Massage Mat Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, honey, the thought of you making some lucky girl pregnant makes me very excited," Beth whispered. Her eyes were wide open and staring with excitement. Jason began stroking along the length of her erect clitoris, and his mother sighed and relaxed against his body.

"Maybe you'd like to have sex with another man while you watched me make us a baby with another girl?" he asked. His mother grunted with pleasure and shook her head.

"No, baby, I will never be with another man besides you and your father," Beth said firmly, "I know that in my heart." Jason increased the speed of his hand, stroking her clit more firmly.

"What if I said that your being with someone else it would make me feel more comfortable fathering a child with another woman?" he asked. Beth leaned forward and licked Jason's nipple.

"Well, honey, the 'someone else' wouldn't necessarily have to be a MAN, would it?" she asked softly. It took a moment for that to sink in, then Jason's cock sprang to instant, full erection. He stared at his mother.

"You mean..." he began. She nodded and smiled.

"I was going to find a good time to tell you about this," Beth began, "and this seems to be the time. But since we've been apart, I've found that I do enjoy being with women sexually. I hope you don't mind that too much, darling." She looked into his eyes and began stroking her son's massive erection.

"Oh, God, no," he sighed, "that's the hottest thing I've ever heard. Who did you do it with?" he asked. Beth giggled.

"Well..." she began slowly, "...um...there were two. One woman that you don't know and one that you do," she said leadingly. Jason's eyes got wide.

"You don't mean Mrs...." he gasped. His mother giggled and nodded.

"Yes, sweetie. My best friend Lori like to kiss girls," she said teasingly. Jason's cock again began leaking pre-come. "She also told me that it turns on her husband to know that she makes out with the gals, and he likes to hear about their adventures while they fuck." She stopped and looked deeply into her son's eyes. "What do you think of that? Want to fuck me while I tell you more about it?"

In reply, Jason flipped her on her back with one effortless movement, lifted her leg and skewered her quickly and easily. Beth gasped.

"Ah...fuck," she said exhaling slowly, "I'll take that as a 'yes.'" Jason began driving into her slowly and deeply.

As Jason fucked her slowly, Beth told him about the massage with Angie. Hearing how his mother had climaxed as another woman masturbated her soon had him thrusting faster. Fortunately he had already come once, so he was able to hold off longer than usual. Beth continued, telling him about her experience with Lori, building up to stripping as her best friend masturbated. Soon, Jason was hammering her hard, and she knew that his orgasm was approaching.

"She was so hot, Jason, her hand was almost a blur as she did herself. I just stood there naked and watched her beat off," Beth told him, "Lori really got off on seeing my tits and pussy."

She could see Jason's body readying for orgasm as he imagined the scene. Suddenly, he pulled out and straddled her, imitating what she had done to Lori. Beth looked up at him and began stroking his cock. It was ready to spurt.

"Yes, baby, just like that. When I squatted over her and let her see up my pussy, she went off like a fucking fireworks display," Beth said wickedly.

"Ah fuck, mom, here it comes," growled Jason as his orgasm began. Beth watched his head drop back and felt his body arch forward.

"I love watching you shoot off on my tits," she said, looking up at him. The first shot flew over her head and splattered against the wall. "Fuck...and my face," she added as the remainder found its mark, coating her.

==============================================

The next morning came far too early, but they found time to make love one more time before Beth had to leave for the airport. She gave Jason a lift back to campus in the early morning light—no one was up that early to see them. She pulled into a loading dock so they could exchange one last, deep kiss before parting.

"You take care of yourself," Beth said, hugging him close. Jason squeezed her hard.

"I'm going to make you proud of me," he assured her. "And I'm not going to cry this time," he added.

"I know you won't, Jason," his mother told him, "You've become a man." She looked at him. "And I am so proud of you that I could burst open. You don't have to be anything but the wonderful, strong, beautiful person that you are. That will always be enough for me." They kissed one last time.

"Now get your ass out of my car, and go do your workout," Beth commanded.

"Yes m'am," her son responded opening the door. Just before he closed it he added, "And go cook up some more sexy stories with Lori before you get your hot little body back here."

His mother just laughed, shook her head and drove away, already looking forward to what lay ahead for them.