All Comments on 'Maragana Girl Ch. 29'

by caligula97236

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Can't stop reading your story

Your story continues to Intrigue me. Your story line is fantastic.

I wish I could make a movie out of this Novel.

I love the direction. Can you have Dukov at the new PM give Tiffany

Amnesty (Pardon) from her sentence? Then she can contribute to the country regarding drugs etc as a major advisor...

Rad'lRad'labout 14 years ago
First - great chapter, great story -

now we debate the future course of the story. I don't think that a pardon is required. Danubian custom must be followed. Several whippings have been eliminated from the tail end of the sentence. Good move.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Excellent

So many people redeeming themselves: kim, Malka, Tiffany, Valdic. And others changing their lives. This is an excellent story and the possibilities are many. I can hardly wait to see where the author takes us on this journey. It has the potential to be long and fascinating.

Horseman68Horseman68about 6 years ago
Great!

Cannot say enough good things about this thought-provoking story. One of the best. So regret that it is ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercaligula97236@caligula97236
622 Followers
I enjoy writing erotic fiction and creating digital art in Poser. My ongoing project consists of a series of interconnected erotic discipline novels that I have illustrated with Poser images. My complete collection of fiction and images can be found at EC's Erotic Art & Fi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES