Masochistica Concerto Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
warleaf
warleaf
16 Followers

"Quickly -- insert the penetrator"

Sarah felt something rip inside her, and she shrieked. But then was full and alive and her body nothing but a tool for pleasure. She felt her mind explode as she became as full as the world itself. Her whole body trembled as her cunt clenched fiercely on whatever had entered her.

"Orgasm achieved," Robert said flatly.

Suddenly all sensation and the music stopped.

Sarah felt very weak, like she had died. She never wanted to move again.

She felt the restraints removed and her blindfold undone. She opened her eyes and tried to sit up. She felt dizzy. Her body was limp and her legs were soaked in her arousal and in blood. She was in a daze.

"Bring her to the showers."

"Come with me," said Robert, opening the door. Sarah obsequiously followed.

The rest of the evening was a bit of a daze. Sarah knew she washed, knew she went to her room and put on a thick robe, knew she was served warm broth, but the order of the events were a blur. Her defenses were down and she did whatever she was told. She slept deeply.

Part III: The Second Day

She awoke to the sun pouring in through the window. She couldn't remember where she was. Suddenly, she noticed something was strange. Her hand was in her panties and she was wet. Sarah sat up abruptly -- she never fondled herself in her sleep. Where was she?

Then everything came back to her -- the examination, the penetration, the testing. Nausea flooded over her. She was a dirty slut, getting off to these medical tests. What would Adam think of her now? She had accepted the penetrator eagerly, but had been too nervous still to take his own cock inside her. She had lost her virginity to a machine.

She was utterly humiliated.

"I have to make a run for it now," she thought, "Before they turn me any worse."

But the room was windowless and the door was locked. Sarah looked for a phone, but there was none to be found. So she ate the toast and eggs set beside her bed. The clock on the wall next to her bed said 11:00 - strange. Sarah never slept in late.

Suddenly, there was a quick rapping and the door and it opened. Robert, dressed once again in scrubs, walked in. He was holding a paper hospital gown.

"Good morning, did you sleep well?" Sarah nodded.

"I am glad to see you are enjoying your breakfast. When you have finished eating, put this gown on. I will come back at 12:30 to bring you to your next session of testing. You may use this time to read, watch television or rest. You will notice that the bookshelves in this room are well stocked. It is important that you have digested property before the next session. Do you have any questions?"

"Can I leave?" Sarah ventured.

"You know you can't as well as I do. You signed the contract." He said, his tone bored.

"Can I use a phone?" she tried.

"Ah, the contract also indicated that, for the duration of your stay, you would have no communication with the outside world." He paused. "Anything else?"

Sarah shook her head.

"Then I will be back at 12:30 to fetch you".

Robert closed the door. Sarah heard the lock click behind him.

"What am I going to do?" Sarah wondered. Her appetite was waning, but the plate still had two pieces of toast. "My only hope is to try to make a run for it when he comes to get me. I'll go down the stairs and straight out the front door." She knew it would be difficult, but saw no other option.

Robert returned, as promised, at 12:30. Sarah had mustered the courage to finish her breakfast and was dressed in the hospital gown. When Robert entered the room, she hoped out of bed and stood erect.

"I'm ready." She said, perhaps a bit too chipperly. Robert closed the door behind him.

"Excellent," said Robert, closing the door behind him. "Before we leave I need you to give me your hands".

Confused, Sarah placed her hands before her, and then saw Robert remove a silver flash of handcuffs from his pocket. Quickly, she placed her hands behind her, before he could grasp them.

Robert stayed calm. "There is no need to make things more difficult than they already are. I am much bigger and stronger than you. You will wear these because I have decided you need to".

Unsure of what to do, Sarah did the first thing that occurred to her: she tried to slip under the bed. The bed appeared to be bolted to the floor, and if she only could snake her way to a place where Robert could not reach her...

But as she crawled beneath the bed, she felt Robert tugging at her feet. Try as she might to pull herself deeper under the structure, she was quickly losing ground. Robert had her ankles, then her calves, then her knees. She yelped as his large grip enveloped her hips, fingertips only inches from her pubic mound.

She was on the carpet now, screaming. Robert threw his body on top of her own, and threw her hands above her head, clipping them rapidly into the cuffs. Instead of releasing her though, he remained on top of her, his legs straddling her waist. Her cheeks flushed as she felt his package pressing against the rise of her breasts. His smell, sweat and male musk, filled her nostrils and clouded her thoughts in a moment of animal want and submission.

"Feel the weight of my body, Sarah. Feel your lungs collapsing beneath my weight. Remember this feeling the next time you attempt to disobey orders. I am bigger than you. Stronger than you. You are mine."

Sarah was struggling for breath now, but she could no longer ignore the strange sensation running through her. Some alien part of her liked Robert's body atop her, wanted him to stay there.

Robert smelled the air, his handsome features splitting into a lascivious smirk.

"Come with me, patient," he said standing up, and dragging her by the cuffs.

Sarah hated every inch of herself as she followed.

When they arrived in the examination room, Dr. Kremis was waiting for them. Sarah did not struggle as Robert slipped the gown off her head, flung her like a package onto the examination table, clipped her hands and feet to the restraints and blindfolded her. She did not even flinch as Robert placed the moisture detector deep inside her cunt. She was mustering all of her inner energy to revolt in the only way she knew.

"I may not be able to escape from here," she thought. "But this time, I won't let them get the best of me. I won't respond to their creepy machines, won't give them the satisfaction of making me come. I need to keep myself for Adam. This is the only way I know to save my dignity."

Sarah took deep breaths as the music began and focused all of her mental energy on the least arousing topic she could think of: child starvation. She filled her mind with images of skinny children, crying because they had no food to eat - children filling their mouths with dirt to have the mere sensation of fullness.

She was so desperately focused that she did not notice the soft feeling on her left ear. "Patient is not secreting " she heard Robert say quizzically. But she did not let herself focus on these words. It was a small victory.

She suddenly felt a sharp pain on her right ear. This jolted her out of her focus, but she brought it back quickly. A few moments later, the pain came again, and again. She brought her focus back. "Still no secretions," said Robert, sounding angry this time. "Well, I suppose there is one way we can fix that..." she heard Dr Kremis say distantly.

The pain on her right ear returned, a deep burning pain, and this time it did not disappear as soon as it had come. "Pull your focus back in," Sarah told herself. But the pain was too extreme, she could not. She started to scream, and felt a gag roughly fitted against her parted lips. The pain was unbearable and she could no longer control her thoughts.

She became aware of the smooth soft feeling on her left ear joining the excruciating pain on her right ear, and it was as if a river of lava had met an ocean with hissing smoke. Her muffled screams became deep, guttural sighs of pleasure. Her body shuddered and a sudden flood of juices quirted violently from her cunt.

"Heavy secretions!" Robert noted enthusiastically. "We must move quickly now."

Sarah felt a soft buzzing envelop her clit and she was moving her body rhythmically against the air now, her ear was in searing pain and she was loving every moment of it. Some distant part of her mind hated herself, but she had no energy to listen to what it wanted. She felt her inner animal, a mindless sexual creature, actively smothering it.

Suddenly, something thick was forced deep into her cunt. She wailed and her consciousness shattered entirely.

"Orgasm achieved," said Dr Kremis triumphantly.

The music stopped.

The blindfold was removed and Sarah looked about her.

She was restrained in the bed. Surrounding her were a series of four bizarre instruments.

Sarah sat up and looked between her legs in horror. Last she remembered, she was thinking of children in Africa. Now she was sitting in a sea of her arousal. She was sobbed in disgust.

Noticing her horrified look, Robert said in a satisfied voice, "The patient really enjoyed that, didn't she?"

Sarah said nothing. She knew she had lost.

Part IV: The Rest

The next day passed much like the previous one. Sarah awoke at 11, ate breakfast, dressed in the hospital gown, then was escorted by Robert down to testing. Except the next day, she did not attempt to resist. In fact, she spent all of her energy on avoiding thought. She did not want to think about who she was, where she was, or what she was doing. It was easier to let Robert and Dr. Kremis tell her what to do. It felt good to obey them, and easier to let herself be carried away by the ecstatic feelings the tests inspired. Adam's face came to her occasionally, but she pushed it deeply inside her, begging to forget it.

After testing, Sarah showered and was escorted to her room. There she was served soup, watched television, and slept.

When Robert opened the door to Sarah's room on Thursday morning, he was not holding a hospital gown.

"No testing today," he explained. "Patients need a day of rest during the experimentation. You are free to spend the day reading or watching television. Ring the bell if you need to leave the room to use the bathroom. All meals will be brought to you. Any questions?"

Sarah was sitting in her bed eating breakfast as she heard these words. They did not register. "No testing?" she asked dumbly.

"No testing. You will have your final test tomorrow, and then we will release you. Take advantage of your day off!" Robert then left without another word and closed the door.

Sarah passed the time from 11-12:30 by watching television. For the first time in her life, she was preferring television to books. Television kept her mind numb.

At 12:45 she began to get restless. She couldn't seem to get comfortable in her bed. She kept thinking of the examination room, of all the warm and wonderful feelings that Dr. Kremis' tools filled her with.

She needed them.

"Relax," she tried to tell herself. "You'll get tested tomorrow." She tried to relax, but she could not settle down. She felt a warm feeling growing between her thighs. She needed to be tested. Now.

Sarah rang the bell, and Robert arrived moments later at the door.

"Robert," she implored. "I know I am not meant to be tested today, but can you test me anyway?"

"Of course not!" he replied. "It would ruin our methods."

Sarah got out of bed and put her arms on his shoulders. She stared deep into his eyes. "Please, Robert," she begged. "You don't understand how much I need the tools in the examination room. You don't understand."

"No is no." he said flatly. "You have to wait for tomorrow."

Sarah dropped to her knees and started sobbing. "I'll do anything, anything, just to feel that way again."

Robert spat at her feet and left the room.

Sarah began shrieking and crying. She banged the floor with all her might and yelled at the top of her lungs. When she had no energy left, she crawled into bed, and slept.

When Sarah awoke at 2 PM, she noticed two things had changed. Firstly, lunch was sitting on the table beside her bed. Secondly, her hand was inside her. And she was wet.

It felt nice and soothing to touch herself, so Sarah closed her eyes and imagined the examination room again. She rubbed her clit as she imagined the cold feeling of the restraints around her arms, the strange intrusion of the moisture detector inside her pussy. She played with her opening and imagined the soft feeling on her left ear and the searing pain on her right ear. She sight heavily, pinching her nipples with her nails. She was melting, and her body was rising and falling. She was soaking through the sheets and she did not care the slightest bit.

She continued her fantasy, flicking her clit faster now. She was getting wetter and wetter, moaning louder and louder. Then she forced three fingers inside herself. It hurt and she loved it. She continued to imagine the examination room and the penetrator Robert stuffed her with....

But she didn't come.

Sarah stopped for a moment. She always came when the penetrator was pushed in her. What was wrong?

She opened her eyes and remembered she was not in the examination room. She was in a bed. And there was no penetrator inside of her, only fingers. She couldn't make herself come without Dr. Kremis' help.

Crying, she buried herself under the covers and tried to sleep again.

Sarah spent most of the day sleeping. At one point she felt food being forced into her mouth, but then she drifted to sleep again. She slept restlessly, forcing herself to close her eyes again every time they opened. It was the only way she could attempt to avoid the deep, painful ache in her groin, and ache she could do nothing about.

Part V: The Coda

Sarah dressed quickly on Friday morning after Robert brought her a fresh gown. When he arrived at the door, she placed her hands out obsequiously, eager to be cuffed so they could go to the examination room. But Robert shoed her hands away.

"I don't need to cuff you anymore. You won't struggle."

Sarah realized he was right, but this made her slightly sad. She had grown accustomed to the feeling of metal on her wrists, had even grown to like it. Sarah followed Robert to the examination room. Dr Kremis was waiting for them.

Robert pulled Sarah's gown off her body and she jumped enthusiastically onto the bed. She could already feel her nipples growing hard and her pussy beginning to moisten. She lay flat on the bed and squirmed with pleasure as Robert placed the moisture detector inside her.

She held her hands and feet out to be restrained but Dr Kremis told her. "There is no need for restraints or a gag today. We are doing a slightly different experiment".

Sarah didn't care -- so long as she would soon feel the softness on ear ear, the buzzing in her clit, the pain in her nipples, the fullness in her cunt...nothing else mattered.

Robert put the blindfold around her and she closed her eyes. The music started.

Before she knew what was happening, her body was on fire. She felt as if every neuron in her brain had been engaged, every sense stimulated. She was dripping thickly, and felt stickiness flow between her legs. Her nipples were growing so hard they hurt. She moaned loudly.

"Moisture readings are off the chart," she heard Robert say in the distance.

Her body was rising and falling in tune with the music. She was far away now and guttural sounds burst from her mouth, sounds she did not recognize as her own. Her breathing grew quicker and quicker, her body moved faster and faster. She was whimpering, and suddenly, she screamed.

Something erupted from deep inside her.

She came.

She collapsed like a dead body onto the examination table. A few moments later, the blindfold was removed.

When Sarah could muster enough energy, she opened her eyes. The world was out of focus. She waited a few moments, then propped herself onto her elbows. She looked around her. Robert and Dr Kremis were smiling. She was naked on the examination table, covered in her wetness. Dr Kremis was holding $5,000.

"Congratulations," he said, addressing her for the first time since she had been admitted to the research center. "Your experiment was successful. I have your money and you are free to go now."

Sarah did not respond. She continued to look around her.

"But...where? Where are the tools?"

"The tools we use to arouse our patients?" asked Dr. Kremis smiling. "We didn't use them on you today. I just played the music and you came all on your own. It is quite an amazing discovery really. Of course, I will need to find other test subjects to prove that it applies universally, but yours was the first experiment to show that auditory stimulation using operant conditioning can create orgasm." He sounded immensely satisfied with himself.

Sarah didn't understand. "So...you just played the music?"

"We just played the music."

"And I came?" she said without the least bit of sheepishness.

"And you came." He replied. "And now I have your money and you may leave."

"Which song did you play?" she asked.

"It's called Masochistica Concerto," he replied.

"And who performed and composed it?" she asked, more lucidly now.

"Myself." He said, a smug tone infiltrating his voice.

"You are a musician?"

"I am a man of many talents."

"Where can I find this piece of music?"

"There is only one copy, on a tape. And it is in this room."

"Then can you copy it for me?"

"I am afraid I cannot," said Dr. Kremis.

Sarah was shocked, "But why?"

There was a pause, then Dr Kremis replied. "Because I have in mind another proposal, Sarah. If you stay here as my patient, you can listen to the music whenever you want. If you leave, you can never listen to it again."

Sarah expelled a gasp of surprise and fear. This man was insane.

"The choice is yours. If you stay here, everything will be taken care of for you. You will have fine food, boarding, all the books you could ever dream of, and no responsibilities. If you leave, you will have your freedom, but never the pleasure that you have experienced here again."

Sarah thought this over. She knew she should leave, that if she stayed here in this hellish place she would only sink deeper, only become less and less human. But if she left, what was she returning to? A boyfriend who would hate her soiled body? A life of endless cravings that would never be fulfilled? An eternity of self-loathing?

And if she stayed, she could hear the music again. Just thinking about the music made her body ache for it.

"I'm yours," she said, without hesitation.

"Excellent" replied Dr. Kremis.

warleaf
warleaf
16 Followers
12