Marked and Off-Limits

Story Info
Romantic encounter.
1.8k words
4.34
10.1k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly he unbuttoned her blouse. He stood behind her and she could feel his body pressed against hers. When he finished the last button, her shirt dropped to the floor and she thought he would quickly undo her bra so he could get his hands on her breasts. But he didn't. To her surprise he moved her hair and slowly kissed her throat and her neck and her ear. Shivers went up and down her spine and she moaned softly. He continued to kiss her neck and her back and down her arms. With his fingers, he gently rubbed her sides and her belly. She was tingling and warm all over, but she wanted this to move faster. She reached her arms back and pulled his face to hers. They kissed deeply over her left shoulder. Without taking her lips from his, she reached down and unzipped her skirt and let it fall. She stepped out of it and turned around to face him. She put her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. His hands worked their way down her back and onto her ass. She lifted one leg and invited his hand to go exploring. He accepted her invitation and slipped his hand between her legs. With his fingers he gently stroked her pussy and her rose bud. Instantly she was wet.

With one hand she reached for his cock. She already knew he was hard and she stroked him through his pants. He lost his concentration and moaned. His hands stopped as if he was paralyzed. She quickly unbuttoned him and pulled his cock all the way out. Using her fingernails she gently teased his balls and with the palm of her other hand caressed his cock. He moaned and his breathing was ragged.

He pulled his shirt off and stepped out of his pants. She could see the slightest bit of perspiration on his arms and chest. She knew she was making him crazy. But just when she thought she had him in control, he picked her up and walked to the bedroom. Their mouths were still passionately exploring one another and she locked her legs around his waist while he carried her. When they reached the bed, he dropped her on her back. He fell on top of her, but he caught his weight and stopped just above her. They kissed each other's mouths, faces, and necks passionately. Her hands caressed his ass and his back and his legs.

He slipped from her grasp and began working his way down her belly, kissing every part of her. She wondered why he still hadn't made a move for her bra or panties, but she was loving the attention he was giving her nonetheless. She loved the way he kissed her belly and her sides, hoping that he wasn't stopping anytime soon. When he reached her panties, he pulled them off without hesitation.

He paused and breathed deeply through his nose. The aroma of her sweating pussy was intoxicating. He breathed and moaned and breathed and moaned. When she couldn't stand it, she pulled her knees up and opened her legs. Finally he kissed her pussy, gently, and softly before plunging his tongue deep inside of her. She grabbed the sides of his head to guide him where she wanted, but he needed no guiding. He knew just where to go. Quickly he found her swelling clitoris, flicking at it with his tongue. He was like a madman as he lapped and sucked.

"Oh fuck," she said in desperation, uttering the first words either of them had said since they started. She sat up and quickly undid her bra. Her breasts fell free and she said, "I want your hands on my tits." Happily he obliged. With his tongue working magic on her pussy and his hands working magic on her nipples, she felt a monster begin to growl deep inside of her. Waves of pleasure began to emanate out from her pussy to every inch of her body. She cried out loud breathlessly, falling back on the bed. She arched her back and grabbed the sheets with her hands. Another attack swept over her. He was relentless, never stopping, as she groaned in pleasure and ecstasy. When the third wave hit, she grabbed his hands and they intertwined fingers. She squeezed so hard she thought his fingers would come off, but he didn't flinch. After a fourth and fifth wave of pleasure assaulted her, she couldn't take it anymore and rolled over on her side. She was out of breath and covered in sweat.

He looked up puzzled. "You okay, baby?" he asked trenderly.

"Yeah," was all she could muster. She was breathing and sweating like she had just run with the bulls of Pamplona. She couldn't move, but she reached out for his hand. He grabbed it, but he was now kissing her ass and working his way up her side. Soon he was behind her and he spooned with her. He kissed her neck and her cheeks and thought she was asleep, but could tell that she was just in a state of bliss. He smiled, happy with himself for what he had done.

After another minute or so, she reached her hand behind her and grabbed his still-hard cock. "Well, are you just going to lay there, or are you going to fuck me?" She lifted her top leg and pulled his cock toward her pussy.

He laughed. "That's my girl."

In one smooth motion, he slid his cock into her seeping pussy and began thrusting: slowly two or three times, then fast two or three times. He knew this was her favorite way to be fucked and he had mastered it. Within minutes, she was grabbing the sheets and moaning again. As wave number whatever (she had lost count by now) crashed over her she moaned like she was going to die. Once again, he was relentless.

Wanting him to finally have a turn, she rolled over onto her back. She said, "I want that tongue" as she pulled his face toward hers. He obliged and while they kissed deeply, he reinserted his cock and continued thrusting into her pussy. They matched each other's rhythm and they each felt their orgasms rising. She knew she was going to come again, but she wanted him to, so she focused on getting him there. His breathing was beginning to get ragged again. He lifted himself up on his hands and adjusted his hips so he could hit just the right angle. He was pounding her now like a drill hammer. She loved it when he fucked her like this because she knew it made him feel so good. She raised up on her elbows and wrapped one leg over his back.

"Oh, yes baby, fuck me," she said knowing how much he liked her to say that. Her head fell back and her hair dangled onto the sheets. It took all her concentration to keep another orgasm from taking over. She wanted him to have his and wanted to pleasure him all the way through it and not be distracted. He began to cry out. His back was beginning to arch and he stopped thrusting. His cock was deep inside of her, wrapped in the warmth of her pussy, right where he wanted to be. But seconds before he was going to come, she had an idea. She begged, "Baby, come on my tits. Please. I want you to come on my tits." With a quick adjustment, he pulled out and pointed his cock at her beautiful tits (realizing for the first time that he hadn't even sucked on them once!). Streams of white cum shot from his dick, and he covered her belly, her breasts, areolas, nipples, and even part of her chin. He cried out in agony as he emptied himself onto her. When he was done, he fell to his side. Now he was frozen and couldn't move. He was breathing hard and looked like he had just finished running with the bulls.

For several minutes she just watched him. She could see beads of sweat all over him. He was so beautiful and handsome, she thought. She was so glad to be his wife and felt lucky to have a husband like him. She looked down at the glistening fluid on her chest and rubbed it all over herself like lotion, from her belly button to her collar bones, making sure that every inch of her chest—but especially her tits—were covered with his semen.

When he finally got his breath a few minutes later, he said to her, "Why did you want me to come on you like that? Now you'll just need to take a bath again to get that off of you. We're going to be late."

"Well that's just it. I'm not taking a bath. You see, I want your come to dry on me."

"What?" he said raising his head, looking at her chest. "Why do you want that?"

"When we're at the party tonight, and men start looking at me the way they do when they've had a few drinks, I want them to know that I am taken."

"How are they going to know that? Are you're going to tell them you're covered with my cum?"

"No, silly. Just like a dog knows when he's in territory that has been marked by another dog, they'll know I am taken."

"You really think they will? That somehow they'll be able to smell it?"

"Sure they will. They may not know it consciously, but they'll know it subconsciously. Something will tell them that I am marked and off limits."

"That's crazy," he said smiling. "Do you ever stop being an anthropologist?" he said as he rolled over to get up.

Later that night, after having watched from afar for hours as she mingled with male graduate students and faculty, and men from several charities, endowments, and government agencies, he was amazed to see that she was right. Although she was a knockout tonight and looked more spectacular than ever, not one man had hit on her or had done anything even remotely close to making a pass at her. Knowing that she had a Phd. in Anthropology and would soon be department chair made him so happy. But more so, knowing that this beautiful woman was his, and his alone, and that every man in the room, whether they were conscious of it or not, knew she was off-limits made him even happier. For the rest of the evening, as he talked to the little old ladies who sat on the boards of the charities and endowments, to and to other female faculty members, he had to keep adjusting himself to make sure his throbbing cock didn't turn into an erection because all he could think about was how bad he wanted to get his wife back home so he could fuck the daylights out of her.