Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chatbug
chatbug
469 Followers

“He locked himself up?”

“Yep.”

Tony looked at me. “I understand you watched while Mary and I fucked upstairs.”

“Yes Tony.”

“Call me Sir. Did it arouse you?”

“Yes Sir.”

“Why? I know I’d be pissed if someone were fucking my girlfriend, much less to watch someone fuck her. And yet you’re happy. I don’t understand?” Tony looked confused.

“I’m happy and aroused when Mary’s enjoying herself. I’m lucky to be with her. If she wants to be with me, great. If she wants to be with someone else, there isn’t much I can do about that, Sir.”

Tony asked me, “How many times has Mary come today?”

“That I’ve taken part in or seen, around twenty times, Sir.”

“Wow.” Tony turns to Mary. “You must be one satisfied lady.”

Mary kisses Tony for a couple of minutes and responds. “I am, thanks to you.”

Tony turns back to me. “And how many times have you come today?”

“None Sir.”

“I’ll bet you’re horny, aren’t you?”

“Yes Sir.”

“But there’s not much you can do about it, since you’re tied up.”

“No Sir, there isn’t.”

“Can you get yourself out of there?”

“No Sir.”

“You’re locked in there until Mary lets you out?”

“Yes Sir.”

“Watch Mary while I fondle her breasts and nipples.”

“Yes Sir.”

Tony fondles Mary’s breasts while she finishes her cigarette. After she finishes the cigarette, Tony turns to Mary, and says, “Let him out of the cell, but leave the handcuffs and ankle restraints on him.”

Mary walks over to the wall and pushes the button. The cell keeps me from falling down as the cable on the winch unwound, and my arms are no longer taut over my head. I slowly unhooked the cable from my handcuffs while she gets the padlock key from the bench. She unlocks the door to the cell, and I fall to the floor. I lay there for several minutes before the numbness in my arms and legs subsides, and I get the strength to stand up. Mary puts the padlock key on the bench and picks up the handcuff key.


Tony tells Mary, “Lock his wrists behind his back. I don’t want him to touch his cock.”

Mary unlocks the handcuffs from my right wrist. I put my arms behind my back, and she locks the handcuffs on my wrists. Mary goes back over by Tony, and kisses him.

Tony suggests, “Let’s go upstairs, I’m hungry.”

Tony and Mary go upstairs. I follow, but I have a lot of trouble climbing the stairs with the ankle restraints and my hands cuffed behind my back. When I get into the living room, Tony and Mary are sitting on the sofa. They are drinking beer and munching on potato chips.

Tony commands me, “Just stand there for a while and watch us watch TV.”

I watch as Tony and Mary watch TV. Mary cuddles with Tony, and kisses him during the commercials. Watching them munch on chips and drink beer reminds me how hungry and thirsty I am. They watch TV for about an hour.

Tony asks Mary, “I’m ready for some more sex. How about you?”

“You bet, let’s go upstairs. I need to go to the bathroom first.”

“Do you have a wine glass?”

“I think so, let me go check.”

Mary gets up and goes into the kitchen. She comes back with a wine glass.

“Good, let’s go upstairs. You too, slave.”

Tony and Mary go up the stairs. I follow, but I have a lot of trouble climbing the stairs with the ankle restraints and my hands cuffed behind my back. I get to the bedroom first, and I stand by the foot of the bed and wait. Mary comes in first, carrying the wine glass. It’s about half full with a yellow liquid. She puts it on the dresser and sits on the bed. Tony comes in, takes off his clothes, and sits down on the bed. He lights a cigarette, and takes a puff.

Tony asks me, “Slave, you must be pretty hungry and thirsty by now?”

“Yes sir.”

“Mary, let slave lick the potato chip crumbs from your mouth.”

Mary stands next to me and opens her mouth. I lick inside of her mouth, and she starts kissing me. We kiss for several minutes.

I hear Tony say, “Alright Mary, that’s enough.”

Mary stops kissing me.

Tony asks me, “Slave, do you worship your Mistress?”

“Yes sir.”

“Are you willing to do anything for her?”

“Yes sir.”

“Then you won’t mind drinking her pee.”

“No sir.”

Mary gets the wine glass and brings it to my lips. I drink the pee as she tips the glass. It’s rather salty and bitter, but I’m thirsty, and I’m able to swallow it. Mary puts the glass on the dresser. Tony finishes his cigarette, and he and Mary have sex. They have sex for about an hour, and it’s better than watching it on TV. I can smell Mary’s scent filling the room. I can see that Mary is enjoying herself and she orgasms another six times.

Tony asks me, “Slave, did you enjoy watching us fuck?”

“Yes sir.”

“Did it arouse you?”

“Yes sir.”

“Would you like to come?”

“Yes sir.”

“Well slave, feel free to stand there and masturbate for us.”

Tony and Mary laugh. Of course, I can’t masturbate with my hands handcuffed behind my back. Tony and Mary light a cigarette, and smoke it while lying next to each other.

Tony turns to Mary, “I think it’s time slave had some fun. Mary, kiss him for a few minutes, then blow him. I know he’s horny, but try to make it last for as long as you can.”

Mary gets up and comes over to me. We kiss for a few minutes, and she kneels in front of me. She kisses and licks my cock for a little while before she takes it in her mouth. I’m very horny and she uses as little pressure as she can. I can feel everything she does, more than I’ve ever been able to feel before. After about twenty minutes of light pressure, I can feel the orgasm welling up inside. She opens her mouth and stops for a couple of minutes. I calm down a little, and she resumes the light licking and sucking. After ten minutes another orgasm wells up and this time she doesn’t stop. I have a huge orgasm, and she swallows the come. I’m sure it was a lot. All of the standing, and then the orgasm, was just too much. My knees buckle, and I fall to the floor.

I must have hit my head on the floor because the next thing I remember is that I’m lying on the bed. I have a huge headache. The handcuffs and ankle restraints are off. Mary is sitting on the bed next to me. She’s wearing the same t-shirt and jeans she wore when she left earlier in the day. She notices that I’m awake, and asks, “Are you all right?”

“I guess so. I have a headache.” I feel groggy.

“I’ll bet. You hit the floor hard. Thank goodness Tony was here. He helped me get you up on the bed. I’ll get you some aspirin.”

Mary leaves, and returns with aspirin and a glass of water. I take the aspirin, and drink all of the water.

“Could you get me another glass of water?” I asked.

“Sure.”

Mary leaves and returns with another glass of water. I drink it.

“Thanks for the water.”

Mary looked concerned. “Are you feeling better?”

“A little.”

Mary gives me a big hug.

“I’m sorry. Tony and I took advantage of you, and pushed you too far. We shouldn’t have had you standing for so long. You were standing for what, ten or eleven hours straight.”

“It’s OK. Until I fell down, I didn’t realize how tired I was. You were good at distracting me. How long was I unconscious?”

“About a half-hour. Tony leaped out of the bed and helped me get you up on the bed. I went downstairs and got the keys, and we got you out of the handcuffs and ankle restraints. Tony got dressed while you were unconscious and left after you woke up.”

“I’m tired. I think I’ll just go to sleep.”

“OK honey.” Mary gave me a big kiss. “Good night.”

Mary turned off the light and left. The headache was going away, and soon I was asleep. I woke up a couple of hours later than normal, feeling pretty good, and was late to work. The day was normal, and I picked up Mary after work. On the drive home we talked about what had happened yesterday.

Mary asked, “How are you feeling?”

“I’m fine. Are you still mad at me for putting a camera in the bedroom?”

“No, I got over that after I went out yesterday and ran into Tony. Do you understand why I got so mad?”

“Because I didn’t discuss putting the camera in the bedroom with you?”

“Yes.”

“Did you have a good time with Tony?”

“Oh, yes! I loved the way he ordered both of us around. I’m trying to be dominant for you, but I love being submissive so much more. Did you like obeying Tony?”

“I didn’t enjoy it as much as I enjoy obeying you, but I knew it would make you happy, so I did. I’m glad he wasn’t mean to me. You were very dominant when you were angry. Maybe I should get you mad at me before we start.”

“No, don’t do that. I might hurt you. It wasn’t fun. I was so angry with you that I wanted to hurt you. I didn’t give a shit how you felt; I just wanted you to make me come and come. I was still mad when I sent you to the basement to lock yourself up. Now that I think about it, it gets me wet knowing that I can send you down there to watch porno and you can’t play with yourself. I might want to do that more than just on Sundays.”

“You can do that. Just bring someone home to fuck, and you can send me to the basement whenever you want.”

“Does that include Tony?”

“Ouch. Yes, it includes Tony. Do you love him.”

“I enjoy his company in bed. He’s too dominant for me. When we were living together, he wound up making all of my decisions for me. He wasn’t overbearing; I just found myself deferring to him about everything. I do like being with him on occasion.”

We got home, ate a light dinner, and spent the rest of the evening cuddling on the sofa watching TV. I went to bed a little early. The rest of the week was ordinary. I kept working on the basement in my spare time. Sunday came, and I was in the basement working when I heard Mary ask loudly, “Where’s my makeup chair?”

I stopped what I was doing, undressed, locked on the ankle restraints and handcuffs, and got on my hands and knees in front of the makeup table. Mary was wearing the red dress. She sat on my back, making sure her bare ass rested on my back. I watched her put the makeup on. When she finished she got up and said, “What else do you have to show me?”

“I’ve finished the throne, Mistress.”

“I can see that. It looks beautiful with all that red velvet. Show me how it works.”

“Yes Mistress.”

I walk over to the side of the throne. It looks more like a recliner than a throne. The seat is high, the back is reclined at about a 30-degree angle, and Mistress can stretch her legs out.

“The side of the throne opens up, and I get in. I’m kneeling, and my head sticks up through this hole in the seat. You close the side, and lock it. Then you use the steps on the other side to get up on the seat. The built in ashtray is on the left, and there’s a drink holder on the right. When you want me to eat you, you just say, “Eat me”. When you want me to stop, you just say, “Stop”. If you put a movie in the VCR or set the cable box before you come downstairs, you can watch TV.”

“Sounds yummy. Let’s try it out.”

I open the side of the throne and get in. I kneel down, and bend over to hook the handcuff chain to a hook on the wall. I straighten up, and nod to Mary. She closes and locks the side of the throne. She climbs up into the throne. Once she’s arranged her dress and comfortable, my face is right in her pussy. I hear her light a cigarette and take a puff.

“Eat me.”

I lick the pussy juice up and suck on her clit. Mary squirms around a little, but I’m in a good position. My neck is comfortable as I suck on her clit. She has four or five orgasms before I hear, “Stop”.

I stop. My face is still next to her pussy. I can smell her strong scent, and I’m aroused. Good thing my hands are handcuffed and I can’t touch my cock, or I’d be masturbating.

“This is fucking fantastic. Or I should say, sucking fantastic. If I didn’t have to go to the bathroom, I could spend the whole day in this chair.”

“Mistress, if you pee slowly, you don’t have to get up to go to the bathroom.”

“I don’t? Where does the pee…? Oh. I don’t want you to do that. That was Tony’s idea, not mine. I do need to go to the bathroom though. Don’t go away.”

Mary got up and I could hear her go up the stairs. I heard the TV go on behind me; it was some movie. I heard Mary come back down the stairs, and I felt her get back on the throne. It took a minute for her to get her dress straightened out, and her pussy was back in my face.

“Eat me.”

I give her three or four orgasms before she says, “Stop.” I listen to the TV for what seems like an hour.

“Eat me.”

I eat Mary until she says, “Stop”. She spends the rest of the day watching TV and being eaten, getting up occasionally. My knees are hurting when she unlocks the side of the throne and lets me out. We go upstairs and Mary masturbates me, then we cuddle.

Our life settled into a comfortable routine. During the week we worked, and after work we’d watch TV or go out. We would have sex three or four times a week. On Sunday, Mary puts the red dress on, and dominates me. She loves the throne, but sometimes she brings me into the bedroom and masturbates while I watch. On occasion, she has me lock myself in the basement, and she brings some guy over to fuck while I watch. I have no idea who these guys are; she’s never brought another guy down to the basement. As far as I know, she hasn’t been with Tony since that night.

I could go into more details about our Sunday experiences, but I’d just be repeating myself. I had one other unusual experience. One Friday evening at around seven Mary called.

“Hi, how ya doin’?”

“I’ll pick you up in ten minutes.”

“No, I’ve got a ride home. Go lock yourself in the basement with the bedroom camera on. I’ve got a surprise for you.”

“As you command Mistress. Bye.”

I hung up, and went into the basement. I took off my clothes and locked on the handcuffs and ankle restraints. I turned on the TV, and locked myself into the cell. About 45 minutes passed before I heard people come in upstairs. It was another 20 minutes before I saw Mary walk into the bedroom. Candy and Nikki followed her in. Candy and Nikki are dancers from The Flamingo that Mary and I knew. I hadn’t seen them since I’d moved in with Mary. Candy is a tall blonde with nice soft breasts and a nice ass. Nikki is a shorter brunette with pierced nipples and a stud in her tongue. Nikki is a little wild, and I was sure she’d enjoy dominating me. They took off their clothes and made each other happy on the bed. They kissed and fondled and ate each other for a couple of hours at least. They were lying in bed resting, smoking a cigarette, when I heard Mary say, “Are you ready to see my surprise?”

They got up and left the bedroom. I could hear them coming down the basement stairs, and come over to where I was locked up. The three of them stood in front of the cell, watching me watch them.

Nikki asked me, “Did you enjoy watching us eating each other, slave?”

“Yes Mistress Nikki.”

“Mary told us what you’ve been doing and invited us over to see for ourselves. I like what I see, how about you Candy?”

Candy answered, “His cock sure is hard. Yes, I like what I see.”

Nikki asked me, “Think you can satisfy three horny women, slave?”

“I’ll try, Mistress Nikki.”

“You’ll do more than try, slave. Mary invited us to spend the night, and we expect you to satisfy us. Mary, get him out of that cell and into the throne.”

Mary unlocks me from the cell, and leads me to the throne. The girls watch intently as I crawl into the throne and Mary locks the side. I’m glad I’m off my feet, but I have no idea how long I’ll be locked in the throne. Nikki is the first one up on the throne.

Nikki commands me, “Eat me.”

I eat Nikki to three or four orgasms before she says, “Stop”. Candy sits in the throne next, and I eat her to a couple of orgasms. Mary is next, and I eat her to four orgasms. My jaw is getting tired. Nikki gets back on the throne for another three or four orgasms. Mary is next, and I eat her to a couple of orgasms. She doesn’t move after she says, “Stop”, and I’m thankful for the break. I hear Mary light a cigarette and take a puff.

Mary sees Nikki and Candy watching her recline on the throne. “So, what do you think of my throne?”

Nikki answers, “It’s fantastic! I wish I had one of these at home.

Candy answers, “It’s very nice.”

Mary exclaims, “It’s great. I’ve spent the entire day on my throne, watching TV, having slave eat me whenever I want.”

Candy asks Mary, “What does he get out of it?”

“Hell if I know. His hands are handcuffed; he can’t even masturbate. He ate us to lots of orgasms but he can’t have one. Just thinking about that makes me wetter sometimes. Slave, tell Candy why you like this so much.”

“Mistress Candy, I get pleasure from knowing that I’m giving pleasure to my Mistress. Yes, I wish I could masturbate, but I’ve built this throne so that I can’t. Knowing my pleasure has to wait makes it more arousing for me. Just smelling the scent coming from Mistress’ pussy arouses and torments me.”

Nikki tells Mary, “Mary, get him out of the throne, and tied to the bed. I’m getting a little tired.”

Mary unlocks the side of the throne, and lets me out. She picks up a handcuff key, and I follow the girls to the bedroom. I have trouble getting up the stairs with the ankle restraints, and the women are sitting on the bed waiting for me. Mary and Nikki are smoking a cigarette.

Nikki tells Mary, “Mary, lock him to the bed.”

I lie on the bed. Mary unlocks my right wrist, threads the handcuffs through the headboard, and locks my right wrist. Mary and Nikki stand up and watch as Candy climbs on me and kisses me. She kisses me for several minutes before she stops.

Nikki tells me, “Slave, the three of us are going to sleep here tonight. We’re going to have to lay all over you; there isn’t enough room in the bed. Hope you enjoy yourself.”

Mary turned off the light, and the girls came to bed. We only have a queen-size bed, and at least two of the girls were lying next to me all night. In their sleep, they would throw a leg or an arm over me. If that wasn’t enough, Nikki and Candy would wake up and kiss me for several minutes, then go back to sleep. I didn’t sleep well, and the night lasted a long time.

The girls woke up and went to the bathroom. They came back into the bedroom and pleasured themselves on top of me. Nikki and Candy kissed me at times, but the women mainly pleasured themselves. The women sat down on the foot of the bed, smoking a cigarette. All I could see were their backs.

Nikki turned to Mary. “Mary, I’ve had a great time. Thanks for inviting me over.”

Candy chimed in. “Thanks Mary for inviting me over.”

Mary answered them both. “You’re welcome.”

Nikki looked back at me. “Maybe we should untie slave and let him pee.”

Mary looked back at me. “Good idea.”

Mary unlocked me from the headboard, and locked the handcuffs back on my wrists in front of me. Nikki followed me into the bathroom.

Nikki commanded, “Hands behind your head slave. No touching your cock.” Nikki aims my cock for me. “Pee.”

“I can’t, I’m too excited.”

Nikki smacks my bottom with her other hand. “Pee.” She smacks my bottom several times and despite her hand holding my cock I manage to pee.

“Good boy.”

We finish and go back into the bedroom.

Nikki tells Mary, “Mary, lock him to the bed again.”

Mary locks me to the headboard. Nikki and Mary light a cigarette and stand at the foot of the bed, watching me.

Nikki turns to Candy. “Candy, blow him to an orgasm. Be careful, he’s horny. Try to make it last a few minutes, at least.”

Candy gets on the bed with me, and kisses me for a couple of minutes. She moves down to my cock, and lightly licks it. She licks me for a few minutes, and starts sucking it. She sucks me lightly for a few minutes before I come. She swallows all of my come, and gets up and lights a cigarette. Nikki and Candy get dressed and leave. Mary unlocks me, gets dressed, and goes to work. I spend the remainder of the afternoon resting.

chatbug
chatbug
469 Followers