Mark & Chris: Where The Chips...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark looked a her. He was not about to admit that he had fucked her own mother, the day after they had hooked up. He opened his mouth, but was saved by the ringing of the phone, along with somebody opening the front door of the apartment. Cassie rolled in the opposite direction, and picked up the phone.

"Hey mom! What's up?"

Mark took the chance to find out who had come a calling, hoped out of bed, slid on a pair of shorts, and walked into the living room. The scene was not pretty.

Chris and Claudia where laying on the couch, with her skirt around her waist, and his hand on her ass. Reba was standing in the door, her mouth locked in the open position, her hands still on the door.

It took a full fifteen seconds before anybody moved, and then the shock was broken by Cassie walking up behind Mark, and handing him the phone.

"My mom wants to talk to you."

The second the spell was broken, everybody started to move. Chris was fastest, because he knew what was going to happen. Mark jumped straight forward, and just missed him by inches, as they both landed, and rolled across the floor. Reba screamed, mixed with a flurry of curse words, her purse and keys clattering to the floor as she rushed towards Claudia, who had jumped up, and was preparing to defend herself against the fury of Cassie and Reba.

Chris knew he did not stand a chance against Mark right now, but he also could not really evacuate his own apartment. Taking three quick steps, he put himself between Claudia and the girls, spinning, and pushing his hands outward, palms out.

"BACK OFF, CALM DOWN!" His voice bellowed, utilizing every crowd control measure ever taught to the young Marine.

Mark did neither of the two offered options. Instead, his hand reached up, and grabbed the sword that hung on the wall, one of many that Chris had collected in his life time. In one smooth motion, he drew, and advanced on his friend

Chris saw the weapon, spun, and pushed Claudia down, dragging her towards the door, not doubting a second that Mark would make ground beef out of them.

No more then seven feet seperated the boys at the start, but as everybody moved in different directions, Chris suddenly disappeared behind a flailing Reba, who tried to grab, kick, punch, and bite her boyfriend all at the same time.

"GET DOWN!" The two girls complied, but by then Chris was out the door with the bitch, and Mark snapped his arm down, taking the sword from being a threat to a weight in his hand.

"Mark, that away, its not fucking worth it." Reba sat down on the couch, her head hanging.

"He knew I was coming over, why would he do that." Cassie sat next to her friend, holding her, softly talking to her. Mark dropped the rifle back in its place, and began to pace. Locking the front door, he picked up the dropped phone, finally answering it.

"Hello?"

"What the hell are ya'll doing over there, it sounds like a damn war!"

"Sorry Mrs. Black, things got a little hectic for a second."

"I need to talk to you, if you don't mind in person, so next time you can spare a second, get your ass over here."

Mark was not used to that tone from her, and it put him on guard immediately. He looked towards Cassie and Reba, who where already attacking the apartments storage of ice cream, and decided that he could always hunt down, and kill Chris later.

"Be there in a second. Just let me get some real clothes on."

**** The driveway up Cassies house was step enough to discourage him from ever really using it. It was only about 50 feet long anyway. Instead, he just turned in the cul-de-sac, and pointed his car towards the street, got out, and walked up the incline the house was built on. The Z28 beeped as he locked it with the remote, and as he turned around, he could see her mother standing in the door.

"Yeah, what's up."

"Come in and sit down." He was taken aback by her tone again. His mind ran over everything that had happened in their relationship.

He had fucked her a total of 11 times since their first encounter, not counting that morning, and he knew that because he followed a rigid security routine every time. Only when he knew Cassie was safely away, and her husband out of town on his frequent business trips. The house did not smell of garlic, so Cassies father was not home, and he relaxed slightly as he sat on the bar stool in the kitchen.

"We might have a problem." Mark laid his head to the side, going over any possible security problems again, and coming up blank again.

"Such as..."

"I am late by 2 days on my period. I am usually regular as clockwork, just like my daughter, you know that. Lately with all the stress, I did not notice that I was late. But today, I all of a sudden realized that something was wrong." Marks jaw dropped, and he could feel sweat breaking out across his body. His eyes stayed locked with hers, and for some reason, his mind was screaming at him to stay strong, to fight, to not give up! Fighting the rising anxiety back down, he inhaled long and sharp, blowing the air out in a slow, low, long whistle.

"Come again."

"You heard me. And you know you haven't been using a condom."

"You're on the pill."

"Those aren't 100%, and we both know that."

For a second, Mark contemplated the fact of a little black Mark coming into this world out of her body. The chances where slim. He was half breed himself, and her husband was dark haired , so if it came out with white skin, it would present no problem.

"OK, we last did it this morning. But if I really did knock you up, it would have to be before today. Last time before that was...wednesday. That's six days. You can do pregnancy testing after 72 hours. So why don't we do that?" "OK. But you have to get it, and do it quietly. Far away, where nobody knows you." He laid his head to the side, and looked at her.

"Why not just go to the doctor, and tell him you might think you're pregnant. He'll assume its your husbands.

"Are you crazy? What if I am pregnant?" Her voice was at a shrill level now, and Mark had to use all his discipline not to yell back.

"Listen, calm down, OK, we need to think, not yell!"

"FUCK YOU MARK, you are the one that basically raped me that morning, and started all this shit!" Mark almost jumped out of his seat, but realized the problems that would start.

"You did not complain, you asked me to come back."

"I could say I said it under duress." He leaned his head to the side, not liking the turn this was taking.

"Listen Mark, do it my way, and it won't matter."

"NO Sylvia, I think we'll do it my way. Just damn think about this for a second! This whole sneaking around shit only increases the chance of something being noticed! You told me this morning we could not meet Thursday, because of a doctors appointment! Just go to it, and we'll know! And drop the damn rape shit, we both know that we fucked consensual!"

"Is that so?" They both spun in their respective positions, and faced Cassie standing on the stairs.

"Sorry I'm home already, Chris came back, so I came home. They needed privacy to talk. I heard ya'll yelling."

Marks head dropped to the kitchen counter, with a resounding thunk. This was not his day.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD FUCK AROUND ON ME, WITH MY OWN MOTHER! YOU BASTARD!"

Mark did not know what to say, and it appeared that Sylvia felt the same way, as neither responded.

"Not now." Mark shook his head, and pointed up the stairs.

"Well talk later, I need to finish with your mother right now."

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK, YOU CAN TALK TO ME..."

"CASSIE, GO TO YOUR ROOM!" Her mothers voice cracked, as the two of them teared up, and the girl spun, running up the stairs.

"OK, we do it your way. Now get out, and don't come back. I'll let you know what the test says." Mark nodded solemnly, then walked out of the house, not looking back until he stood next to his car. The low slung black vehicle seemed to be crouched, ready to pounce, when his pager went off. He reached into his waist, and hit the light button to illuminate the display.

It was from Chris, reading only "BAD JUJU."

"Fucking A." He let the tires squeal as he raced back towards home.

**** Reba sat on the couch, her eyes red from her tears, looking at Chris. He was standing infront of the fire place, above which hung a American flag. To the left was Marks boot camp graduation picture, to the right was Chris. Underneath each was a neatly covered and aligned row of their most important achievements. In her artistic mind, it was a great photo op, if she wouldn't have been so upset.

"I don't know Chris." She looked up, and their eyes meet. He walked over, and dropped to his knees before her. She didn't know this, but it was the firs time he had ever done anything like that. She did know how he was, so it was easy to figure out.

"Please, you have to give me another chance. You knew I was with her when you and I started out. It was a bad idea to sneak around in the beginning, but we both agreed it was good at the time, because of her and Mark. I was hoping that now she would just go away. When she came over here, we started talking about everything, and she knows how to push my buttons... Shit went south, and when Mark walked in on it, there was no chance to explain anything. I had no intention of getting shot.

"I don't blame you." She actually smiled, and they embraced. Slowly their lips meet, and softly their tongues engaged, and he wrapped her up. They pulled each other close, and she slid into his lap, her fingers running through his stubbly high and tight, as their kisses grew more passionate. They rolled across the floor, telling each other how sorry they where with their kisses, as his hands roamed across her body, telling her in his own way that he would never do it again, her body pressed against his telling him that it was OK. Her legs wrapped around his waist, and her shirt was halfway up her head, when the phone rang.

"Let it go!"

"You got that right!" Their bodies did not separate, and he yanked her top all the way up, inhaling her tits the second he saw them. His lips enveloped her nipple, and his teeth began to nibble gently.

The phone stopped ringing, then started again.

"FUCK!" Chris rolled over, and grabbed the cordless phone. Anybody using that line was rare. After all, Mark had his own phone line, he had his own, and then there was the main line into the apartment, along with a fax line, and two cable modems. He couldn't even remember the last time the main line had rung.

"THIS BETTER BE GOOD!"

"Let me talk to Reba, asshole." He thrust the phone at his girlfriend, mouthing Cassies name.

"Hey, we're kinda busy right now." He watched her face change from shock, to anger, back to being upset in 17 seconds. She hung up, and looked at him, the same anger back in her face. Slowly she pulled away, then sat up and looked at him, her top covering her again.

"Did you know Mark was fucking Cassies mom?" Chris cursed internally. This was to much in one day. Shit like this does not happen, he told himself. He considered lying, then decided against it.

"Yes. It happened the Sunday after prom."

"The two of you fucking amaze me." She looked at him, then began to pout.

"Are you going to finish what you started?" He smiled a evil grin, picked up the phone, and punched in a rapid combination of numbers, then listened for a couple of seconds, before typing in another combination, activating a preset pager message to his best friend.

"You know I will!" His body shot forward, pinning her into the soft carpet, his lips overwhelming hers, their bodies clashing. Her legs wrapped around him again, as his teeth and lips assaulted hers, then her neck, back to her face. Their bodies dragged along on the floor towards his room, as she ripped his shirt away, and began to bite his shoulder, kissing him just as savagely as he kissed her.

Her head banged into the unopened door, but she did not care. Both reached up, and it turned into a battle to turn the doorknob, as he stripped of her top. She bit his shoulder the second she was free, her chest pressing against his, and he growled out, dragging her along, and throwing her onto the bed.

She moaned, and growled at him, ripping away her shorts as he kicked the door shut, and ripped of his own pants.

Jumping onto the bed, she pulled him towards her, but he did not come. Starting at her feet, he kissed every inch of her body, slowly atoning for what he had done. Her toes where sucked, her calf's kissed, her knees licked, her thighs bitten. His tongue flicked her clit, dipped into her ass, then kissed up her tummy. He flipped her easily, as she dipped her hand between her legs, massaging her clit, and moaning as he kissed his way up her back. His hands mirrored his lips on her chest, taking a hold of her tits, mashing them, and pinching her nipples between fingers. She bucked up against him, getting on her knees, reaching back, and grabbing his cock. He moaned out loud, as she pushed back, and he rammed forward. With one smooth motion, he filled her all the way, slamming home. She screamed out loud, as he bit into her neck, holding her in place, and began to fuck her.

Her body smashed up against his with just as much force as he put into her. Their hips slammed into each other again, again, again, as he abused her breasts, her hand still between her legs, driving herself crazy.

Each time she cried out, Chris would double his efforts, sweat running of the two of them in streams, as he stopped for a second, and flipped her over. It was a seamless effort. Reba had been dancing for 13 years, and could pull her legs so far back that he did not worry about slipping out. Rocking back on herself, she slipped them up over his shoulders, and he went to work on her. His entire weight was behind it, as he slammed into her, their eyes locked into each other. She moaned and cried, as he drove himself crazy in her unbelievably tight cunt. Each thrust took them higher, and he could feel his cum churning up from his balls through his dick. He knew he had lost control of himself, but he did not care, and he knew she did not, either.

Their eyes would not, could not leave each other, until she finally could not take it anymore, arching her back up, and screaming out loud, orgasm racing through her body, the feeling so intense she swore it started in her heart, until suddenly he exploded in her, pushing her through a boundary she did not even know existed, and she thought her lungs would collapse from screaming and lack of air.

Chris could not believe how intense his orgasm was, as if his entire being was shooting out his dick, and into her body. Finally he could not take it anymore, and collapsed atop his baby, who barely could muster the energy to push him back up, and slide her legs down his body, wrapping him up.

"I forgive you."

"Thank you Reba, you have no idea how much that means to me."

She smiled at him, and they kissed.

"Probably...but if that was a glimpse, you definitely have to show me..."

****

Mark shook his head, standing in the dark kitchen of the apartment. The screams coming from Marks room could only mean one thing. Slowly a smile crosses his face, as he put down the glass of whiskey and coke, and headed out the door. Fuck, he was 19, a Marine, knew how to blow up buildings, drove a Camaro, had his own apartment, and once in a while even knew ho to make a relationship work...he would find another girl. He headed into his room, showering quickly, and getting dressed again, feeling cleansed and refreshed.

The engine growled as Master P's CD came alive, and the Camaro shot wards uptown. It was time to get over losing two women in one night. Or, as he thought of it...celebrate another first.

****

Reba rolled over, and nibbled Chris ear.

"I think I just heard the door close."

"Your brother, probably going out hunting."

"You think he'll be OK?"

"He's your brother."

"Your best friend."

"He'll be all right. You just heard the shower..he's already on the way towards his next kill. He rebounds like nobody else I know." He smiled, and they kissed again.

"So...do I get another taste?"

"Definitely!" His lips meet hers again, and he kissed his way down her chest, his tongue finding her clit in a heartbeat, and going to work on it.

12