All Comments on 'Massage Mat Ch. 04'

by KatieAnnBB

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
kennyboy82kennyboy82about 11 years ago

Fucking fantastic story! There has to be another chapter in here surely!

RigatonyRigatonyalmost 11 years ago
It Just Keeps Getting Better

My goodness, KatieAnn, where do your talents end, what a beautiful mind you have. Certainly, it must be like Heaven to make love with you, well that's my story, and I ain't changin a thing, ever!!!! teeheehee

All My Love, RigaTony <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
there and back

if it had been me I would have sat on her face while she was masturbating and tell her to come hard when she sucks my cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fourth Wall

I like how you toyed with breaking the fourth wall there. I liked the moment where Beth muses about being a character in an erotic novel.

It might be interesting to play with a character that knew she was in an erotic story, and moved and controlled the author somehow, maybe to guide her own story, or possibly to interact with the author directly in some sort of Twilight Zone way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Day Job

You must be something special at your "day job!" I can't believe it is menial; it must be something spectacular both in context and results. No one can write like this without having some serious(ly gifted) credentials. Thank you for sharing with us! I'm happy I stumbled across your entries. Wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Normally I would skip girl on girl.....

But you have weaved such an interesting tale, I am glad I didn't.

Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Massage mat

Your writing is excellent and you have my full attention and love well done xxxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Tantra - Zen -- it is beautiful writing!

I am working to learn Tantra intentional intimacy and think that what you are writing (the eye gazing, the slow intentional build up to physical stimulation) is like what I'm learning about Tantra.

Whether it is or not, it is beautiful writing and highly believable characters! Thank you for your wonderful work!

fentanyldakafentanyldakaover 7 years ago
great series of stories

As other commenters have mentioned, very much alludes to spiritual Tantric experiences. More importantly however is the underlying concept of polyamory which I believe is a far more evolved perspective that I wish was more prevalent in our culture. I have enjoyed immensely your writing efforts. Thank you so much for your generosity in sharing your writing. I assume, & hope , that in reality you are able to indulge in alternative relationships & enjoy the reality of a polyamorous lifestyle.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Truly remarkable story. Unfortunately, Lori's initial reaction is probably typical of the closed minded, uneducated masses when they find out about an incestuous relationship. They are not interested in how happy or contented the couple may be. They refuse to see how complete the lovers make each other. I was happy to read that Lori was truly accepting of Beth's love for her son. This probably the most logically developed incestuous love story I have read to-date.

SociallyDistortedSociallyDistorted11 months ago

Well, 4 in and I am hooked. I love the deeper development of your characters and not just one erotic session after another. I can't wait to read more, unfortunately I have had to take breaks along the way! Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKatieAnnBB@KatieAnnBB
578 Followers
I'd like to sincerely thank everyone for reading and for your encouragement. Massage Mat was my first attempt at writing a story of any kind, and things have gone from there. Thank you again for reading...I had no idea that writing could be so fulfilling. PS The avatar is ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES