Marie's Class Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmmisDos
EmmisDos
89 Followers

I began to pick up speed, thrusting my dick in and out of her faster and faster. She signified her approval with quick little moans of pleasure synchronized with my pounding of her pussy. She was responding to my thrusts, pushing back to meet me. Harder and harder I fucked her, slamming my cock into her up to my balls on every stroke.

I glanced down and saw that Tammy had a hand between her legs and was rubbing her clitoris while I slammed into her.

I could feel it building up, deep in my balls. I felt the pressure moving up along the shaft of my cock, indicating that I was just on the verge of cuming. I wasn't sure that I could hold off much longer and really didn't want to anyway.

Suddenly, Tammy let out a little muffled scream. She began to jerk and spasm. I groaned and thrust forward hard, burying my cock as far up in her as it would go. My dick jerked and throbbed as it shot squirt after squirt of hot cum deep into her cunt.

Finally, our spasms of pleasure subsided and I rested with my rod still buried in her cunt.

After a few moments I slowly withdrew from her juicy hole. She moaned a little as the head slipped out. I lay on my back beside her as she collapsed on the mattress and turned her head to face me.

"Oh boy," she smiled at me, "That was really something else!"

"You can say that again," I agreed, "I can't remember when I have ever cum so hard."

"It's that strange pussy," she told me, "Getting some that you haven't had before will always do that to you, girls included."

"Perhaps the first is the best," I answered, "But I truly hope there will be more opportunities to enjoy your company!"

"Me too," she said softly as she closed her eyes.

I hoped that Marie would join us for a threesome, but that wasn't to be. I drifted off to sleep after a few more minutes and found out in the morning that Marie had ended up in Amy's bed for an evening of girl-girl sex-play that included Amy's vibrator.

The rest of the week was spent in a frenzy of sexual activity. I was servicing five women day and night. I even had to find a place to hide in order to get some rest.

We returned to Key West on Saturday morning so that the girls could drive back to Miami and catch their afternoon flights home.

I took an additional week off from work in order to recover.

Apparently I have become legend among Marie's classmates. Since word of our week on the island has gotten around, we've enjoyed frequent visits by many more of her classmates. For some reason they never bring their husbands or boyfriends.

I'm sure you must feel my pain, dear reader. It's tough work, but I'm "up" for it.

EmmisDos
EmmisDos
89 Followers