All Comments on 'Marian and Ray Ch. 01'

by Epoc

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
What Kind Of Gay Fuck

Writes this shit.

AnthonyTAnthonyTabout 14 years ago
Very good as far as this genre goes

Interracial stories have a tendency to get raunchy and abusive. This was one of the better ones. I hope you write a sequel. I saw a few minor grammatical corrections needed but overall quite good.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
A well written first post

A good character build and the storyline is believable.

Erotic and hot.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fatdaddybitch

Loves those big nigger stories.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 14 years ago
More Chapters please

You have a very good start to an IR story that has two intelligent characters. There is a place for the gangbanging thuggary often found in IR stories, but to think that is all there is is depressingly racist. I love the idea of two mature and intelligent people finding themselves together for maximum sexual pleasure.

I hope there are many more chapters in this vein.

kathy2b46kathy2b46about 14 years ago
loved it

very hot and good, so real i loved it

bettylusvitbettylusvitabout 14 years ago
wonderful

Really turned me on, waiting for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Two Cheaters

Good story if you are a fag, black or a slut, I am none of those, I won't read anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My 53 yr old HOTWIFE.

A very very well written encounter. There are a lot of mature women who by chance experience all the incredible physical mental and emotional feelings this lady has and often just by chance. And good for her!!! The experience of her life indeed. And certainly not her last by any means. She is now hooked forever. She has now become a bbc slut without a doubt. Just as my mature white wife after her very first encounter that I arranged without her knowledge. It was incredibly arousing for me and incredibly wanton and overly satisfying for my wife. She orgasmd squirted and gushed on her young black studs huge uncut cock like she never had in her life!! Now she herself is a self proclaimed bbc slut for much younger black stallions. And has swallowed more black seed over the past 7 years than she had in her entire life as well. Extremely hot and amazing to see as she is taken for hours at a time ravaged by black horsecock and often 3 or 4 at one time. Very hot indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great hot story. I had a few flings with well endowed black men while on a business trip. My eyes beamed holding their heavy black cocks and I always mused, as you wrote, "How will that fit into this?" Sometimes it was quite the stretch. Thank you gentlemen.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good story. Very often the black man/ white woman tangos here on Lit, the woman's first time is in her 40's or 50's. I met my first black lover when I was 38, married, kids but in a funk that time and not exactly looking forward to an exhibition at McCormick Place in Chicago. His booth was near my company's space, I could sense him checking me out or was he sensing me watching him? He came by our booth, I scanned his badge and made small talk about the show. We bumped into each other at the Hyatt Arc bar, after dinner, it was still booming from the show, we had a few G&Ts, many looks, finally he cut the tension, mentioned he had a great city view. Wow was it a great view! I mean his cock, it was long, hard and straight, and black, my first. We were soon naked and fucking, I remember looking out at the city lights as he fucked me from behind, my tits swinging free. It was a great view.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous