Maria and Her Boys Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"More," I begged him. "More... curl your fingers... curl them, yes... there, oh Matthew..."

He found that spot. Oh yes, I was cumming by then. And what a thrill to know it was the first time he'd ever touched that part of a woman. My hips bucked and my vag gushed. I grunted and held him tighter as his thrusting grew stronger. Matthew was feeling more confident, enjoying the climax of a dirty older woman.

"Yes, cumming... oh, cumming..."

What a lovely string of orgasms he gave me - hard, short bursts of ecstasy that left me breathless. I was beside myself, holding him tighter and moving my hips to meet the thrusting of his young fingers. It was all the better since I could feel the rippling muscles in his arm. My lust combined with his youthful energy. Just perfect for the kind of release I needed that evening. Orgasm after orgasm after waiting so long for him. I was grateful to be so slutty.

"Good boy... good boy," I panted as he withdrew his wet fingers from my hole.

Sometimes a woman just needs a good fingering. Its so satisfying to show my sexual energy to a new lover, especially when I know that a young man won't judge me. At just nineteen, he would want more. The fact is that young women haven't learned how to cum -- still a little embarrassed about their bodies and unsure of what they can achieve. But a woman like me, fit and horny, can take as much as a young man can provide and still more. My whole body was glowing as I stayed limp in his powerful arms.

"That was really good," I said once I'd recovered. "And you liked it, didn't you?"

I'm sure that Matthew was feeling confused that I'd asked him for that. Younger women sometimes consent to being fingered when they're not ready for full coitus. But Matthew was learning who is in control.

"I bet your girlfriend enjoyed you doing that," I said with a lusty grin. "You are good. But I'll teach you to be even better."

His hand was resting on my bare mound. I could feel my vag making those little spasms that sometimes follow a good screwing. Such lovely orgasms but they'd only made me horny for more.

"Kiss me," I told him and he moved his face close to mine. "No, not there," I told him as I rolled onto my tummy. "My bottom. I know you like my bottom."

"You have a fantastic body all over," he said in voice filled with passion. What a good boy he is.

"Kiss my bottom," I repeated. "Show me you love it. Then I'll let you have what you want."

Yes, I was in that kind of mood. It was exciting to be bossy and to take charge. And I never get tired of having a young man pay special attention to my bottom. I admit that I was feeling very decadent as I lay beside Matthew, the warmth of my orgasms still flowing through me. Each kiss sent more of those little electric jolts flew through me with each kiss.

"That's wonderful," I moaned to him. "Kisses on my bum. Do you think its better than your girlfriend's?"

"You have a great body all over," he repeated. "Yes, it's the best."

What woman doesn't want a young man appreciate her assets? Having his lips on my perky, rounded bum seemed a fair reward for those many hours in the gym. And this one seemed especially eager to please. I left him there for a while as he continued to cover my backside with his kisses. Soon he will learn to lick my other, tight place -- but Matthew could not have guessed that night.

As expected, his kisses on my bottom soon made me want more. I needed to screw -- maybe even more than him.

"Bring that lovely dick up here," I told Matthew as I rolled onto my back.

I was delighted to see that he was hard again. I hadn't timed him but it seemed like my new boy has an even shorter recovery time than others of his age. How fabulous. I had to reward him for that.

"You were expecting I'd let you screw me," I said with a wicked grin. "Come here so I can make you ready."

Matthew didn't need much preparation. But why not suck a lovely, rampant penis when it is available? His girlfriend probably hardly ever did. I only needed to shuffle a little before he was right in my face, hard and standing tall again. I did not wait to slip his thick shaft between my lips, listening to his sigh of lust as I made him slick. He throbbed as I took him deep and ran my tongue around that beautiful shaft.

"This is what you wanted," I told him as I lay back with my legs open for him.

Matthew knew what to do next. Trying to hide his lovely smile, he positioned his sexy, young body on top of mine. I was watching his muscles as he did, seeing his chest and arms bulge as he lowered his weight onto me. Just the sight forced out a tiny moan. Hs yummy muscles make his body seem much bigger than mine. I could feel him squashing my big boobs under his handsome chest. His hard pole was resting on top of my vag. I am sure my vag gave another little spurt of wetness.

"No condom," he said solemnly, probably wanting to be gallant.

"I don't want one. I want to feel all of you inside me."

Reaching between us, I found his big hard dick and move the head against my slit, barely separating my fleshy lips. I was staring straight into his eyes, almost mesmerised by having him so close. After so long, this was the glorious moment when I would take that lovely penis inside me.

"Start slow, I almost whispered to him. "Make it last."

His young muscles flexed as he moved his hips. I could feel him working his body. And, in an instant, that hard cock was penetrating me. Of course I groaned, finally getting what I'd dreamed of for so long. And he fitted so perfectly.

"Oh, Matthew... I need you so much..."

His face showed he was feeling the same -- so much anticipation and, now, relief. His hips moved and he forced more of his manhood into my wet vag. He was eager, filling me up so powerfully. I had craved it, groaning louder as I felt his entire length being forced inside me.

"Please, don't make me wait."

My arms held his shoulders tight. His heavy breathing was so loud in my ear. He was so primed for a fabulous fucking. I felt his hips give a second thrust and an inch or two of his delightful dick slipped inside. Matt was doing it right -- taking his time. But with his strength, it was no problem for Matthew to drive his shaft fully into my aching vag.

"Fuck me," I told him. "Gentle..."

I was so grateful for his power and for his lust -- his need to screw a dirty older woman. My vag gave way, opening as his cock drove fully inside. He could have rammed into me and I would have let him. But I was enjoying feeling every bit of his him -- just as I'd said - as he filled me. After only one thrust of his cock I was on the edge of an orgasm. And he groaned for me, the most wonderful sound as his young dick plunged deep.

Sometimes a man will pause at that point and allow the woman to feel his size and imagine the throbbing of his shaft. But Matthew lacks experience. He was intent on screwing and he was straight into his thrusting rhythm. It was exquisite to feel his urgings and his need. I was happy for him to use my vag. I wrapped my toned legs around his hips. Matching his movements, I used my legs to guide him with long, slow strokes.

I came -- hard. Before I knew what was happening. That young cock inside me. His powerful body. The feel of his six-pack as he flexed and thrust into me. Or was I just that horny? But I came, grabbing him tight and whimpering as that beautiful manhood slowly pistoned in my vag. I was loud, too, not caring in the least what the neighbours might hear. It was more important that Matthew understood what was happening.

"Don't stop... don't stop..." I begged him.

When do I ever beg a boy to fuck me? But it was so delicious as my new boy gave me his first proper screwing. Our first time his young body had me so turned-on. I arched and writhed as that amazing dick kept rhythm. Despite his youth, Matthew knew what he wanted and he was screwing me long and deep. He was bottoming out, his soft pouch touching my labia each time he went fully inside. He was steady and relentless and making me climax so easily. I must have cum three or four times lsince young Matt has both power and stamina in his muscled body.

After a time I just collapsed under him. I was in between orgasms, lying with my limbs resting limply on the bed. Matt was holding me in his muscled arms. And he was still enjoying himself. Still thrusting, still screwing me - it was incredible to let him use me for his pleasure.

"Go deeper," I gasped to him. "More..."

Somehow, Matthew knew to lift his body for a better angle. Oh my, those amazing arms and his sexy six-pack -- now fully in view. And still my new young man was steadily forcing his big manhood into my vag. I could hear his soft grunting and I was even more thrilled to know how much he was enjoying my body.

"More," I told him. "A little harder.... Oh, don't cum yet..."

He set me off again. In my mirror I glimpsed his back and his butt as he started to move harder and faster. I couldn't help myself after that. My body arched off the bed as he delivered more wonderful orgasms. At that moment I'd have let Matthew do anything he wanted. But I knew what he wanted, most of all.

"You like this sweetie?... want to cum?..."

"I can't hold it."

Swiftly I grabbed those big shoulders and slipped my legs around his hips.

"Give it to me," I gasped to him. "Its what you wanted. Shoot for me."

He cried out and rammed his hips hard, slamming that lovely dick as deep as he could in a single thrust. I knew he was pulsing inside me and shooting a big load of semen deep into me. Of course that set me off again.

"Fuck me, fuck me,... oh yes, shoot in me..."

I couldn't count the pulses as he gave me some more little humps, extracting everything from his climax as he emptied the contents of that soft pouch into me. I cherished every movement and every drop he could give me -- the thought of him flooding my vag. It is so womanly, so primal, to have a young man release his climax like that, shooting his with warm, sticky semen into my vag, so close to my womb.

Not to mention Matthew's lovely grunting as he was overcome by the joy of his release. My new young man gave quite a performance. And I had been properly screwed, delicious sex with my new boy and the smell filling my bedroom.

Finally done, Matthew simply lowered himself on top of me, almost collapsing his weight onto me. He will learn but right then it felt good to have him on top of my smaller body. I was still wrapped around him, both of us breathing hard. He had given me one of the most intense and vivid screwings I can recall. Matt might have felt the same since his dick was still thick and meaty when it slipped out of my opening.

"You're a good boy. I really needed that."

That was more true than Matt could have realised. We had finished a little sooner than was ideal. But I didn't care. It was our first time -- so special. I knew that we'd both remember it for a long time. And, honestly, for a young man with so little experience, he had done a sterling job. My vag had certainly enjoyed him. And I hadn't forgotten how well he compared to some of the boys I let take me to bed in my own youth.

"I love the way you feel inside me," I murmured to him. "Was that the best sex you've ever had?"

"That was amazing. The best ever."

"A young man like you. Have you had sex with plenty of girls? Or was your girlfriend your first?"

"She was the only one before... you know. I guess I'm not very good yet."

"Oh, sweetie. Don't say that. I'm going to give you plenty of experience. And I'll teach you everything you need."

"I came too quick, didn't I? But without the condom..."

"You were good, sweetie. But its better when you are bare. We will practice and I'll show you how to last."

I was casually running my fingers over his tummy, watching his penis deflate slowly. I was confident I could have revived him if I'd needed. I was not disappointed that Mathew was not a virgin with me. He is still very exciting, so young and so little experience. Perfect for me. And there would be many more nights to come.

"Did your girlfriend enjoy sex? Did you ever lick her pussy?"

"Ummm... I guess. A few times, maybe..."

"Listen to me," I said as I turned his face to mine. "A good lover is always an expert at giving pleasure with his mouth. I'm going to teach you that as well."

To his credit, Matthew smiled his agreement. I felt a small tinge in my vag as I thought of that virginal mouth and the first time he will taste my wetness. How wicked I have become. I feel like an old pervert. But I wasn't lying to him -- young boys do need to learn how to eat pussy.

I let him stay in my bed for quite a while that night, savouring our first fuck. I was still horny, of course and would not have objected to more fun. Mostly, though, I just let him cuddle me while I stroked my hands over his fabulous body. Having craved him for so long, I drank in the sight and feel of his lovely muscles. And I couldn't shake the memory of watching him in the mirror as he used those muscles to thrust into me. I was already looking forward to him screwing me doggy.

I got more of an eyeful when finally I sent Matthew on his way. I stayed naked in bed, my sheets still damp from his shooting, as I watched him get dressed, his muscles rippling delightfully as he pulled his clothes back on. He was well-mannered enough to give me a final kiss and then let himself out.

"Remember what I said," I told him with a serious voice. "We don't need to worry about my husband. So long as you never breath a word to another soul."

And then he was gone. It was hard to get to sleep. The bed held his scent and I thought about how his young, muscled body had looked next to me. Of course I was thinking, too, about his screwing and his wonderful shooting. I lay in the dark, enjoying the oozing of his baby-making stuff between my thighs.

************************

Normally I'd have followed my night like that with a wonderful, debauched play with my other young man. One session of good sex always makes me primed for more. But Brady broke our schedule -- I had to be without him on the following Sunday morning. Well, even an older woman cannot control everything. And I suppose there are worse things than not having sex occasionally.

The cause of it was that Brady and Emily had spent the night together. They'd planned it. And their parents consented. I smiled to myself when he told me, wondering how awkward they'd felt when suggesting to Emily's parents that her boyfriend spend the night.

I admit that I reacted badly. I suddenly felt competition from Emily. That was foolish. Its only natural that a young man like Brady will want to feel some kind of affection or devotion -- should I say love -- for his girlfriend. It's a wonderful part of growing up. And its better for me that my young men eventually are ready to move on. I have never wanted to take any of them as a boyfriend or permanent lover. I get my thrills from finding them, seducing them and teaching them to be men. Its dangerous to let them get fixated on me. Besides, most them would feel hurt to discover theirs is not the only young penis that I crave.

It was two nights later when I saw Brady. He offered what felt like a booty call. I was not impressed to think that he might be taking pity on me. Or was he wanting to apologise? But I did have needs and I was naked when he let himself into my apartment.

The sex was brief and torrid. He seemed almost as horny as me -- which made me happy. Perhaps Emily is not everything he desires in a lover?

After making him lick my vag, I let him use a vibrator. Brady, now more confident as he becomes more of a man, was brazen enough to want to play with my other hole at the same time. I gasped with surprise - and delight. I didn't stop him and it felt so incredible to cum like that, with both my places penetrated and filled.

I had him fuck me from behind - hard and furious. He made cum so beautifully, almost enough to make me forget that he'd made me wait. I was glad he's learned how to really ram me doggy-style. My big boobs bounced so agreeably. I knew he was looking at my little anus but there was no chance I'd permit him to try more anal that night. Still, it hardly mattered when I urged him to shoot his full load into me as he pumped his hips hard against my bottom.

But I was still feeling competitive about his girlfriend. Once he had recovered, I told him that I wanted to have a facial. I didn't use that word - even thinking about that word in relation to semen seems so dirty and slutty. But I stroked and sucked his dick till he was close and then I told him I wanted his stuff on my face.

This time I did it properly -- going to my knees in front of him. I t was so perfect and thrilling as I stroked and sucked some more. When I knew my Brady was right on the edge I kept stroking, looking up at him and trying to aim at my face. It was the first time I'd ever done it like that. It felt submissive and, yet, with his dick in my hand I was in full control. And I knew young Emily would never permit him.

I chose to finish him off, stroking him faster and faster until he short all over me. I admit that I loved him shooting his stuff like that. It was rapturous to see him shooting so hard and to feel the wads of his stuff splashing onto my face and all over me. It is so naughty and taboo and it felt amazing to have his stuff landing on my face and hair and even some on my boobs. Brady was very happy, of course. But truly I wanted it for me -- it made me feel liberated to behave like that.

After cleaning up, I sent Brady home, still upset with him and his girlfriend.