MaryAnn's Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was the most businesslike sexual proposition MaryAnn had ever had, but then she'd never prepared for sex like this before. Mac's comment was reasonable. "First I want you to take my panties off slowly. I love that. And I want to do the rest just like that last couple, cunnilingus, missionary position, and all. . . oh no rubber either. I want all of you, every bit, every drop."

She felt his huge body next to hers, his huge cock rubbing against her belly. As he kissed her he gently caressed her titties, one after the other. Then he moved down and took one in his mouth. MaryAnn had the best seat in the house for the performance. The mirror on the ceiling reflected two bodies, a large black one and a small white one, starting to squiggle in passion

As he reached her legs he tugged at her panties and she raised her hips. She watched as they slid off. She was now naked. He placed his head between her outstretched legs and slid his tongue up and down her clit. She realized that the visual was driving exciting her almost as much as was the feel of his wet tongue on her open labia.

And she wasn't the only spectator. She saw redhead walk back into the room, still only partially dressed. She shifted her gaze from the mirror to the woman and smiled. The woman returned the smile and gave her a big "thumbs up."

MaryAnn had made the transition from being a voyeur to being an exhibitionist and she loved it.

Meanwhile, Mac was busy and he looked to be enjoying it. MaryAnn wrapped her legs around his neck and pushed hard against his face. His tongue entered her vagina and she pushed even harder.

Then she reached down, pulled him on top, took his cock in her hand and rubbed it against her. "Now, you magnificent son of a bitch let's do it."

She raised her ass and guided the head of it in. Then they both waited a second until she moved towards him again. Slowly, inch by exquisite inch they proceeded. MaryAnn looked in the mirror just behind them and could see what she had traveled across country to do. And she could see there was a long way to go.

She took a deep breath and resolutely pushed towards him. A glance at the mirror showed they were almost completely connected.

"Now," she cried, "Now, do it Mac, shove it hard, then hold it tight inside me."

Mac held her tight, grunted and buried it in her. Then together without stroking they moved together, a curious, circular dance. It looked beautiful in the mirror and apparently in the mind of her friend who now had her hand under her skirt and was moving her hips.

"Oh my God, darling, Oh my god this is so wonderful," MaryAnn said. She pulled away from him then slammed hard against him. He picked up the rhythm and she felt stroke after stroke filling her.

"Darling, oh darling MaryAnn. I knew I wanted to fuck you from the moment I saw you walk across the floor." Mac accented each word with a grunt and shook the bed with the force of his body on her.

MaryAnn had long ago learned that talking goes with sex. She loved to exchange passionate ideas with her husband, and, now and then, his friends.

As the moved together she said, "Oh god Mac. I can look in the mirror on the ceiling and see your black body moving in me. Then I can look in the mirror right behind us and watch it go in and out. And best of all I can look up and see the face of the most beautiful man in the world fucking me."

She pulled his head to him, kissed him, then, "Look at me Mac. Look down at me. I want you to see me cum. Darling I'm going to cum and you are doing it. Oh my beautiful man you are doing it."

With that she commenced threshing wildly up and down, then sideways, then moved so wildly into him he was buried deep inside her. His balls slapped against her ass. She commenced whining, crying, moaning, cussing as she picked up the tempo. Finally she raised her ass completely off the bed and shoved it back at him hard as she let loose with a long moan.

She had the biggest orgasm of her life. She was sobbing with delight when it happened.

"Mac if someone had told me that I wouldn't have survived that orgasm I would have wanted it anyhow. You are wonderful."

Mac looked down at her, "Oh I wanted that to happen to you more than anything. Now it's my turn. Want to help me?'

"Yes oh god yes, put your left leg outside my right one. That will make it tighter and I can feel it even better."

Again they started their horizontal dance and she felt every inch of every stroke. And, like MaryAnn, Mac was a talker.

"Oh Jesus your cunt feels good on my cock. Oh god I love fucking you. You are so beautiful lying there." MaryAnn loved every word.

But as he started to spasm she loved his next words even more, "I love my MaryAnn. I truly love you."

Then he held it tight inside her and she felt it happen. They moved together oblivious of the woman standing inches away. MaryAnn looked fascinated as the lovely redhead reached over and grabbed Mac's balls and squeezed them.

Mac gave one last hard lunge and she felt him completely inside her. She held him tight as he groaned and twitched. The ending was spectacular as all the rest. She could feel his hot juice pouring into her.

Finally the threshing subsided. She felt him go soft. The cum ran out and down her ass. MaryAnn closed here eyes more content than she ever felt. She was a woman who had just excised the demons and was completely in charge of her destiny.

It figured to be an exciting one.

12