Marie's Perfect Breasts Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy said, "It may sound a little odd but I really want to feel Marie's body in the corset. It'll give me an idea of how I feel from the outside."

Marie replied, "I had the same thought. I want to fondle you too. Your breasts look fantastic and it's arousing to think of my own body displayed in the same way."

The two women approached each other and ran their hands over the other's corset. Each fondled her friend's naked breasts and enjoyed the contrast between the soft flesh and the firm leather that was stretched around the other's body. Marie turned Nancy around saying,"Let me see the back. I want to see the laces and locks." A few seconds later, Marie continued, "Oh my, Nancy, you're going to be in this corset until Paul releases you. Even without the locks I doubt you could open the bow and loosen the laces enough to get free. That's very hot!"

The women reversed positions so Nancy could look at Marie's back. Nancy said, "I see what you mean. You're also going to be corseted for as long as Paul decides. You're right about that being hot. I hadn't thought about it before."

Paul said, "You both look incredible. You know how obsessed I am with your tits. Since the corsets accentuate them and keep them available, I can envision you both spending a lot of time in these corsets. Beautiful, big naked tits in custom corsets- it doesn't get any better."

Paul embraced Nancy. Mary came closer to Marie and hugged her saying, "Even though I've had my hands on you over the past two weeks, I haven't had the chance to really enjoy your body. Your breasts are perfect and I want your stretched nipples in my mouth." Mary lowered her head to Marie's chest and devoured the nipple on first one and then the other breast. "Very responsive and deliciously big," pronounced Mary. "Your pumping was definitely effective."

Marie's hands went to Mary's body. Touching the soft worn leather that bound another woman was another new erotic experience. Her hands enjoyed the feel of the leather and she fantasized about the many hours it had been worn. Her hands dropped lower to explore Mary's hips that seemed accentuated by the waist cincher. Her fingers found their way to Mary's Venus Mound which was smooth as a baby's bottom except for something that her finger brushed over at the bottom of the area. Marie's fingers returned and dipped down to feel part of a heavy metal circle- a clit ring. Marie was transfixed by the discovery but soon realized she shouldn't be so surprised. Mary was an advocate of body piercing. Marie moved her hand away but apparently not before Mary noticed her interest.

"I'd recommend getting your nipples pierced first," said Mary. "The clit ring might be too much for you right away. Feel free to play with mine; that's what it's there for."

Marie didn't know what to say but could imagine her own clit hiding while her pussy got wetter.

Mary said, "I saw you looking at my nipples before. As you can see my rings are much heavier than Nancy's. You can touch them. I suspect you're a candidate for prettier ones- adornments like Nancy's rather than sex handles like mine. Master Paul will decide."

A shiver ran through Marie's body. Had she given that decision to Paul? She hadn't done it consciously but as she stood locked in a full body corset with a virtual stranger touching her nipples; she guessed she had surrendered a lot of her independence. Paul would decide.

Mary stood up straight and thrust her chest forward saying, "Feel my rings." Marie did so tentatively and was aroused at feeling their weight. Mary said, "I pumped too. My nipples weren't this big naturally but I wanted piercings so I pumped every day for about 6 months. I don't know if the enlargement was permanent. The rings assure that it is."

Marie said, "They're really heavy. I can't imagine having those hanging from me."

Mary replied, "I love them but they're not for everyone. You can explore my clit ring too. It's also a relatively heavy gauge but not quite as heavy as the ones in my nipples. Of course, sometimes I hang weights from it so the gauge isn't all that critical. Play with me and bring me off. Consider it a tip for my leather crafting services."

Marie's hand was already at Mary's clit as she said, "I owe you a lot more than a tip. I love my corset and everything it stands for. I'll always be aroused with memories of the experience you created for me while you were fitting the corset." Marie dropped to her knees and stared at Mary's ring as she toyed with it. She steered Mary to a nearby chair and had Mary sit. Marie then opened Mary's legs and moved between them. She soon found two more rings. They were opposite each other about mid way down the length of Mary's vaginal lips. Her fingers toyed with those rings finding they could be brought together.

Mary said, "I know you have a fascination with locks. I have a rather heavy one for those rings. It's both arousing and frustrating since it's a pretty effective chastity device. Maybe Master Paul will ring your lips and lock your pussy someday soon."

Marie plunged her tongue into Mary's pussy. She couldn't understand her arousal but seeing Mary's piercings and being verbally taunted by her was overwhelming. She assaulted Mary's pussy with her mouth and the fingers of one hand while her other hand mauled Mary's left nipple. Mary was soon writhing on the chair. In a few minutes Mary was cumming and Marie eased her attack into more of a caress. Initially Paul and Nancy had watched as Mary sampled Marie's nipples. Paul stood behind Nancy with his hands reaching around to fondle his wife's breasts. He ran his hands up and down the sides of the corset and said, "I'm glad you ordered your own corset; if you hadn't I would have done it as soon as I saw how great Marie's looked but you eliminated the delay. You look and feel fantastic."

Paul's hands grabbed Nancy's leather covered hips and said, "Your breasts are great but we shouldn't forget these hips and your ass. Your whole body is a perfect sex machine." Paul soon stopped watching Mary and moved Nancy to stand behind an upholstered chair. He whispered in her ear, "Bend over with your hands on the arms of the chair. I need to fuck my corseted wife." His cock slipped into Nancy's pussy easily and he pressed himself in deeply using his hands on her hips as leverage. He pounded into his wife and she pushed back into each thrust.

Nancy was extremely horny from the corseting and from watching Marie and Mary so she had her first orgasm within a few seconds of her husband's entry. She found herself rapidly building to a second orgasm as his passion intensified. Since he'd had a blow job before lunch Paul had good staying power. He fucked Nancy hard and deep. As Paul thrust into her with his final straining push to his climax, Nancy came again and they leaned against each other for support as neither had any bodily strength left.

Paul and Nancy separated from each other and had some water. They saw Mary recovering from her orgasm and pulling Marie to her feet. She directed Marie to stand in front of her chair which put Marie's breasts conveniently in front of Mary's face. Mary said, "I want to enjoy your breasts and nipples much more." As she lifted Marie's breasts in her hands, Mary said, "Your breasts really are perfect." She took a nipple in her mouth and played with it vigorously. She moved one hand down and reached between Marie's legs. Marie was soon almost at the edge of an orgasm but Mary backed off- teasing her with only light contact on her pussy lips. Mary said, "If you cum too soon I won't get enough time with your nipples. Calm down. I want to be here for a long time. Your nipples certainly pop out when I suck on them. They're a good size at rest but must be twice as big when I'm sucking on them. I love them!"

Mary continued to tease Marie- leaving her nipples alone for a minute and then returning to suck on them. Marie was incredibly aroused but Mary wouldn't let her reach orgasm.

Paul and Nancy were again watching the exchange between Mary and Marie. Each of them was turned on by Marie's growing frustration. They wanted to touch and tease her but left her to Mary.

Paul said, "Mary, you seem to be enjoying Marie's nipples. Do you still think they should be pierced?"

Mary replied, "I'm not sure. They are great. Rings might get in the way." Mary again sucked strongly on each nipple in succession and concentrated on the texture and size of them. "They are great just as they are. They might be the only set of nipples I've ever had that I'd leave natural."

Mary's hand became more active at Marie's pussy. She ran her fingers up and down the length of it and said, "Of course, you could put rings and a lock on her pussy. She seemed intrigued by mine. Maybe, two rings on each lip with two locks would be nice. Perhaps three rings on each side connected with a locking chain would be the best."

Hearing this and feeling Mary's fingers pushed Marie over the edge. She screamed as her body convulsed with a huge orgasm. Her hands reached out to Mary's shoulders for support.

"I think Marie likes the idea of a locked pussy," said Marie.

12