All Comments on 'MaryAnn's Adventure'

by MaryAnn678

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 17 years ago
Well written, very exciting!

This is a wonderfully well written story! It has want, chemistry, and the passion that comes with that! The sex is sensuous and vivid! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
thanks for putting some class in interracial sex

this story was one the best written story on interracial sex on this site.this story tell how grown up have sex and not like animals.thanks for the class act.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
More

I hope this is not the end of the story.....it seems there can be so much more....it is very well written, super build up......look forward to a continuation both in New York and back in San Diego.....

BazzzBazzzalmost 17 years ago
A very nice story

I am glad there are still more woen interested in interracial relationships. I think you wrote a very nice story where the sex didn't overpower the plot, (although those are fun to read as well). The one thing that I noticed was that you ahd written that you were widowed only two months before this adventure and that you loved you husband so much. Then why would you be out experienceing fantasies so soon after he was gone? You also stated to the black man that you thought you had become asexual and again this was just two months after your husband's passing. Maybe you should have made that time period two years instead of months. I know it sounds rather picky but it's the small things that make a story great. By the way a great read on interracial sex is "Tee Time" written by Colleen Thomas.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Real

the content of the story was very good and detailed, seem like she may have lived it for real. If not she isan excellent writer or erotica

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Absolutely fantastic

Finally an author who can write about sex with style and imagination! Anybody of either sex who can read that without being aroused is dead from the waist down.

MaryAnn678 is a professional's professional.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
professional story

absolutely the best story of its genre' perhaps the best of literotica.

BenLongBenLongover 16 years ago
Good one

Good one, Mary Ann - well done, hot - and leaving me bothered...Excuse me, I'll be back shortly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Yawn

Same old Same old.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Typically superb

As usual with this author this was a scintillating piece of prose.Every genre she chooses is written with insight suggesting that these experiences have a true-to-life feel.Occasionally negative comments are posted mostly by anon but if they could write half as good as this author they would not have to hide behind anon.Maryann678 you are my favourite author and i urge readers to sample her other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
FANTASTIC!!

This story,sooo hott,so sexy.MMMM Jim

younghungblackyounghungblackabout 14 years ago
Sweet sexy story...

I've had some very exciting similar experiences with white women who've either discovered a yearning for black cock later in life or finally found the nerve to act on a long held one. Great story MaryAnn, thanks for sharing it.

Blaine

Will6969doWill6969doover 9 years ago
MaryAnn is free

And she has recorded it very well!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous