Mark's Destiny Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

Rajeev was soon pumping the full length of his big meat in and out of your tender and still deliciously tight pussy. Kira was moaning incoherently as she was crying for mercy with the firm hope she would get none! She knew from experience that Rajeev could fuck her five or six times in a row before he cummed, just like Kyrhan. Some Indian men have such a complete control of their body! But Rajeev seems to intend to play with her before allowing her to reach her release : He pulled out and turned her on her back with her knees leaning on his shoulders. She could feel his sizzling hot and very hard cock nudge at her pussy lips. He placed his hands under her bum to lift her again from the bed. He played for a moment with the head of his cock running it along her twat but not allowing it to enter her. She was now mad with desire, begging him to fuck her at last! Then, only, his magnificent cock was slowly and deliberately pushed into her pussy. She yelled in triumph when he started to ravage her!

A long time after, Kira heard a noise and opened her eyes only to discover that Rajeev was snoring behind the wheel. Naina and Sue were doing the same on the back seat. Only Leena was sitting to Kira's right. Apparently they were keeping watch for Kira's wake up moment. The Princess looked through the window and saw they were still near the airport. Why haven't they driven away to Kyrhan's palace? She inquired in a low voice not to wake up the other ones...

- We have instructions to deliver you to Kyrhan's bedroom around 2 AM. We will leave you to wait for his arrival. Kyrhan has given us a mission about you!

- What kind of a mission?

- Top secret! You will discover it when you'll be about to be delivered to your husband! I just hope you won't be a nuisance then!

- No, I promise I will cooperate!

- You have better, Kira! Rajeev is here to ensure your total obedience to the wishes of your Lord and Master!

Leena searched in the bag where the dildos had been placed. She chose the big one and put it on. Kira already knew what Leena intended to do. She was just surprised to be told to straddle her, facing one another. Leena made her lift her bum and made her bore down/ Kira impaled her arse on the huge dildo with the ease offered by a long practice. Leena placed her hands under Kira's buttocks and helped her up until only the tip of the dildo remained in her back passage, and then she pulled her all the way down. Kira moaned in pleasure and Leena continued to lead her until it had become automatic. She now moved herself up and down on Leena's strap on dildo in wild abandon. Her friend conspicuously removed the fingers of her right hand from Kira's hips and fed them into Kira's love box. The result was spectacular when Leena's fingers came in contact with Kira's clit : Kira became really wild, frigging herself on Leena's fingers for a long time!

Kira was wondering what Kyrhan had imagined for her but the question stayed in the back of her mind as, for the time being, she was only concerned by the unfathomable pleasure she was receiving or better, was giving herself as Leena had completely stopped moving, leaving Kira pleasuring herself... Kira was still bucking her hips up against Leena who had wrapped her arms around her friend's shoulders and held her tight as she pounded away at her pussy. Kira was doing most of the work but Leena was breathing heavy. She was having big trouble catching her breath but she managed to whisper to Kira :

- Imagine that it's Kyrhan thrusting his big cock into your bowels! I'm sure you would love it and beg for more!

- Yes! I love when Kyrhan fucks me with his big cock. He is so thick, huge and long that he reaches areas no one ever reached! He is the best fuck any girl could dream of and when I feel his hot jets shooting inside me, I just come like a bomb!

- Like that?

At this moment, Leena pressed the fake balls protruding at the base of the dildo. They were filled with a warm mixture that had the texture of semen. The pressure switched on a pump that spewed the contents of the balls into Kira's womb. It wasn't baby-making seed, just felt like it and Kira, in response, fainted. Leena checked she was breathing normally before calling for her friends.

- Kira has just fainted. It could be time to prepare her to meet her hubbie! It's just a few minutes past one AM...

- No rush, Leena! Traffic is very low at this hour!

- True, Jodhaa, but if she awakens before she is cocooned, she will understand how we want to deal with her. Uncertainty is crucial.

Leena was right. Sue cleaned completely Kira's body. She even used a syringe to inject water in her pussy and ass to have it perfectly clean. Naina shaved Kira's armpits and pussy while Leena was busy brushing Kira's hair and Jodhaa painted her nails, toes and fingers with a bright red polish. Kira was still asleep when Sue sprayed her body with patchouli. It is a common perfume in India and it would mask the other odours. Leena tied Kira's hands behind her back and attached together her knees and ankles. Then she coiled a thinner rope under, above and around Kira's breasts to push them forward in a quite interesting way. She finished the complex coil by a neat knot. Kira was now trussed up like poultry...

Then the four girls rolled tightly Kira's limp body in a large silk carpet. Rajeev carried the carpet on his shoulder to the back of the car. He entered Kyrhan's house garage to avoid any questions about what he could transfer so late. He left his precious charge on the bed. Kira woke up unable to move and even to understand where she was. There was no light, no noise... She had a fine smell but the patchouli odour was covering everything else!

Kira finally felt hands groping at her body through the thick shell covering her. She could just hope it was Kyrhan coming to her rescue at last. The coil surrounding her was unrolled fast, making her rather dizzy and disorientated. She rolled on the carpet covering the floor and she gratefully recognized Kyrhan's laugh. She tried to stand up but she was unable to do so : her ankles, knees and wrists were secured. Lifting her eyes to watch her Lord and Master, she saw the unrolled carpet into which she had been kept prisoner. In a flash, she remembered that it was how Cleopatra, Queen of Egypt, appeared under Julius Caesar's eyes. If it was truly Kyrhan's idea, he was really educated but Cleopatra was certainly not hobbled as she was! She turned toward him, hoping to be delivered at last...

Kyrhan put his finger on his mouth to tell Kira to stay mute. She nodded in submission. He kissed her on the lips as he moved his hands along her naked body. He pressed her swollen melons against his chest, grabbing her ass cheeks in his hands. Kyrhan, in his haste ripped open his shirt. He pulled his trousers down without even unbuckling his belt. He immediately jumped on Kira who was totally unable to part her legs to meet him! Unmoved, he didn't even break their passionate kiss! He was mauling her breasts in his large hands and she kept trying to push them toward him in matching passion.

- Darling, I missed you so much! I'm so horny; I want you to fuck me hard! Untie my hands and my legs, please!

- Not so fast, luv! I want to take full advantage of your bondage!

Kyrhan swiftly placed her fastened legs on his left shoulder and positioned his cock directly in front of the entrance of her twat. Her position made her an easy target but she wouldn't even imagine resisting her husband : He was claiming his wife and even if she disliked being tied, Kira wouldn't deny him his legitimate rights! He smoothly inserted the tip of his cock between her love lips and pushed it deep into her twat in a single shove she received with a groan of intense satisfaction. Kira had nothing against a little harshness when her mates fucked her! She offered him her mouth, kissing him with passion and whispered to him :

- Yes, Darling! Fuck your wife! I love when you take me really hard!

Kyrhan didn't really need to be ushered. He screwed his wife with the passion of a newly wed and she responded to him with the same eagerness. They exchanged passionate kisses while Kyrhan explored the deepest recesses of his wife's mouth... Kyrhan thrust his cock into the folds of her pussy and she pushed back to force him deeper into her love tunnel. Kira responded by clamping her pussy around his cock. Kyrhan seemed to appreciate her skills as he moaned with pleasure! Kira knew he loved to have her pinioned under him. He felt even bigger than usual inside her pussy. This time, he hadn't chosen her back passage but she enjoyed it even more!

Kyrhan was working his cock in her pussy with the energy of a teenager. He whispered to her that he intended to fuck her all the night and fill her with his cum until it would spill out and drench their bed and Kira knew from experience that he was up to it! Apparently, Kyrhan must have recently read a book about the Queen of Egypt and it had ignited his lust. Kira had nothing against it! Moreover, it would have no consequences as she was already carrying a baby her Indian husband had sired!

Kyrhan waited until around noon before freeing Kira from her bonds and she felt reluctant to leave the bed on which Kyrhan had owned her so completely. It was on such occasions she realized the strength of her bonding with the Indian Prince but her thoughts were already turned toward their expedition in the mountains : how would she continue her training during summer? The answer came to her mind suddenly : during the nineteenth century, one of Kyrhan's ancestors had built huge ice pits in the garden to offer ice creams to his guests during summer. The pits had been abandoned long ago but her Dalits could easily clean one of deep pits and there was still plenty of snow at Shandrakor winter resort in the mountain!

Thus six months later, Kira, Jodhaa and Leena were welcoming their guests at the entrance of the dance hall. Jodhaa was stupendous with her tightly cinched waist and her large crinoline but Kira was equally admired with a red taffeta long dress. It was less wide than Jodhaa's but it was much more body fitting and the dancers seemed to enjoy as much dancing with Jodhaa, Kira or Leena. Kyrhan, Gwanendra and Mark alternated between the three girls.

When they returned to their hotel, Mark bowed away and went straight to his bedroom : he knew he would have Jodhaa all for himself for a whole week! He could be generous and let Kyrhan and Gwanendra enjoy his wife and her two buxom friends for a single night! Jodhaa on her side was less happy : she would have loved to accompany Kira and Leena in the mountains with Kyrhan and the Sikh border patrolman. Jodhaa had kept a nice memory of being fucked naked in the snow : she would have been ready for a repeat performance but Kyrhan had declined her offer. In truth, he would have had to invite Dan and Peter, too. They were very close friends but having their wives accompanying him in the mountains, ready to be fucked wild was an unparalleled pleasure. A simple gangbang in the mountains would be less thrilling!

Kyrhan chose the main bedroom with the king size bed and took Jodhaa and Kira with him for the first round, telling Gwanendra to take care of Leena in the adjoining guest bedroom with a Queen size bed.

- Don't worry, my friend! We will switch girls and you will have opportunities to fuck them all, I promise to you!

- I wasn't worried, Prince! I just thought that three girls for two handsome guys like us would be just not enough! What will we do when we have worn them off?

- Don't be presumptuous, my friend! Kira has a stamina many younger girls would envy her. She defied me in this game several times, sometimes I win but sometimes I lose! With Jodhaa and Leena on her side, we may end up completely drained!

- But we are coming from true Indian families of warriors and noble men : no girls could withstand our simultaneous assaults!

- Don't be presumptuous, Gwanendra : Jodhaa comes from a US family, Kira was brought up in France and Leena in England. They are probably as strong willed as us!

Six hours later, Jodhaa got up from the bed as soon as Kyrhan had dumped another load of cum in her pussy. She was as fresh as if she was just arriving from the dance hall. She had left Gwanendra and Kira playing together. The Princess had already announced she intended to enjoy Kyrhan during the next round. She wasn't even sweating! How could she look so fresh after playing with their two studs for six hours! Two hours before, Gwanendra had started to discover how horny their three girls could be. Kira had taken pity on him and had offered them a chance to get some rest : she had told them to lie quietly while Kira and Jodhaa played together. Gwanendra had discovered that girl to girl playing was quite active when Kira was concerned. Moreover, rest had been quite relative for the two men as Leena had placed herself between the two men and she had started to play with their pricks and she was an expert in these games!

Jodhaa waited for Kyrhan's arrival before entering the bathroom to take a shower. She had cum dripping down her thighs and didn't bother to sweep it out. She didn't try to determine who had spewed it in her pussy. What was important was that the two men had fucked her in her three holes, between her tits and on her face. She felt happy to have been so well fucked and she intended to continue for a few hours! Kyrhan offered to massage her back with relaxing lavender oil. Jodhaa immediately agreed and turned toward the Prince...

- I knew you were up to it, Prince but I never thought that Gwanendra could cum so many times! It's quite impressive!

- Never underestimate an Indian man, girl! We have been Masters at making a girl scream in bliss for thousands of years!

- Yes, I've seen what we can do with a pussy like mine : look at the mess you made :

Jodhaa gestured toward here tits that were covered with red and brownish marks, bites and finger traces where the two men had mauled her breasts for hours. Her pussy and her ass hole were equally battered but Jodhaa had never complained! On the contrary, she had encouraged Kyrhan and Gwanendra to do so! Kyrhan gently took one after the other her nipples in his mouth and sucked it hard until she pressed his face to her torso. She moaned in delectation.

- You make me so excited when I see you playing with my cock or Gwanedra's. I really couldn't live without the girls of my harem! I have been lucky to seduce all of you!!

- As we have been of having seduced you, Prince and having you convince our husbands to let it happen!

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12