take things in stride but now I know where a limit is."

"Let's go to our room."

They did and made love until the next morning. Then they found a note had been slipped under the floor saying they had been evicted from the hotel.

Antonia became furious and stormed into the hotel office and screamed at the manager that he should be trying to control the men trolling for women instead of banishing the husband for protecting her from one. She questioned the Spaniards treatment of women and their reputation as lovers.

By the time the police arrived, Phillip was restraining her from punching out the manager. A van with their luggage was soon out front and they were escorted into it. They were taken to a less well appointed place and left there.

Antonia and Phillip looked at each other and started to laugh. They began a long love making episode the was only interrupted by a knock on their door.

Tim and Sofia came in and both were very happy to see Antonia and Phillip back to normal.

"Good news, Tim said to Phillip. "The guy you punched was arrested. He was after jewelry not pussy. A witness saw he was trying to take her rings off when you punched him and reported that to the police. He thinks you saw that and that was why you punched him. They have him on multiple theft charges."

"Oh, he didn't want me? I'll kill him," Antonia said.

A second of silence was followed by loud laughter.

Sofia added, "You would probably be back at the resort if you had not questioned the Spanish men's gallantry and scared the hell out of the manager. He was sure you were going to kill him."

"I was."

All chuckled then Phillip asked, "What was on agenda for today?"

"A trip to Mijas. We rented a car, Sofia said."

Antonia said, "We will be dressed in minutes. You may use our bed while we do."

It had been a just a line but Sofia and Tim were nude in the bed before Phillip and Antonia got in the shower.

They did love the picturesque little mountain side town. Tim and Antonia knew enough Spanish to get around. After a late lunch there Tim dropped Antonia and Phillip off then returned to get them three hours later.

Each couple had made love for an hour, napped for an hour and showered before getting dressed. They were going to a restaurant famous for its view of the Mediterranean and its dance floor. The food was better than expected and the view was great.

Just before they left Antonia said, "The shore security guy goes by about every thirty minutes. We have enough time to fuck on the beach."

"Check please" the other three said.

The men lay on their back with cocks pointing up and the women devoured their cocks with their pussy until all four were sated. The women then lay down over their men and began long kisses.

They saw the security guy walk past as he smiled.

The ladies giggled. They still had a cock in their pussy.

They were soon brushing the sand off their men's shirts and slacks, then groping their ass. A second bout of lovemaking ensued when they were back on their respective beds.

The next morning their destination was Gibraltar. They were impressed with the rock and loved the fish and chips. The ladies were surprised to learn there was an extensive cave system within the rock. All were disappointed they could not see Africa through a sheen of clouds in the distance.

Sofia and Claudia were terrified by the monkeys and would not go near them. Before returning to Spain the men decided they needed more fish and chips but the ladies shared a roast beef sandwich.

It was dark before they got back to their room but the men very happy with the day spent in England. The women were happy for them.

All four fucked on Phillip and Antonia's bed then the husbands drank sangria as their wives ravished each other.

The next day was their last full day and they spent it on a beach at Torremolinos. They pretended not to be frightened by the fluorescent white Russians they were sharing the beach with. Sofia and Antonia were topless as were most women. Antonia had the best tits on the beach and Sofia had a top five pair. I bear size woman was also topless but all on the beach wished she would put her top back on.

It turned out that one was not Russian, she was British. The men insisted she had to be Russian even though they heard her speak English with a British accent. Their wives promised them they would never get that big.

Their airport shuttle was picking them up from their original hotel so Antonia and Phillip stayed there that night in Sofia and Tim's room. Two cots were brought up and the women enjoyed their first night in bed together in years. The men soon got used to the sighs and moans and went to sleep.

Before stepping to the shuttle Antonia walked into the hotels office and before he could react hugged and kissed the manager, apologized for her rudeness and left. As she left the office the man appeared to be in catatonic shock. Phillip assumed she had been the the most gorgeous woman to kiss him and press those magnificent tits on his chest. He kissed Antonia as she rejoined him.

It had been an eventful honeymoon trip but they were happy to be home. They were happy they were married.

They shared Imogene among the four and when she brought a girlfriend with her they had a small orgy at times. Phillip never fucked Sofia and Tim never fucked Antonia. All fucked Imogene.

Ana got a divorce and so did her brother. Sofia and Antonia expected her brother to move in with her but it was Iris that did. They had swapped spouses but it was the men that wanted each other. Iris and Ana asked to borrow Phillip and Tim's cock on occasion and privileges were granted.

The next time Imogene brought her girlfriend with her the two men found themselves with five pussies to take care of. As much fun as those events were the men were happy they had three months to recuperate between them.

A typical day in their lives began with the men at work before their wives woke up. Sometimes one would wake up and go get in bed with the other. Rarely they made love before going to work. Often the women ate lunch together. Many times they cooked dinner together for all of them and ate together.

Sometimes the men stayed at the table while the wives ate each other. Some of those times the men joined them in bed and fucked them. The women loved being fucked as they held hands.

Once or twice a month Ana and Iris came over for sex. Sometimes it was with just Sofia and Tim and sometimes it was with Antonia and Phillip. Sometimes it was the six together. Sometimes it was the eight together.

About two or three times a year Marcela joined them. The men were not supposed to fuck her since they worked together but when their wife slid their click into Marcela's pussy what could they do.

Antonia and Marcela really enjoyed each other and they got together once a month or so. It turned out she was older than the rest of them. It turned out she had once been a nun.

Imogene was assigned to Milan on a permanent basis and brought her lover Aoki with her. They were in a married relationship mode so the orgies did not happen as frequently but still happened. They did at times walk in naked to Sofia or Antonia's home. Sex occurred.

Phillip and Antonia did have "misunderstandings" at times and swore the were done with the other. The others ignored them for a while until the two cooled down then engineered an occasion in which they would see each other nude. The spats ended right there.

As they aged the spats came infrequently and they learned not to start the yelling until they were nude.

Yes there were skirmishes among the others too but most were between Antonia and Phillip.

Still you could say they all lived happily ever after.

jjcole43
jjcole43
205 Followers