All Comments on 'Marci'

by murphy621

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
just take a knife

and cut John's dick off. Good bye Master.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star.

WTF is this happy horseshit? Dude kill yourself NOW it will be a mercy killing. What sort of braindead writer thinks up this piece of shit story? I feel sick after just reading the start and the ending. YUCK!

northbaybearnorthbaybearover 13 years ago
Too simplistic

I believe there are people with an extraordinary ability to persuade, even to dominate, other people. The dominant, charismatic individual with the ability to have others do as he or she wishes. Yet, the 'Master' in this story was too simple a character—poof! He pops up in the story and instantly transforms Marci into his all-consenting sub. He wasn't believable; he was more of a comic book character. The plot wasn't believable, too.

estragonestragonover 13 years ago
Had potential

until your forced D/s scenes. Your characters had life, then you made them into cardboard. You had a plot that could have gone somewhere. Then you just let it collapse. Cuck is a genre that needs to be believable, otherwise it's strictly stroke-or-choke. Most readers choke. Hamilton is as contrived a character as I've read in a long time. For a totally cool Dom, read Culture_Shock by Sir_Nathan. Gary is utterly real.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 13 years ago
yuck!

did not like this.

WeBothDoWeBothDoover 13 years ago
A fun, weird little story.

We enjoyed it for what it was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
:/

Great beginning, horrific ending. It's almost as if the first 2/3 of the story never happened! From sex toys to strippers to Master fucks the family and cockpits husband? WTFCOPTERS?!?!?!

Continuity is horrible, almost as if it was finished by another person entirely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WTF!?

Is that it?!? Where the f&*k is the resolution, say the girls being found dead on the street? I mean really, at least your other stories had some sense of ending, this is just oh well his daughters are gone and he doesn't give a sh*t!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Where the fuck

Where the fuck did you learn to write? You have a good beginning, a somewhat reasonable middle , and totally fucked up ending. No explanation as to how the wife and family was brought into submission. Was the master some kind of hipnotist, a wizard who used magic? I've read some of your other stories, they begin well but by the time the reader gets to the conclusion its like you run out steam and say fuck it and go off on some crazy tangent with no logic or reason. You need to spend more effort and develop a complete storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
If it's all that simple

Why doesn't he simply kill and bury the master? Seems to me that would end all their problems? But you never seem to think any of your male characters have any balls. They just accept being shit on. Another worthless story by the master of worthless stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ever heard of a gun?

The real problem with this mess is that it was populated by thoroughly disgusting people that didn't have the collective IQ of a rock. When you write about stupid people doing stupid things that are unbelievable even by fictional story standards, the story just slips away to the bottom of the mud puddle. This was simply awful writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous