All Comments on 'Mary's Second Date Ch. 01'

by JakeZ

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wrong Category

Shouldn't this be under Gay Male? The way you described this guy, he would have got fed up sitting on the couch and realized that he wanted no part of this! Being married so long, I think he would have taken his wife home, explained his happiness at her enjoyment, asked her if she wanted to continue and when she asked him if he was aroused too and wanted to keep going he would have told her...Quote - I love you and will not stand in the way of your happiness but we will separate and divorce so you can continue with James and the friends he's offering you to!

Sorry, don't see this guy as a wimp or cuck but rather risking a once or twice fling for his wifes enjoyment and their love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Gay

Creampie eating is for Gays. Not straight men.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Good story

Loved the way James ordered him and Mary around. Let's have more, with him helping Mary to suck James cock. I'd sure help my wife to pleasure a big dominant guy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
excellent

This is really a nice story about a wife and husband who have invited another into their loving making. The husband wants his wife pleased and allows the other man access to his wife. This story is nicely written and is captivating and creative. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Dude

Are there really stright men out there that would do this? Fuck No!

ParmenideParmenidealmost 14 years ago
To Be Continued?

No more....

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Bi Bi cuck

Another whore helps her cuck find his Bi side. Another sick author comes out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Complete domination

He asked husband to suck and wife don't mind.. amazing

Hotgirkwifelover733

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous