All Comments on 'Mary and Darick Ch. 01'

by helpmymilf

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This Story SUCKED!!!!!

Terrible story no action at all !!! Seems like it was written by a 12 year old .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Damn

Literotica is going to the dogs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
thank you

I get so tired of these comments bashing the author. If you do not like it don't read it or better yet write your own then direct us so we can see for ourselves...IDIOTS!!

I by the way will be waiting for the next part. the best stories have some kind of set up to them and not just sex in the second paragraph. please do not listen to these people with a small brain and continue..........most people like the stories but do not comment

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I hate it when retarded people think they can write stories.

And then there are the mental midgets who make comments like: " If you don't like it, don't read it". How the fuck are you supposed to know if you like it unless you read it.

Fucking morons

1* go away.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Trolls with panties in a wad. lol

Excellent start. She has had real man meat before. She may not understand her feelings, but her body (pussy) is craving more. More thick stretching and filling stud cock. I do not understand one thing. Is hubby on the road? At work? Why does she have to email him? Unless I missed it, that was not explained. Your detail in the story is pretty good and the stud is very smooth. nudging, not pushing her to get the thick long cock her body craves. She is an addict and her drug is real man cock. Not cuckolds 3 inch peenie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous