Maria Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two hours later the same men offered her to the devilish box and installed her exactly how she had left. The box now was fitted with some new hardware below her feet that had wires going to a control box, the use Maria had no idea but was sure she would find out. Not long into the day Maria could hear other people coming into the room as she stared only in the opposite direction due to her confinement. She could here the woman nurses voice and a rolling cart in close proximity as well with the crowd.

Someone said, "Ok let's try it" and a motor whirred to life below Maria's feet.

Maria drew in three breaths worth of air as the two separate pieces housing each one leg began to move apart like two hands of a clock leaving each other from six o'clock and going opposite directions. The nurse appeared in front of her saying, "Oops almost forgot this is your first time isn't it" and placed a ball in Maria's mouth with a strap behind her head and fastened it tight. OK she's ready the nurse said as she disappeared out of site and around back of Maria with the others. Maria could feel the her ass opening and her sex dropping out into view as the machine whirred on, she could also feel the nurse checking the pressure against the sides of her thighs to insure no harm would come to her.

As Maria began to groan the movement stopped and she could only imagine the view from behind as she was in a two thirds splits position, back arched and ass pushed out toward her audience of strangers. OK let's see about the incremental settings, what are they set at, "28lbs" stated another voice, then the nurse, "ok she should be able to take that" and off the motor whirred and stopped then whirred and stopped, inching her apart as she groaned. Maria new now what they were talking about as the motor would stretch her then wait, stretch her than wait, never surpassing 28lbs just waiting for her muscles to give in.

This continued until her legs were straight out to the sides and Maria groaned continuously through the ball placed in her mouth. She could feel hands exploring the muscles of her upper thighs, as well as the muscles of her inner thighs that were pulling out on her pussy lips and causing her sex to open wide to the cool air in the room.

Next the nurse said, "Ok lets do the next stage, she seems to be ok at this point," and off the motor went only this time moving the lower half of her body from the waist down, back towards the crowd. Maria now was breathing in quick pants as the nurse said ok that is maximum set point for the shut off.

Maria thought she would pass out as the motor finally stopped, and the nurse said, "Ok that's all for her bring in the extended girl," Oh wait it says here she will be doing that anyways, is it ok with you guys if she is out of commission for a few days?"


No problem we have to start the next phase and that will take us at least 3 days if not more. Ok tell my assistant to get in here ASAP and to bring the endurance tray along with the new Robo five just in case things go well. Maria was in terror listening to all that was being said as the nurse again approached the area Maria could see out of.

Well girl looks like you're going to run with the big dogs now, good news is you will get a ton of time off for this and you will have the experience of a lifetime.

The conversation was broke by the sound of a cart clattering on the floor and through the door as the nurse turned and walked back around behind Maria.

Ok massage first, lets work together on this it will save time, I guess their bringing in a sleeping beauty to try the Robo five out on and if this one can't take it we're going to be up late tonight.

Maria continued to pant as two sets of hands began to rub warm oil into her strained upper thighs and buttocks muscles ever so often incorporating her swollen pushed out sex. The two women continued on with the massage now more frequently inserting fingers up inside Maria's pussy and pulling it open wide in the already desired direction of her position. What we are doing hun is just moving things out where they want to go already because of how you are stretched, god she's a beauty, look at that ass, I'm glad she made this program as well. Ok together now, Maria screamed through the gag as both women using three fingers each inside of her pulled slowly outward together, damn she is wet and look at the size of that clit.

OK she is for sure ready, get the dominator, No on second thought let's just go straight to the Robo five, call the Cam crew while I get this ready. As the nurses helper talked on the telephone near by the nurse rolled what sounded like a heavy object up behind Maria, stopping directly below her wide split legs and pulled back ass. The nurse quickly locked the wheels and then attached two heavy straps around Maria's upper thighs then secured it with another set of metal connectors to the strap already around her waist.

Make a note, the securing hardware for the Robo hooks up fine to the standard waist strap assembly. The film crew was now making noise coming through the door as one younger sounding man said' "god Damn look at that ass," Shut up Mark, retorted the nurse, just do your job. Help me put on the upper section real quick here would you?

The nurse and the young man now placed a black rubber looking corset around Maria that was designed to let her large breasts push through two openings slightly wider apart then Maria's breasts were on her chest. Once the rubber corset was in place another piece of hardware fixed to a frame work in the back of the corset was attached down to a large heavy box that now was fixed to the two high thigh straps. Maria could feel the weight of all the apparatus on her now as she jumped from the sensation of a suction cup being placed over her clit as the nurse said, "Ok push the button marked, suction A."

A small buzz started and Maria could feel the cup drawing in her clitoris far up inside some kind of smooth slick cup. Ok let's test cup twister A. Maria jumped to life as something in the very tip of the suction cup began to move in circles attempting to take her blood filled clit along with it. As Maria began to buck the nurse quickly turned it off and said, "Ok enough of that, that's for later."

Pieces of the box were now removed to gain better access to Maria's breast while all the wires were attached from the rolling base to the large white box hanging just an inch below her sex and a solid mechanism was attached from the hanging box to the solid arm assembly built into the back of the corset, "There all set."

"How does this thing work" asked the young man now done setting up the video camera and still shot equipment. Here watch down here real close.

As the young man watched the nurse held the slow start up button and a large tube shaped object emerged from the hanging box and immediately began its journey up inside the womb of Maria. Maria groaned and panted quickly as the object worked its way slowly up and up inside the young woman. She was being filled ever so slowly as her mind burned in shame and fear. OK that's it for now, eight inches of that monster will do for starters. For starters!!! Maria thought, my god I feel so full now, they will kill me before this is over. Maria was brought back to concentrating on her situation when a second probe began to push on her rose bud, and then slowly worked its way up through and into her bowels. Maria was now whining through the ball in her mouth as it then came to a stop. Ok eight is ok for now on this one, we will defiantly test her depth on both, especially this new expandable and bendable model in her ass. Ok set the cabinet limits for fifteen lbs on leg spread and five on back bend and push start.

Ok its show time; get a hood on her so we can roll.

A man with a black mask on walked around her and swiftly placed a hood over her head made of light black cloth and whispered, "Ready for the ride of your life?"

Ok places every one and action!

A gambit of whirring, buzzing and clicking started up as the corset began to tighten around her while a slick liquid was somehow being let loose beneath it. Maria could feel the corset moving all of her excess skin foreword as her breast were pushed farther and farther out the two large holes. Once this was complete the a man roughly tugged at her tits to insure no more would come out and then proceeded to pull on a lace surrounding her left breast, cutting it off at the base. Next he did the same on the other then worked each tighter before securing the ends.

Maria's breasts were now like two pink balloons placed on top of a black rubber top.

Next the man unzipped the front of the corset allowing all the pressure to pull her breast wide apart and out to the sides as Maria squealed through the gag.

The man reached around and began to pinch her nipples and lightly slap her strained globes. He continued to play with her tits for a few moments, when an interruption came from behind as a man came through the door and said, "Cut."

Maria was so close to Cumming she groaned in frustration as a man explained they had a new item they wanted to use in this shoot, and to give them a few moments to roll it in.

Let's start as the men bring the new product in and attach it, Ok action, now.

The men rolled in a monstrous looking devise and placed it in front of Maria.

The base was the same as the Robo five but the apparatus above was quite different with two long adjustable arms holding at each end what looked to be large suction cups with many wires and tubes running from them and down the arms to the main unit below.


The two men then massaged in a generous amount of some form of jelly over each of Maria's swollen globes, taking the liberty off roughly moving her breasts about while as well pinching her distended nipples. Maria again was close to release as the men stopped and placed one cup of the monster over each ballooned, jell covered tit.

One man returned to the controls below as the other monitored the cups while caressing her strained stomach whispering, "I can't wait to get you in my R and D department girl, meanwhile enjoy." Maria jumped as the cups pulled up tight against the rubber corset, attempting to fill there insides with her tit flesh even though to large in diameter. She could feel a vibration starting in each cup, then stopping, then starting again as her nipples were drawn through another smaller hole two thirds of the way inside the large clear jugs. Maria Groaned as her nipples, one by one bounced into there new private areas in the cups and rattled about as the higher vacuum in that chamber pulled even more of her breast into the smaller area set aside for them. A man pressed another button and the smaller cups now possessing Maria's nipples and what flesh had came with it began to move about inside the large cup, first slowly then faster as Maria, panted and whined.

All eyes were on her breasts now as they began to audibly make noise slapping against the much larger outer clear glass container. Maria, still impaled on the two largest objects of her young life again began to convulse towards orgasm as now the long arms of the beast in front of her began to add movement to the cups in perfect time causing the flesh inside the large cups to began to slap loudly, the sound of which filled the room., "slapslap, slapslap, slapslap, slapslap, slapslapslap, slapslapslap"

The nurse now noticed a stream of liquid spraying out front of Maria as she came hard and pointed her command to the masked man to start the Robo five.

Maria made the sounds of a wounded animal as the Robo unit was turned on and the two expandable flesh like probes began to go to work on her pussy and ass, while the mechanical arm attached from the back of the corset to the heavy impaling unit below made minor and major angle adjustment causing the two probes to search out new untouched territory deep inside her.

Maria's orgasm now turned even more violent as the two machines worked in unison on and inside the young woman's body. Maria was in another world created by sensory over load while now both dancing and belonging to the two perverted machines that had taken full control of her, mind and body.

A man now approached the nurse and said, "looks like the cabinet on it's own has given us two degrees more on the leg spread"

The nurse then smiled while pointing to the switch marked, Cup twister A and said, "Ok let's take that clitty for a ride and start stepping up the depth and girth on the Robo unit."

"Phil, give her a good sized injection of that new stimulant, it looks like we will be able to go all the way with her tonight."

Outside the door the discussion of two passers by is interrupted by the sound of the large wood cabinet, now clattering violently against the concrete floor, while inside the thirty year old housewife is being worked at perhaps half of what the two machines are capable of.

In the R and D department a Chinese man in his fifties talks on the phone quietly while reviewing Maria's file, "Yes she will work fine, oh she is, is she, and how is she handling it?, Very good, I'll take her, ok a week from now will be fine.

12