All Comments on 'Mary and Dennis Head North'

by ChasteCuckold

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
cuck stories

I read some of the comments from others , I honestly don't know why they read cuck stories if they think you are sick for writing it. Quite frankly I am just like Dennis , I really enjoy watching my wife get pounded by another man while in my cb2000 . At the beginning I could escape real easy out of the cb2000 , until I got my frenum piercing , now the ring in my cock gets padlocked to the fornt of the cage, there is no escape . Sure I can come from a massage shower head , or a vibrater on the cage , but it's different than being able to stroke it or touch it . I loved the story and wish my wife would cuckold me permanantly . It's interesting in real life how the women eventually take control .

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenabout 13 years ago
Nice

I understand the desire the husband had to see his wife pleasured. After our first 3some I realized how inadequate I was in bed and without sharing I would have sentenced my loving wife to a life of sexual frustration. For some couples the cuckold relationship is what keeps them together.

Please kep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
What did you expeect

Nice story, I happen to like reading those story lines, for those who did

not like it, look at the authors name, what did you expect, I am sure if he had a few dogs and a goat in the sex scenes you might have liked it better

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WTF..I got sick reading this story (whateveritis?)

Dennis wears a belt..So what else is new in the land of strange

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
not my kind of story

sorry not to my likeing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
From a cheating wife

I loved this story and I found it realistic enough from my perspective. The only unreal note was the thought that the chastity would be made permanent - a cuck fetish put into practice is more common than a lot of people think - but a lot more men fantasize about full time cuckdom than their wives - even wives who are happy to make cuck fantasies a reality - want.

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersabout 13 years ago
Unlikely scenario

We (my wife and I) play with male chastity, and I've done a lot of looking at various chastity devices, but I've never seen one like you describe, where the wearer could stimulate himself to orgasm so easily. The point of a chastity device is to prevent that from happening. Can you comment?

Harry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Thrilling!

There's nothing more thrilling than watching your wife getting fucked hard by another guy, and loving every inch of it. The Cheating Wife commenter knows that!

RubbRubbabout 13 years ago
Why?

Why do people critique the subject of a story with vile personal attacks? You came to a porn site, expect to find out of the ordinary pornographic stories! There are several subjects I don't read about on the site, and if I start reading a story that has kinks/fetishes that I am not interested in, I move on to a different story. The guy that wrote this might despise stories about incest, transexuals, or other subjects, but he has his kink. Just let it alone, you sound like a bunch of morons when you are surfing porn and getting irate and agitated because you are a different kind of pervert than the one that wrote the story.

ChasteCuckoldChasteCuckoldabout 13 years agoAuthor
The Story

I read a lot of stoies here, and the ones I do not like I stop reading, I have yet to post a vile comment to any author. I guess I am adult enough to realize two things:

1. I do not own moral authority on the planet.

2. Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one and they stink.

My wife and I have a loving marrige, she made me a cuck at year two, back surgery can cause a lose of nerve signals.

I am working on new story.

ChastizedChastizedabout 13 years ago
Part 2 ?

That was a great story!

So great that I'm looking forward to Part 2.

Thanks a lot and good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Gone soon

That's what she'll be. Trip to the hardware store to cut the cage off, then a short drive to the attorneys office for the divorce papers. If she's unlucky, a trip to the hospital. She couldn't do that to someone she loved and respected and without those, why stay married to the bitch. No man would.

michelleanne100michelleanne100about 11 years ago
A Fun Story

I enjoyed the fun romp that your characters took. Your cuckold seemed to enjoy giving his with wife the pleasure of other men. She seemed very loving toward her cuckold, until the end of the story, when she was mean to him. Why! Her cuckold would have sacrificed his pleasure for hers and given her as many men and kinks as she wanted. His only desire was to maintain her loving concern for his well been.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
SO silly!

You don't need the key. Remove the cage (it's easy) divorce the bitch, grow a spine.

This was just another implausible wimp story. Loving wives has gone to the dogs. Just terrible, disgusting story not worth the reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
IDIOT!

Dump the cage!

Dump the Bitch.

Done.

BARF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
yuk

Yeah, this is a great deal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Garbage

The cage is a toy. He doesn't need a key to take it off and he can actually cum while in the cage. So this whole thing is just a bog crock of shit. Besides, if his wife is treating him like this - demeaning, degrading and humiliating him - why would he do anything but divorce her? He does have pride and self respect right? This was just a train wreck and not worth the time spent to read it.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Story

Story was as ridiculous as the author's own comment. Cycle sick, period..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous