Marci

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
murphy621
murphy621
936 Followers

Marci

When Master dismissed us, we cleaned ourselves off and headed home. The car was very quiet, each one of us wondering what we had become and what would become of us. The girls went to their room and we went to ours. Jack spoke first,

"How did this happen?"

"I don't know. He started with me yesterday and with the girls this afternoon. I never expected that you would succumb too. I knew what was happening and I couldn't help myself. I even wanted it to happen. Everything felt so right and I felt such love for him. I love you just as much as I ever did but I have to give him everything he wants."

"It was strange for me too. I watched him control you and saw the way you gave yourself to him. It enraged me but I wanted you to do it anyway. When he asked me to give you and the twins to him I felt like I was happy to give all three of you to him as a gift that he deserved. I love you more than I ever did but you belong to him now and that makes me feel good. I don't understand the whole thing."

We went to bed and kissed good night and went to sleep. No thoughts of sex, we were both fucked out. In the morning, while we were eating breakfast, the phone rang. It was Master, he was coming over in an hour and he wanted the twins packed and ready to go back to Chicago with him. Needless to say there was a lot of excitement and hurrying and never a thought to denying his request. They were ready and waiting when he pulled up.

He told the girls to go wait in the car then turned to Jack and said,

"Sit in that chair. Do you mind if I have a quickie with her." I was reduced to being 'her'. Jack, of course replied,

"No Master, go right ahead." Master instructed me,

"Strip, face Jack and bend at the waist, then put your arms and elbows on Jack's knees."

I stood there, my naked ass pointed straight back, my tits dangling and my cunt already leaking down my thighs as they discussed my attributes.

"Look at her, Jack. That ass is a thing of beauty. Spread your legs a little wider, slut, I want to see your cunt. Look at the way her tits hang, they would make a dead man come back to life."

He could have been showing off his new car. I felt his hands running across my rump and up and down my thighs. I was an object, a possession. I was humiliated and yet proud that he admired and wanted me. I felt him enter my cunt and heard him command me,

"Your husband's cock is in front of you. It belongs to me now just as your cunt does. Give it to the slut Jack, give her my cock, and fuck her face for me."

I opened my mouth and swallowed Jack's cock. But it wasn't Jack's any more, it was Master's now and I was being double penetrated by the same man! I can't describe the feeling except to say that I was ecstatic knowing that I could please my Master with my body both ways at the same time. Both cocks emptied into me together and my orgasm was one of most intense I ever had.

Master turned and left, saying,

"I'll take good care of the girls. Jack you take good care of the slut. Remember she is my property."

He was gone, leaving me with a cunt full of his cum, a husband who could no longer fuck me and not knowing when, or if, I would ever see him again.

murphy621
murphy621
936 Followers