Massage Mat Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hadn't been in her own room for weeks. It felt a little strange at first, but she quickly settled in. She took out her phone to call Jason only to realize that she had no idea what his number was. She flipped through all of her text messages, but with no luck—they had only talked in person.

Suddenly inspired, she got on Facebook. Now, what was his name? Jason... "Jason Miller, ice hockey," she recalled. A quick search revealed 9,840 Jason Millers. She scrolled down, scrutinizing each one intently. Jason John Miller, Jason and Ty Miller, Jason "Mayhem" Miller—aha, that sounded like a hockey player, she thought and clicked on the link. Unfortunately, "Mayhem" Miller had a marijuana farm, and clearly was not who she was seeking. This search looked hopeless, and she put down her phone and slumped back, defeated.

Another inspiration struck. She retrieved her phone and called her teammate, Meghan.

"Hey number 11, what's up?" Meg answered.

"Meg, I hope I'm not bothering you. It's kind of late I know...but I need a favor," Leah began. She heard shuffling on the other end of the phone.

"I can be over in 10 minutes," Meg answered.

"Um. I don't need you to come over here, really. I need..." Leah began

"Shit. I thought you had come to your senses and were calling me instead of that asshole ex of yours," Meg interrupted.

"Oh Christ, not THAT again," Leah exclaimed.

"Baby, you were a campus celeb for a little while. I think Mac even told the janitors about it," Meg teased, "How many times have I told you that men weren't worth the trouble? A woman would never do anything like that to you. Especially me. Now, how about it?" she concluded.

"You should go for a career in sales," Leah replied, "but I'm not shopping this evening. I need a phone number, and I'm hoping you can get it for me."

"Whose phone number?" Meg asked guardedly.

"A phone number for a hockey player," Leah replied, "I met him at the meeting tonight, and...well, it's a long story, but I need to call him and apologize for something. But I don't have his number," she explained.

"Ok, but I don't have the numbers for hockey players," Meg explained, "well, maybe for a couple of field hockey players, but..."

Leah interrupted her, "I don't have time to hear the sordid details of your conquests at the moment. You work in the athletics office, right? Surely there's a list somewhere of phone numbers. I'll take you to Chipotle for a week if you get me the number," she offered. Food was always a good motivator with Meg. There was silence on the other end of the line. Finally, Meg answered.

"No Chipotle. I'll get you the number, but you have to kiss me in return," she said with an evil chuckle.

"Meg, for Christ's sake, don't play around. You know I don't kiss girls," Leah said grimly.

"You will if you want this boy's digits," came the reply. Meg did have a nefarious streak in her...she was a hellacious defender.

"Ok. One kiss and you get me the number in the next five minutes," Leah was a hard bargainer herself.

"I have the phone number right now," Meg replied coolly, "and here's the deal. You'll kiss with me for five minutes, and there's going to be at least one French kiss happening. If you don't like it after five minutes, I'll give up for good...but I think you're going to like it, Leah."

"Blech," replied Leah, "I don't think so, but I will kiss you for five minutes to be sure...you little lech," she giggled. "One thing, though," Leah added quickly," NO ONE will know about our deal except us, right? I'm not having this advertised around campus."

"It will be our little secret," Meg replied solemnly, "I'm texting you the number now. Have a nice talk with Jason, and I'm going to get you to pay up on the weekend."

"Ok. Thanks. Bye," Leah said and hung up. "How do I get myself into these things?" she wondered, then she smiled as the text arrived. She quickly dialed Jason's number.

No answer. Of course.


==============================================

He lay there in the dark, trying to sort out his feelings. He knew that he had been wrong to pester his daughter for sex the way he had. "Why can't I control myself?" he wondered.

And now this...Jason. Who the fuck was Jason? And why was Leah so concerned about apologizing to him?

He knew that Leah had had other boyfriends, but that was before they... Was this one just a friend, or was his daughter developing an interest in someone her own age? What would that mean for them? No, that was incorrect. What would it mean for him? That was the real question. And did he want to keep his daughter locked away? What if she wanted to have a normal life? Well, those questions would have to wait, he decided. He rolled over and was soon asleep.

==============================================

"Hey it's Jason. Leave a message or send a text and I'll get back as soon as I can," she heard his cheerful voice then the beep.

"Hi Jason, it's Leah...from tonight's meeting, er...you know...the Coffee Spot. I wanted to...um...I thought that I should...I mean...ah. Maybe you could give me a call when you get a chance, ok? Thanks." She hung up.

"That was lame," she told herself. She knew she had sounded like an idiot. "Well," she mumbled, "he'll either call back or he won't." While she waited, she added Jason's number to her contacts and decided to choose a ringtone for him. As she was fiddling with her phone, a text came through. She saw right away it was from Jason.

"cant talk right now will call in 15min," glowed cheerfully from her phone. Leah redoubled her efforts to find a good ringtone.

Sure enough, in about 15 minutes, her phone began emitting the barking dog sound she had chosen. She giggled and answered, "Hi Jason Miller ice hockey."

"Hi to you Leah Rubin women's lacrosse. By the way, I don't think you needed to put the 'women's' in there...it's pretty obvious that you're not going to be on the men's lacrosse team." He chuckled.

"Point taken. But I've only ever heard my sport called 'women's lacrosse.' So there," Leah teased. She wondered why she felt so playful when she talked to Jason. "So, anyway. I wanted to call and apologize for running out on you tonight."

"Aw, Leah, that's really nice of you but I understand. Family comes first," Jason replied. Leah was struck by the unintended irony of "family comes first." Unfortunately, in her family "coming" was starting to take priority over almost everything.

"Thanks, Jason. I just...I mean I was really enjoying talking with you and hated to leave," she said before she could stop herself.

"Did I just say that? Christ!" she thought. There was a pause on the other end. "He probably has a bunch of girls throwing themselves at him" she told herself, "way to go, idiot." She started to speak again. Thankfully Jason spoke first, saving her further embarrassment.

"Leah...I..." he began. Leah steeled herself for the inevitable rejection, knowing that she richly deserved it. The guy just wanted to buy her a cup of coffee to apologize for bumping into her, and now she was stalking him at 11 PM to...

"...I really, really liked talking with you too," his voice...his beautiful voice...interrupted her thoughts.

"You what?" she blurted out, incredulously.

"I really like talking with you," Jason repeated. Fortunately one of them could still think straight, she realized, "I haven't been this happy since I came to campus. Thanks for really brightening up my day." Leah almost cried. He was so sweet.

"That's one of the nicest things anyone's ever said to me," she replied softly. "You're welcome. I'd love to brighten up another day of yours. Anytime."

"How about tomorrow?" Jason asked quickly.

"Sure," she paused, "Fuck. Tomorrow is sort of horrible for me...classes then practice, then I'm supposed to go to a party..." her voice trailed off as she thought.

"No problem," Jason replied, "maybe on the weekend..." Leah interrupted him.

"You could come to the party with me," she added brightly, "That is, if you want to and don't mind that I'm the one asking you out."

"I do and I don't," Jason quipped.

"You do and don't what?" Leah asked, "You don't have to come, you know."

"No no no," came the reply, "I do want to go and I don't mind you asking me."

"Oh," Leah answered. She had always been told that she could be a tough girl for a guy to handle, but she suddenly realized that she might have met her match in this one. He could handle himself pretty well. That was just fine with her.

They made plans and said goodnight. Leah slept like a baby. In her own bed.

==============================================

At the party, Leah was surprised to find that Jason's mom kept calling him. He apologized profusely, but she reminded him that the shoe had been on the other foot just two nights before and he felt better. Somehow, the fact that they both had to deal with helicopter parents brought them closer together, and they talked and laughed together all evening.

Jason was impressed by how sweet Leah's personality was—a real contrast to her muscular body and tough exterior. When Jason's friends teased him about being a mama's boy, though, Leah instantly came to his defense, shouting "shut the fuck up, asshole," at the toughest guy and silencing him instantly—and earning Jason's undying gratitude in the process.

The next two weeks passed quickly for Jason. Classes, practice and some time with Leah filled his days, and he found himself getting more and more excited about his mom's impending visit. As that drew closer, he found that he spent less time with his new friend and more time on the phone with his mom. At long last, "the day" arrived.

He went through the day in a fog, only able to focus on the fact that his mom would be with him that evening. They stayed in touch by text and he eagerly followed her progress through the day:

"this damn security line is taking FOREVER,"

"waiting to board...I'm so excited!!!"

"WE LANDED!!!! Will get my car and head to the hotel. Call you when I'm there"

Finally the call came and Jason sprinted over to the hotel she gave him. He located her room and knocked...


==============================================

Beth had taken a suite at one of the best hotels near campus. Although it was expensive, she realized that she was quickly going to be earning so many bonus points with flights, car rentals and hotel stays that she could afford to travel in style—and this was the only "cost" of Jason's education. Well, she thought, she was going to "educate" him to the point of exhaustion this weekend.

Wisely, had she picked a hotel that he could walk to without attracting a lot of attention, but she was in an agony of anticipation from the time she had arrived. At last there was a knock on the door. She opened it to be literally swept off her feet by her son. He picked her up in one easy movement and kicked the door shut as he carried her around the room. Finally he put her down and they kissed long and deeply.

"Oh God, Jason. I've missed you so much," she sighed pulling him to her. He wrapped his arms around her and held her close. She could tell how much more muscular he had become. "You look.... great, baby," she said, looking at him, "They're really working you out." She felt a surge of desire pulse through her as she saw how masculine her son was. He looked at her lovingly, but with unconcealed animal desire. It had been a long time for them both.

"Take me to bed and make love to me. I want to feel like your wife," Beth said impulsively. Jason picked her up as easily as she would pick up a baby and carried her to the bed. He set her down gently and kissed her.

"Just lie here for a minute. I'll be right back," he said. He closed the drapes, and she watched him rummaging in his backpack in the darkened room. A match flared, and he lit some candles and placed them around the room. From his phone, soft music began to play.

"You're too much," she said, smiling, "Get over here."

"Ok mom...er, Beth...er. OK. This is confusing...I mean, it was complicated with mom and Beth. Now I've got to figure out how to add wife?" he said with a smile, "Besides, what do you say to a wife? Yes, wifey? This is going to take a little practice." Beth removed her blouse and showed him her breasts.

"I'm sure you'll get the hang of it," she sighed, "Call me whatever you want. Just make love to me."

Jason watched, entranced, as he mother sat up and slowly stripped in front of him. She had found herself masturbating almost daily over the last week in a frenzy of anticipation, but rather than relieving her sexual tensions her self-play had only added fuel to the fire burning between her thighs.

She fixed him with her gaze as she bared her breasts, revealing her erect nipples. Her own hands found them, pulling them to make them larger. As her son bent down to suckle, she unzipped her skirt and pulled it and her underwear off in one movement.

Jason sucked her breasts eagerly, relishing the now-familiar taste and feel of her nipples. His hand moved down her body and found her mons, stroking first the hair above the lips, then the lips, then the clitoris. He felt his mother's body jerk, stiffen and then arch upward as he stroked the aching organ slowly, gently, teasingly.

Beth broke away only long enough to pull off Jason's t-shirt and unzip his jeans. He pushed them off and joined her on the bed, and they quickly resumed their foreplay. As Jason returned to his work on her nipples and genitals, his mother's hand found his massive erection and gripped it firmly. She stroked firmly but slowly, milking out the clear fluid that soon covered her hand.

"Ohhh. Oh God, mo--, Beth," Jason sighed, "That feels so good." He sped up the circles his finger was making on her clitoris. Beth gasped.

"Oh Jason. Oh God," she moaned, "Take me." She grabbed his head and guided his mouth from her breasts up to her face for a long, deep French kiss. She felt his cock twitching in her hand as she swirled her tongue around his.

He needed no further encouragement—he just pushed her down on her back and positioned himself between her legs, mounting her with an expertise born of much practice. She guided the head of his cock as he effortlessly thrust into her, driving himself deeply into her yielding flesh. Beth gasped as she was reminded just how huge her son's cock was.

"Jesus Christ, Jason," she gasped as he began moving in and out. She felt like a butterfly spread open and pinned to a board, transfixed by the enormous cock working inside her.

Jason drove his cock deeper into her. He watched his mother's eyes roll back as she lost herself in the pleasure he was giving her. As her face became flushed, Jason became more aware of his maleness than he had ever been before. His mother made him feel so...manly...when he took her. He began driving himself deeper into her, his young, lean, strong body using all of his force to take her.

Beth felt herself going and knew that her son was going to finish them both. She felt herself transported to the field, to the rich, fertile Earth where her journey had started. She began to arch and squirm as she worked herself deeper into the receptive earth. The large, powerful planting machine arrived, just as she hoped it would, drilling its tool deep into the soft, yielding, moistness.

She knew, as always, that the machine was her late husband Dan, and she loved knowing that he was going to drill his seed into her. But now....she saw that her son was at the controls of the machine, expertly manipulating the tool to maximum effect. Beth was overwhelmed with the idea that her son was now doing the planting...the her son was going to plant his seed in her.

"Oh God, Jason. Yes. Plant your seed in me," she gasped out loud. Jason responded by speeding up his already hard and furious thrusting.

"Ahhh. Mom," he grunted, then tried to correct himself, "Beth, I." She cut him off.

"Don't worry about that, just keep going. I want your hot seed inside me," Beth replied looking into his eyes. As he met her gaze, she realized that she was going to have the same effect on him that she had on Angie and Lori.

"Mom...I," he cried, feeling himself leaving his body, "Oh God, mom...I want to..."

"I know," Beth gasped, interrupting him. "Lift my leg," she commanded. As he did, Jason felt that he could thrust much deeper into her.

"Like that?" he asked breathlessly.

"God yes," Beth moaned, "Now thrust deeper. Oh, yes...further back...fuck...a little more..." she grunted as Jason felt a rubbery knob against the head of his cock. He pressed harder against it and watched his mother's eyes get big and heard her grunt again. "Fuck yes," she gasped, "Do you feel it?"

"God mom, I do," he replied, "What is it?"

"It's my cervix, honey... my womb...where you were conceived. Give me your seed in my womb, Jason.," he heard his mother groan, "I want all of your seed in my womb, Jason. Plant your seed in your mother. I want to have your child."

Their eyes locked and Jason felt himself being sucked into his mother. He was helpless to resist but wouldn't have wanted to stop anyway. The idea of impregnating his mother intoxicated him, and he pulled her to him.

"Be a man, Jason. Do me. Make a baby," Beth cried as her orgasm began.

"Oh mom, I want to make you pregnant," he cried as her gaze pulled his essence deep inside her. He felt himself flooding her body, mind and soul and saw her brimming with light as she shook and moaned in ecstasy.

As they lay together afterward, gently kissing, Beth ruffled Jason's hair. He spoke first.

"Mom, I...I mean..." he stammered, "Are we really going to have a baby?" Beth kissed him, smiled and shook her head.

"No, honey," she assured him, "I'm very baby-proof. I made sure to take care of that when we started...being intimate. You know that if we were to really have a baby it could have a lot of problems, don't you?" she asked.

"Well, I know that it wouldn't be normal for a mom and son to make a baby," he chuckled. Beth laughed out loud.

"Um. That's putting it mildly," she said with a smile, "The reason is that there's a huge risk of birth defects or other genetic problems when you have two people who are closely related making babies. So it wouldn't be fair to a child for us to do that—no matter how much we'd want one." Jason nodded.

"Well, I'm happy with you," he said, kissing her, "You're all I need."

"I know, sweetie," Beth replied, "But I do wish that you could have a child. You would be a wonderful father. And I'd love to have a beautiful grandchild to spoil." Jason looked lovingly at his mother as he imagined how much joy that would bring her.

"Gosh, mom. I never thought of it that way," he replied, "It would be beautiful to share that with you." She saw him become a bit sad as he realized that they couldn't share that. "I wish we could...you know, somehow..." he tried to think of how they could make that a reality.

"Well," Beth said softly, "we don't have to worry about that for a while...you need to get through school first, Mr. Freshman. If we do want to get serious about a child, though, we could adopt or find a surrogate mom—you know, a woman who would have your child for us. That's what couples who can't have children do all the time."

Jason took her in his arms, feeling very close to her. "I'd do that if it would make you happy," he said lovingly, "I'd like it, too....um, having a baby to share with you," he added quickly. Beth giggled.

"Yeah. I bet you're fertile as hell, Jason," she said, looking at him intently. "You can really plant your seed in me."

"Plant my seed?" he asked.

"Yes, baby," she sighed, "That's what started this whole mess. Remember when you first saw me masturbating?" Jason nodded.