Masked Man

Story Info
He leaves her no choice.
1.1k words
4.26
78.1k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The masked man stood at the side of the bed, staring down at the young woman lying fast asleep and stroking himself as he anticipated what was to come. He was heavily muscled with a thick waist and a torso covered in dense body hair. It thinned as it reached his stomach and trailed down to a long, thick manhood that, even when fully erect, hung low due to its weight and length.

He always wore a ski cap for his nighttime "visits" - he liked them to see his body fully nude, because he knew it was impressive, and he found that some women seemed to find it terribly exciting and liberating to be taken by a very well endowed and experienced masked man. They all struggled at first of course, but once they felt his length sliding inside them without resistance, they enjoyed it well enough. And there was nothing better than feeling their tight bodies begin to respond to him on top and inside of them.

He always chose them carefully. They were young but over 18, petite, and they were single and had been for some time. He chose them that way to ensure that they would be nice and tight around his cock - he loved the feeling of their pussies stretching to accommodate his massive size, watching their eyes widen in slight discomfort and fear at the feel of him, and then watching them start to sweat as he pumped harder and faster, kneading their firm young breasts as they approached climax....

His erection was massive already, just by staring at this one. He reached for the lubricant he always used and began to spread it liberally over his cock. He loved being able to slide deep without any foreplay, and the look of shock on their faces when he did so was always exciting. It also made it more enjoyable for them, and harder for them to hold back their climax.

His breathing became heavier and deeper. He needed to fuck her now. He moved quickly, straddling her and stretching her arms up to tie them to the bed posts.

She woke suddenly, shocked to see a muscular man straddling her and a huge cock waving in her face. She was confused, and went to push him away, but realised that her arms were stretched above her head and tied firmly back. "Wha....what are you doing?" she said loudly.

He looked down at her and smiled. "Shhh baby. Save all that noise for when I'm inside you". He lowered his body onto hers and she struggled slightly, pinned to the mattress by his heavy, muscular form. His chest hair abraded her nipples and she couldn't prevent them from standing to attention. Without her realising how, her legs were spread wide and he ground his penis against her mound. His mouth lowered to hers and kissed her passionately. It was the kiss of a man already buried deep inside his lover, his tongue stroking against hers in the same rhythm as his cock ground against her.

She felt his fingers slide down her stomach to her pussy lips, stroking briefly before aligning the head of his cock with her entrance and pushing deeply inside.

They both moaned, the sound lost as he thrust his tongue deeply into her mouth at the moment of penetration. He was massive, she had never slept with anyone of his size, and sex was usually difficult for her partners at the best of times because she was so slightly built. But somehow he kept on coming, and when she felt his hip bones grind against hers she realised he had entered her fully with no resistance.

He raised his mouth from hers and groaned huskily. "You're so tight baby, you feel so good." He propped himself up on his arms and she stared at his bulging arm muscles and abs as he slowly began to pump inside her. "Yeah....watch me fuck you...." She looked down further and saw where his huge member was moving in and out of her with ease. She saw it glistening, and realised he must have lubed up before penetrating her. She couldn't believe this was happening to her - her legs were spread wide, and she wasn't even trying to stop him. It was like she didn't care - her body had no urge to stop this man from taking her, it was welcoming his manhood as if she had been fucked by it many times before. Suddenly she felt his cock stroke a place inside her that made her cry out in pleasure.

"Hmmm....I've found your little button...." he chuckled, deliberately angling his penetration to stroke against it again and again. Her moans became louder and louder, and his breathing was deep, trying to control his own response to her pleasure. Without warning, her internal muscles suddenly gripped his penis tightly and she screamed, her climax overtaking her. Her contractions were so powerful he had to almost completely withdraw to prevent himself from shooting his load inside her before he was ready.

As she calmed down, he lowered himself onto her body, rubbing himself against her. "You liked that, didn't you sweetheart?" he growled, sliding his hands down to cup her buttocks and lift her more fully against him as he forced his cock deep into her tight, ultra-sensitive channel again. "You'll like this too," he grunted, starting to pump deep inside her while he squeezed the soft cushion of her ass and lifted her to meet his penetration. She whimpered, her sensitive tissues not used to a continuous assault, but soon she began to feel the pleasure building all over again, and when he took her mouth again she kissed him back hungrily, their tongues meeting passionately.

He began to grunt with each thrust, and incredibly she felt his penis lengthen and thicken inside her. "I'm going to come in you baby", he growled, and something about the words turned her on so much it brought on her own orgasm. This time the tight contractions of her cunt were too much for him, and with a deep grunt he came, his penis spewing its thick cream deep inside her pussy in long, powerful jets. They both moaned in pleasure and he slumped against her, grinding himself against her as he completed.

After a few moments he withdrew his sated member from the girl's limp body, squeezing her breast as he lifted himself from the bed and reached to untie her restraints. "Thanks for the fuck," he said, moving to pull on his discarded pants. "I'll have to come by again some time."

Her pussy clenched in pleasure at his words, but the girl couldn't speak, too exhausted and satisfied to protest as she watched her rapist leave her bedroom...