Marriage Breakdown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a very long and lucrative auction. Nearly every man in the room was bidding. Eventually it came down to the last two and they mutually agreed to share! With the toss of a coin it was decided who would have my cunt and who my arse. It was decided that the arse winner would lie on his back and I would lie on top. My back to his front. I helped him insert his rigid cock into my arse and awaited the arrival of the other winner. When he was sure we had settled he moved over us and inserted his cock into my cunt. I was now a lovely sandwich between two well endowed men. Each of which had his large cock in each of my nether holes.

What followed was absolute bliss for all three of us. The set up a very good rhythm. As one went in the other came out and it was not long before I had my first orgasm. It was one of the most pleasurable hours I have ever spent. I was sorry for it to come to an end but the two guys were finally shagged out. But not me!!

That was her tale as she was being drained into my mouth.

Finally it was decided that all possible drips of sperm had seeped into my mouth. Fortunately I had been able to swallow it all to prevent drowning.

By this time I was starting to cramp up with my innards filled with the enema. Delia then said, "I suppose you would like something to wash all the sperm down?"

"Yes." I replied, now in agony. "Don't worry, we will soon have something to clear your throat."

As she was saying this I saw one of my mates approaching with a bucket. The frame was lifted. The bucket placed beneath my arse and the butt plug removed. What relief as the liquid drained quickly from my full bowels. My mind was working overtime now as I realised what was to happen next. I was correct. A funnel was placed in my mouth and the bucket tipped into the funnel. The cum was to be washed down with all the piss and contents of my bowels!

I was now unfastened from the frame and carried up to the bathroom, where I was dropped into the bath. Mercifully I was spared the indignity of anyone defecating upon me. But Delia did start the cleansing process by pissing upon me in the bath, aiming at my shrivelled cock and balls. Now the taps were turned on and I was rapidly immersed in extremely cold water. This was enhanced by buckets of ice being added. My physical ordeal was about to be brought to a cold conclusion. I was now left in this cold bath with only my head above water.

All participants except Delia now left me to suffer in the freezing water. Just before Delia left she moved up to my face and whispered in my ear. "By the way Phred, I am pregnant! I don't know who the father is but it is not you. It may be John or any of your three mates. It could even be any of the strangers that have fucked me, probably at the wedding reception." With that she left me alone in the bathroom to suffer the cold.

Eventually I felt myself regaining use of my limbs despite the cold. When I felt strong enough I dragged myself out of the bath onto the bathroom floor. Panting with the exertion. As I slowly gained more strength I managed to get myself upright. I dried myself with a towel and staggered into our bedroom. The house was very quiet, obviously everyone had had their fun and left.

Was this the end of our marriage?

Did I vow revenge?

Did I throw her out of the house?

The answer to all these questions was...NO!!

When I did eventually speak to her I said..."When can we do this again!"

12