Marie's Class Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmmisDos
EmmisDos
89 Followers

I was relieved when she finally began an up-and-down movement. She slowly rose until my cock almost lost contact with her cunt. Then she flashed an almost evil grin at me and dropped slowly down on me. She continued this motion for a minute, and then increased the speed. Her C-cup melons featured thick, peg-like nipples. She arched her back and thrust them forward while riding me.

Being the smartass that I am, I managed to ask her, "Will you still respect me in the morning?"

"Shut up and play with these for a while," she answered, as she leaned forward until her tits were in my face. I obliged, taking over nipple stimulation from her for the duration.

She groaned as I jerked my hips up on her down-stroke, making her shudder as we collided over and over. Her eyes were almost closed as she savored the sensations of our coupling.

It was over too soon. Debra soon groaned, and then cried, "I'm cumming...it feels sooo good!"

I couldn't hold back any longer, my cock pulsed like a fire hose and poured the contents of my balls into her pussy as we simultaneously screamed in ecstasy.

As the sensations of our mutual orgasms faded, Debra almost literally fell forward onto my chest. I noticed that she had tears in her eyes as she kissed me and shivered.

"I hope that those are tears of joy," I softly whispered to her as we both recovered from our exertions.

"They are. Oh sweet Jesus, that was incredible!" she said, "If you weren't taken I would propose marriage to you right now, Jack. If I could only have one experience like that each month, I would be happy. I would tell you that I love you but know that can't be. Just hold me for a while, please."

I wrapped my arms around her tight and kissed her again. We lay in that position with my shrinking cock still in her pussy for ten or fifteen minutes until it finally slipped out. Then she rolled off and put her head on my chest while we talked about what happened.

When we finally got up we took a shower together, being sure to properly soap each other up. When we were rinsed off Debra got on her knees and clasped my dick, giving it a few strokes to help stiffen it up.

"I've never done this, please let me know it I'm doing it right," she said.

She placed her sweet lips around my cock-head and sucked, directing her eyes up at mine.

"Argh...uh, take as much as you can in your mouth and use your hand to stroke the rest," I told her.

She followed my instructions and my cock grew to full length.

"You might want to try a little humming, the vibrations would feel good to me," I said.

She moaned and hummed and I loved it. I was the lucky recipient of her first blowjob and whoever was the next guy she sucked off would benefit from what I was teaching her.

I held her head in my hands and helped her move it in sync with her hand. I felt her tongue circle the sensitive head of my circumcised penis and quickly warned her, "I'm going to cum. You can pull off if you want to but I'd love for you to keep your mouth on me if you can."

She didn't pull away. She did close her eyes as I shot my load into her mouth. As I finished my orgasm she let my cock slip from her lips, coughed once and swallowed my juice. 'Not bad for a first-timer,' I thought.

"How was it?" she asked as she rose to face me.

"Very nice! I found it especially erotic when you swallowed my cum!" I said as I pulled her close and planted a kiss on her lips.

As we exited the shower and dried each other off, Debra told me, "I've learned a lot and my husband is going to be surprised when I get home."

"I hope you won't get me in trouble with him," I said.

"I'll teach him one thing at a time and, if he asks where I learned things like that, I'll tell him that I've been reading the sex columns in women's magazines!" Debra said, flashing an enthusiastic grin.

We heard the boat pulling up to the dock and got dressed quickly. We were sitting in the common room, I with my beer and she with a glass of iced tea when the girls came through the front door.

"How was the boat ride?" I asked after they all flopped down on chairs or sat on the floor.

"Great fun!" Amy said enthusiastically, "We worked our way around Big Pine and into the Gulf where we found a cruise ship headed who knows where."

"Yeah, we were evil," Marie told us, "We all dropped our tops and flashed them as they went by! What a hoot!"

Tammy chimed in, "I saw a little old lady with her mouth open wide in shock! Then there was the guy that hollered that we all had nice tits and the mother that had to cover her little boy's eyes when she saw us."

"Don't forget the two or three women that flashed us back!" Carol said.

We all got a good laugh.

Marie asked Debra if she was feeling better.

"Much better," Debra replied, "I don't think I've ever felt better than I do now."

Marie gave me a sly wink and a smile.

The girls decided that they would dress for dinner that evening. Marie wore a black tank top, no bra, black casual slacks and panties. I knew that she was wearing panties because we dressed together in our bedroom.

Amy came downstairs later in a knit short-sleeved green shirt, no bra (it showed) and kaki pants. Carol had chosen a summer flower print dress. Tammy wore a short white skirt with light blue tube top and Debra showed up in a black t-shirt and black jeans.

We enjoyed a nice red wine that Marie had picked out, steaks that I had put on the grill before going upstairs to dress and baked potatoes. It was a very enjoyable meal with lots of jokes and stories of the girls' escapades in nursing school.

When the meal was over and the table cleaned we gathered in the common room to see Tammy's scrapbook. She put it on the coffee table and we all moved to positions that allowed us to scan the pictures without having to pass it around. I was pretty bored but the girls laughed at the funny pictures and talked about school, the teachers and other students as they enjoyed their look back at their past.

Then Tammy got to a blank page. We could all see that there were at least a dozen pages left behind the blank one.

"That's the end?" Amy asked.

"Nope, but the adults only section is next. Is everyone OK with Jack seeing those pictures?" Tammy said.

A chorus of "Hell Yes" erupted and she turned the page.

It appeared that the student nurse's dorm was a hotbed of sex-play because I was treated to pictures of different young women in various states of undress. There were candid snapshots of the younger versions of the women who were with me on the island as well as others who had inhabited the dorm with them. There were women in the shower, on the toilet, primping in front of a mirror and in bed, usually with at least one tit uncovered, often more.

"Didn't you girls have any modesty back then?" I asked.

"Not much," Marie told me, "Boys weren't allowed so we pretty much threw modesty out the window."

Amy said, "It started with a camera that someone had left behind when they graduated. A couple of us thought it would be fun to put some bare boob pictures on it and then return it to the owner so they would get a surprise when they developed the film."

"And it mushroomed from there," Tammy said, "I knew a guy at a photo lab who would develop and print film that the corner drugstore would reject. I told him he could keep copies of the pictures if he would give me prints and the negatives."

Carol said, "It was fun to try and catch someone in an unguarded moment. We all got cheap cameras and turned the film over to Tammy. That's why she has the photo album."

As each page was turned the pictures became more explicit. One snapshot was of a young student nurse who appeared to be masturbating in bed. Another showed two women wearing only panties with their hands squeezing each other's tits. My dick was growing uncontrollably in my pants.

The last page contained only one photo, a 5x7 of a younger Marie seated on a couch and completely naked with her legs spread apart. Her head was thrown back and her eyes were closed as she held a cock-shaped vibrator against her pussy!

"Jeeze Marie," I said, "I've never known you to use a vibrator on yourself! That's pretty kinky. Who took that picture?"

"You promise you won't get mad with me if I tell you?" she asked.

"Of course I won't," I replied, "You know me. I'm game for most anything."

"OK," she said as the other girls watched my face, "It was Charlie. We snuck him into the dorm one night because he could always get us beer. He tried to put the moves on everyone with tits but could be trusted to keep a secret."

Amy took over the story with, "He brought the beer and we thought it would be fun to show him our pictures. It was actually going to be a joke. We planned to get him super-horny with a raging hard-on and then send him packing."

"It worked!" she continued, "He was practically drooling over the tits and pussies but we didn't leave it at that. We started casually stripping, as if we were getting ready for bed. When Marie was naked she borrowed someone's vibrator and put a show on for Charlie who pulled his dick out of his pants and gave us a show. He masturbated and shot a load on the carpet while Marie played with the vibrator. I told the girls that it was time for Charlie to leave but Marie didn't stop. She was in her own little world when someone handed a camera to Charlie and told him to get a picture. He snapped the picture and Marie continued to masturbate until she had her orgasm."

"I grabbed the camera from Charlie's hand and a couple of the girls hustled him out the back door," Carol said. "The whole thing went farther than we had meant for it to. Now we only have the pictures to remind us of the crazy things we did back then."

"It wasn't long after that when Marie moved out of the dorm to room with Jan in her mobile home," Amy told me.

Note: Read "The Sexual Emancipation of Marie" by EmmisDos.

"Good grief!" Marie said, "All of this reminiscing has gotten me horny! Let's go upstairs, Jack, and put me out of my misery."

"Hey, wait a minute!" Amy shouted, "I've got a crazy idea! I think we are all horny and there's only one guy here. Remember how we used to play strip poker? Why don't we play that and the winner gets Jack for the night?"

The wine had been flowing freely and the alcohol suppressed the few inhibitions they had. They all agreed to the plan, even Marie. Amy slyly told Marie that, if she didn't win, she could borrow her vibrator. I headed upstairs to get my camera telling Tammy that she needed some pictures to update her scrapbook and Carol found a deck of cards.

Amy explained the rules. "Jack is the dealer. The girl with the lowest hand forfeits an item of clothing," she said, "The winner is the first one to get naked. You have to lose your clothes to win the game. It's kind of backwards compared with real poker. The loser is really the winner! Shoes, socks and jewelry don't count."

"To be fair, everyone should start with the same number of items on," Marie told the girls when Carol and I returned. They took inventory and all except Debra had three items, Carol had four (t-shirt, bra, jeans and panties). She evened the playing field by pulling the t-shirt over her head and tossing it over the couch.

They all agreed to the rules and I dealt the first hand. Amy lost the first hand and surrendered her shirt, revealing her lovely 34C boobs. Before she sat down she faced me and wiggled her shoulders, giving me a show.

Next to lose was Carol who did a little bump and grind as she unzipped the back of her dress and worked it slowly down to the floor. This left her in a sheer white bra and lacy white panties.

On the next deal Marie showed disappointment in her hand from the start and eventually lost. She pulled her tank top down over her boobs and did a little dance before removing it altogether. She lost the next hand as well and removed her black slacks. "I hope nobody else thinks they are going to bed with my man tonight," she said to the women, "Because I'm ahead of ya'll now!"

Debra lost the next hand. She stood up, looked into my eyes, and made a show of unlatching her front-hook bra and teasing me. Eventually she dropped it to the floor and kicked it to me. Carol was the next to give up and item of clothing. Her choices were limited; she had only panties and bra on. I expected her to give up the bra but she surprised me by turning her back to me, putting her thumbs under the waistband of the panties and working them down to the floor. As she was bent over with her ass nearly in my face she wiggled it at me and spread her legs wide, giving me a tantalizing view of her pussy.

At this point in the game we took a short break for re-supply of beverages and bathroom breaks. When the game resumed Amy was down to slacks and panties. Carol was wearing only her bra. Debra had pants and panties and Marie wore only her panties. Tammy hadn't lost a single hand and appeared somewhat dismayed by that. Unlike most card games that had a payoff for winning, losing was the object in this one.

I dealt the next hand and Tammy shouted, "Yeah, finally a lousy hand!" We all laughed and continued to play. In the end she lost and chose to remove her skirt, leaving her in a tube top and white lacy panties.

The next hand was unusual in that it ended in a tie. Tammy lost her top and Debra lost her pants. We were nearing the end. Amy was the only one with two items left; everyone else was down to only one.

The moment of truth arrived with the next and last hand. Tammy lost. Shimmying out of her lace panties she ended up wearing nothing but a smile. She bowed to the other women and walked over to me as I stood up and wrapped her arms around me. She brought one leg up and rubbed her crotch up and down my leg.

"I hope you're as good as the girls tell me you are, Jack," she said to me, "Because I'm the winner and you're the prize!"

After swallowing hard I told her, "Maybe I'm the winner missy, or maybe we both are."

I turned to the rest of the girls and told them, "Everyone who still has anything on, take it off. Time for a picture before Tammy and I adjourn to the bedroom."

They obediently complied with my request. Amy dispensed with her pants and panties, Carol with her bra, Debra and Marie with their panties leaving me in the same room with five lovely naked women. I had to reach down and adjust my cock which had inflated to it's maximum by then.

I had thought to mount the camera on a tripod during the break. Tammy moved over to the couch, which was large enough to accommodate all five women tightly sandwiched in together. Amy, being the boldest, put one arm around Marie's shoulder and the other around Carol's on the opposite side. She placed each hand on a tit and grinned. "Let's make this a good one, girls," she said.

They all grabbed boobs, some their own and others their friends breasts.

"Here we go, smile!" I told them as I triggered the timer and hurried around the back of the couch to stand above them. The flash went off and Amy said, "That's going to be the best picture of the whole week, make sure I get a copy Jack!"

As I returned to the camera to fire off a few more candid shots the girls got frisky and began to play with each other. Breasts were squeezed, nipples pinched and pussies fingered.

"Ya'll enjoy yourselves, Tammy and I have an appointment upstairs," I said as I took Tammy's hand and led her to the master bedroom. We left the others squealing and laughing on the couch and closed the bedroom door behind us.

I turned to her, hugged her and kissed her lovely lips. Then I released her and stepped back to admire the vision of loveliness that I was about to share a bed with. Her short, boyish blonde hair was slightly touseled, her firm B-cup breasts with protruding puffy nipples pointed slightly up and her hairless pussy lips appeared to have enlarged since I first saw them downstairs.

Her eyes were barely open as she modeled for me, turning one way, then the other. She placed her hands under her beasts and jiggled them while pursing her lips as if she were sending me a kiss. "Like what you see?" she asked.

"More than you'll ever know," I answered, "You are so sexy with that tight, trim body and sweet smile. Let me taste those lips again." We joined again in the center of the room and kissed as I held her bottom and pulled it against the cock that was straining the fabric of my pants. Tammy thrust her tongue into my mouth and moaned. I responded with my tongue as we stood there kissing and playing tongue hockey for minutes.

Eventually she broke away and said, "This isn't going to be much fun if you keep your clothes on."

She reached out and undid my belt buckle followed by a zipper tug and unzip. While struggled to get my shirt off she removed my pants and boxers in one move, releasing my cock, which bounced out and pointed at the ceiling.

"Oh!" she said when she saw it, "That's all that I hoped it would be, big and thick and hard."

"Glad you aren't disappointed," I said, "You ain't so bad yourself."

I led her to the bed where she sat town and grabbed my cock. She stared at it for a moment, then moved her lips close and blew softly on the head. My boner twitched, aching for her pussy.

"Look, it waved at me!" she giggled, then wrapped her hand around the base and took the head between her lips. I groaned as she went to work, moving her hand and head in unison, up and down my rigid pole enthusiastically.

Tammy looked away from my dick and up to my face. "Is there anything in particular you have in mind?" she asked.

I thought for a few seconds, and then answered, "There is something that I enjoy but don't get to do very often."

"And what might that be? I'm just a poor maiden who wishes to please you in any way that she can," she said.

"Well," I told her, "I'm particularly fond of fucking doggy-style, but Marie doesn't like that."

"Oh, I've never done that, it sounds like fun!" she replied, "But you'll have to teach me how."

"It will be my pleasure, dear maiden." I answered as she released my cock and quickly moved to the center of the bed. I joined her on the bed as she rolled over on her stomach and raised her rear, presenting her pussy to me in a most delightful way.

She kept her head and shoulders resting on the mattress and moved one hand between her legs to her pussy. She used two fingers to spread her outer labia and give me access to her clit. I couldn't resist putting my face in her sex and tickled her clitoris with my tongue, which elicited moans of pleasure. Following a bit of tongue fucking I determined that she was ready for penetration, her juices were visible on her inner labia.

I rose to my knees and helped her spread her legs a bit more so that mine could fit between them. She kept her outer lips open with her fingers while I lined up with the target. I gave her slit a few up-and-down strokes with my hard-on then placed it at her opening and paused for a few seconds, savoring the view and stroking her ass cheeks softly with my fingertips. She shivered and wiggled her ass a little.

I thrust forward an inch and speared her pussy with my cock.

"Ow!" she yelped.

"I'm sorry, did I hurt you?" I asked.

"No, it didn't hurt. I've always said ow or ouch when I'm surprised by something sudden like that," she said. "It's weird, but you can hurt me that way all you want."

Reassured that she was ready for more, I slowly pushed my cock farther into her. Once it was fully inserted I paused to savor the feeling of wet heat surrounding my dick. After a moment, during which I reflected on how lucky I was, I slowly withdrew my cock until only the head was still inside of her, then slowly pushed it back. I grabbed her hips and groaned as I fucked her, slowly and deeply.

EmmisDos
EmmisDos
89 Followers