All Comments on 'Marie's Perfect Breasts Ch. 06'

by Tdisk

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing!!

Unlikely as it might seem, this wonderful story just keeps on getting better with each new chapter. Without the slightest doubt, this is the finest breast-fetish story ever!

Thank you so much for sharing it with us - I can hardly wait to find out what happens next to those awesome orbs - and that sweet, locked-up pussy, of course ;) !

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Delicious work; you are putting so much detail into an intimate and loving relationship that I can't help but be sucked in. All the finer points of Marie's awesome corset and those wicked, devious nipple stretchers (I want some!) really work together well to make a high quality tale that goes beyond sex into a different realm of appreciation. Your talents as a writer are clearly established by this sexy, respectful tale.

Just one request: please focus on Marie's clit at some point too. I would absolutely love if she got ringed to complete the look, especially if she can come to love it the way Mary and Nancy adore their own piercings.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 12 years ago
Cool story

Yes lock her pussy and keep her aroused and frustrated for extended periods

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story and looking for more

This was awesome and so looking forward to more of the story line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

My nipples want this so bad! These stories build nicely. As someone said below: best breast fetish stories ever.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous