Massage Mat Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Boy, do I ever," he said with a big smile, "Fuck. That was so hot." Beth blushed.

"Well, when I was having my orgasm I was imagining laying in a field, with a big planting machine—like a tractor or something—above me drilling its seed into me. And I imagined that the machine was...your father." Jason got a far away look as he imagined his dad planting the seed in Beth that made him. "And just now, I was imagining the same machine, except that you were driving it," Beth continued, "That's what made me want your baby."

Jason leaned forward and kissed her, "Maybe you should have brought the massage mat." he teased. Beth grabbed his hardening penis and stroked it to full erection.

"I don't need a fucking mat anymore," she whispered, "I've got a man to take care of me." She fell silent as Jason mounted her again.

Several orgasms later, they fell into a deep sleep together.

==============================================

The next morning they rose early and made love again. Jason wanted to take Beth to the Coffee Spot so she could see one of his favorite hangouts. As they had their scones and coffee, Beth was surprised to see a tall, slender blonde girl walk up to their table.

"Hey Jason Miller ice hockey," she said happily, ruffling Jason's hair, "Let me guess. This must be your mom." Jason nearly choked on his scone, but saved himself with a quick gulp of coffee.

"Yes, Leah, it is. Um. Mom, this is a friend of mine, Leah Rubin...we...we hang out a lot...she plays lacrosse," Jason said, "Leah, this is my mom...her name is Elizabeth Miller, but she goes by Beth."

"Hi Mrs. Miller," said Leah, shaking her hand and smiling, "It's really great to meet you. I've heard a lot about you...all good of course."

"Somehow," Beth thought, "I know this person." Her voice sounded familiar.

"Well, it's good to meet you, Leah," answered Beth, "Would you like to join us? You're most welcome." Beth looked at Leah and felt...joyful. "What a beautiful girl," she thought to herself. "But where have we met before?"

Jason's stomach did a somersault and he tried to catch Leah's eye as he began subtly shaking his head "no." He wasn't sure how he would, or could, handle that situation. Leah was not looking at him, but fortunately she had to leave anyway.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Miller," she said, "I'd love to but we have early practice today—like real athletes. The hockey boys don't go until the afternoon." She looked at Jason. "They probably need the time to recover from their nightly debauches. Right, Jason?" she teased. As he opened his mouth to reply, she went on, "Anyway, I have to run. It was great to meet you." Beth chuckled, then stopped as she realized where she had heard that voice.

"Excuse me, Leah, but I think we've already met, " she said. Leah stopped and stared at her blankly.

"I'm sure that we've never seen each other until right now," Leah said, bewildered.

"Well, we haven't seen each other, but we've sort of met. I was on the phone with Jason when he was at a party a couple of weeks ago. Some young woman made a pretty vigorous statement on his behalf, I recall," Beth ended with a smile. Leah blushed crimson.

"Oh, dear," she said sheepishly, "That wasn't one of my more ladylike moments, I'm afraid. I'm really sorry, Mrs. Miller." Beth just shook her head.

"Don't apologize, Leah. You did well...really well," she said emphatically. She turned to Jason as Leah left and said, "She is quite a girl." Jason could only nod. Quite a girl.

==============================================

"I hate to say it this way, but today is our last full day together," Beth said as they left the Coffee Spot, "I know you have to get to practice, but let's figure out what you want to do afterward. I want to spend the rest of the day making you happy, Jason. I feel so wonderful and fulfilled and I want to make sure you feel the same way before I go." Jason reached out and gave her a big hug.

"You make me feel so special," he said softly.

"That's because you are," she answered, "So. What would you like to do after practice?"

"Well..." Jason began slowly, "I'd love to go out for Mexican. I mean, like we used to do back home after hockey. I really miss those times, and there's a good Mexican place here...you'd like it," he said eagerly.

"Ok. Mexican is on me," Beth said as she always had. "And to top it off, I'll drive you over to the rink in my fancy rental car." On the way, she could sense that something was on Jason's mind. Once they got to the rink she asked him what he was thinking. He blushed.

"Well...gee...this is sort of awkward, but," Jason took a deep breath, 'I really liked seeing you all fancied up when you arrived. You looked so amazing...um...Could you dress like that again?" he finally asked.

"Of course I can, darling," his mother replied, "I'll be back to pick you up at five looking as good I can."

Jason gave her a big kiss and ran into the rink. He had a good practice and a quick meeting with the coaches afterward. Even so, he was one of the last players out of the dressing room. As he walked through the parking lot, he saw a group of his friends staring at a woman. She was standing next to his mother's rental car and she was...stunningly hot. With a start, Jason realized that she was his mother. He didn't know what to do—if he went over to her, his friends would have a million questions. He just stood and watched for a few minutes.

Finally, she saw him and realized what was happening. She got into her car and drove away with a wave to the group of hockey players staring at her. In a few seconds, Jason's phone rang.

"I'll pick you up around the corner," he heard Beth say.

"K. See you in a sec," he answered, sprinting through the building before anyone saw him.

They had a good Mexican dinner, but neither of them were in a mood to linger over the meal: Jason could do little besides stare at his mother. As soon as Beth had paid the check they hurried back to her hotel.

"I take it you like what you see," Beth teased, once they were safely in her room.

"Oh Jesus, mom, you look...unbelievable," Jason said, awed.

"I'm glad you find me attractive," Beth said quietly, dropping to her knees in front of her son, "Now, would you like this dolled-up female to show you what she can do?" She began rubbing the front of his jeans.

As Jason looked down at his mother's face, he was suddenly flooded with a realization. He bent down and lifted her to her feet.

"Mom, this is going to sound weird, I know, but..." he stopped to find the right words.

"Jason, you can ask me to do anything. If you want me naked out on the balcony, tied up, or whatever, just ask. I want to do whatever will make you happy tonight," Beth assured him.

"I know...well. Shit. Ok. You look awesome with all the make-up and the nice clothes and everything...but...I mean...well, I guess what I really want to just you. I mean, not all of the fancy stuff, but just good, old you without all of the fanciness." As he said this, Beth's eyes became moist.

"Jason, in my entire life, no one has ever said anything that has made me feel more special than that," she said as tears rolled down her face. "That you just want me for who I really am is the most wonderful, special feeling in the world...it's the greatest gift you could give to any woman. I'm so lucky that you love me," she ended, wrapping her arms around him tightly. Jason held her close.

"Well, it's just the truth," he said finally, "That's what I really want."

"You got it," said Beth, disappearing into the bathroom, "Give me about five minutes." Beth knew men well enough to know that he didn't really want her without any makeup, so she left on her eyeliner and a little lipstick. She undid her hair, letting it fall naturally around her face, but keeping it carefully arranged—and she chose to leave on her delicate necklace. She inspected herself carefully in the mirror. "Perfect," she thought, "Natural, but 'enhanced.'" She knew that Jason would be happy with her.

One look at his face when she came out of the bathroom assured her that she had hit the mother lode. Her son was entranced. She walked over to the bed, and stood there, looking into his eyes...sensing. Sure enough, she could feel him connecting with her...then...she could sense that he had other desires.

"What else do you want, Jason?" she asked, smiling at him. He looked at her with a desperate need. And then she knew, even without him saying a word. She embraced him. "You seem to want your mother tonight," she said softly. Jason just nodded. She looked at him again. "No, that's not quite right, is it?" she asked. "It seems like you want...mommy. Oh Jason, is that what you want tonight?" He closed his eyes and nodded. His most deeply held desire was coming true. How could she have known?

"Well then, why don't you go into the bathroom and get ready for bed like a good boy?" Beth began. "If mommy's good boy brushes his teeth and gets ready for bed quickly mommy will give him a reward. You'd like that, wouldn't you?" she asked teasingly. Without a word, Jason instantly disappeared into the bathroom.

Beth quickly undressed and put on one of the hotel robes, opening it just enough to show a bit of cleavage. She arranged the lighting in the room and sat on the edge of the bed.

Jason emerged from the bathroom, also wearing a robe. When he saw her, she saw a bulge swiftly appear in the front of his robe.

"Did mommy's good boy brush his teeth?" Beth asked. Jason nodded. "That's excellent," she said encouragingly. "Now then, did mommy's good boy take off all of his dirty clothes?" Again, Jason nodded. "My, what a wonderful young man mommy has," she responded. She was really getting into the role and enjoying herself. "I think mommy's good boy should come over here and we'll see about his reward."

Jason walked over and stood in front of his mother, his erection aggressively pointing directly at her face. Beth looked up at him.

"Oh dear," she said with mock concern, "my darling son seems to have a problem. Do you know what this is, Jason? It's called an erection." She patted it gently. "It's nothing to be ashamed of, you see, all MEN get them. It's a sign that you are a man, Jason. It seems like we need to have 'the talk' now."

Beth undid the sash of Jason's robe and let it fall open.

"Oh yes, you are truly a man. Mommy is so proud of her big, strong man," she went on, teasingly. A droplet of pre-cum appeared on Jason's cock. Beth went on in her mommy voice.

"So perfect," she began, stroking the insides of his thighs and urging his legs slightly further apart. She gently cupped his balls. "These are Jason's testicles," she explained, "They are where sperm is made. When you put your sperm inside a woman you will make a baby. Do you understand?" Jason simply nodded. Beth asked softly, "Jason, darling, is this what you want? Do you like this?"

"Oh God, yes, mom...ah...mommy," he answered.

"Good. I'm so glad mommy is making her big, handsome man happy," she answered, resuming her character. "So do you know how Jason's sperm is going to get inside a woman?" she asked with a wicked look on her face. Jason shook his head. She reached up and wrapped her hand around his cock.

"Jason is going to use his penis to put it inside some very lucky girl. When you see a girl you like, you will get an erection...like you have now...and you will feel an urge for sex." Beth squeezed his cock hard, then released it. "Do you feel any urges now, Jason?" she asked, her face so close that he could feel the warmth of her breath on his cockhead. Jason, unable to speak, could only nod.

"The urge you feel is the urge for sex, my son. That is the urge that will help you produce children with some lucky girl. You see, this is what a girl's body will look like," Beth stood up and removed her robe, showing Jason her naked body.

"These are mommy's breasts, it's where mommy makes the milk to feed babies. Would Jason like to nurse on mommy's breasts for a little while?" she asked, pulling his face down to her nipples. Jason sucked and licked them greedily.

"Oh God, mom," he sighed, "I love your nipples."

"Mommy is so glad that her big, strong, handsome son still likes mommy's big nipples," Beth said, stroking his hair as he continued to nurse, "My darling Jason liked mommy's tits when he was a little baby, and he still likes them now that he's a big, grown man." Jason's hands cupped Beth's ass as he continued to suckle her breasts. As he squeezed and massaged, Beth could feel herself getting wet and swollen.

"Oh, mommy likes it when Jason plays with her ass," she cooed, nuzzling Jason's hair. Then she lifted his head gently away from her breasts. "Let's see what my son's penis looks like now," she added, pushing Jason back a step.

He cock was flat against his belly, rigidly erect. The head was swollen and starting to become purple with engorged blood. Clear fluid oozed from the tip and ran down the shaft. Beth sighed.

"Oh dear, I'm afraid that mommy's good boy is getting lustful thoughts," she said wickedly, "Isn't he?" she queried, looking accusingly at Jason. He nodded.

"Tell mommy what you're thinking, Jason," she demanded, "Be honest or you won't be a good boy. You know that only good boys get nice treats like this, don't you?" Jason nodded.

"Yes, m'am," he nodded, "I swear I'll tell the truth." He cleared his throat nervously, "I'm thinking about what mommy looks like between her legs" he said, surprised to find himself blushing like a little boy. Beth recoiled in mock horror.

"Oh my goodness," she said in her best mommy voice, "What a naughty thing to think about!" She looked at Jason through narrowed eyes. "If my darling son is thinking about what's between mommy's legs, he must know what it's called. Does my son know naughty words for what's between mommy's legs?" she asked teasingly. Jason nodded meekly. "Tell mommy what words you know, Jason," she commanded gently, "Be a good boy and tell mommy." Jason blushed crimson and his cock twitched.

"Um...vagina," he said softly. Beth shook her head.

"You know other, naughtier words, don't you?" she scolded. "Tell mommy what naughty words you know. Mommy needs to know just how much you know about...about this." she said softly, sitting up, spreading her legs and pointing to her vulva. For a second, she thought that Jason was going to ejaculate on the spot, as his cock bucked and twitched, splattering pre-come on his belly and her thighs.

Jason stared at his mother's genitals, swollen open and glistening with lubrication. He saw the engorged, red lips. Her large, erect clitoris strained forward, its swollen head peaking from under the retracted hood.

"Pussy," he said. His gaze never left his mother's genitals.

"What else?" she demanded.

"Cunt," Jason said, now past the point of hesitation or embarrassment. Beth realized that he would do anything for her at that moment, and she relished the control she had earned by her relentless teasing.

"More," she said simply.

"Twat," came the immediate reply. Beth reached down and spread herself open with her fingers, showing her son the entrance to her vagina. That produced an immediate response. "Fuck hole," he added.

"Such filth," Beth whispered, "So has my little boy ever done naughty things with his penis? Has he touched that big cock of his?" Again, Jason nodded meekly. "I thought so," Beth said, giving him a look that made a ribbon of pre-come ooze from the tip and drip down his shaft like a dripping candle.

"Has my sweet son made himself ejaculate?" she continued. Again, the meek nod. "So what has my darling boy thought about when he masturbates?" Beth asked coyly. Jason thought that he would surely pass out soon. He took a deep breath.

"about...about mommy," he said in a trembling whisper.

"What about mommy?" Beth continued to interrogate him.

"About mommy's...about between mommy's legs," came the shuddering reply.

"Use your words, Jason," she commanded him, "What part of mommy's body?" Jason's vision blurred briefly, and he thought he would come for sure. He reached out to grasp his cock, but his mother slapped his hand away viciously.

"NO!" she yelled, startling him. She slapped again, this time directly on his dick, sending pre-come splattering everywhere. She fixed him with a steely stare. "You keep your hands off of that, young man. We are going to learn some self-control. Now. What part of mommy's body do you think about when you masturbate? Come on, speak up, son."

"I think about...mommy's pussy," came the quivering reply, "I'm sorry mommy, I just think about your pussy all the time." Beth stood up and kissed her son.

"I know, sweetie, I'm sure it's hard for such a virile man to control his sex urges. I think mommy can help Jason," she said coquettishly. She sat down on the bed, Jason's erect cock right in front of her face. She lightly kissed the shaft, then licked her way up to the head. Jason groaned.

"Oh mom, I'm going to come," he moaned. Beth squeezed the base of his penis hard, and his immediate need to ejaculate passed.

"Can Jason hold off just a little longer for mommy?" she asked. Jason looked at her with an air of desperation. She knew that he was about at the end of his rope.

"Mommy can tell. When Jason's penis starts to throb like that, he is about to go," she sighed. She smiled at her son and laid back on the bed, spreading her legs wide and giving him a direct view of her throbbing genitals.

"I think you know what to do now, honey," she said softly. Without hesitation, her son mounted her and penetrated her deeply. He picked up her leg and worked in further, seeking her cervix as he had done before. When he heard her grunt, he knew that he was where he needed to be. He immediately began to fuck her hard, banging against her body and bouncing her around like a toy doll.

It only took seconds before they both came hard. He went first, growling with lust as he shot deep into her. Watching her son climax inside her sent Beth over the edge instantly. Her body jerked, arched, then began shaking as she came. He felt her pussy clamping down on his cock, milking it dry.

Afterward, they lay together and cuddled, once again equals. Jason held Beth tenderly and ruffled her hair as she nuzzled against her son's strong chest. Jason looked at his mother lovingly. Her eyes met his and he felt that, somehow, she could read his thoughts.

"Yes, darling, I do wish that I could have your child," she said tenderly, "I want you to become a father very badly." Jason kissed her, and realized that somehow she could tell what he was thinking.

"Well, I mean, after we talked about that the last time, I've thought about it and I think it would be so wonderful. You'd be a great mom—I mean, you are a great mom. I'm just not sure if a baby would be my son or brother," he said sadly. Beth chuckled mirthlessly.

"Or If I would be his mother or grandmother," she said ruefully, "Yes, Jason, I'm afraid that we can't have a child together." She paused and looked in his eyes. "At the right time in the future, I would, though, very much like you to consider having a child with another woman."

"Mom, no, I couldn't" Jason protested, "I mean, that would be like cheating on you."

"No, honey, not if we agreed what WE would do," Beth assured him, "If it's what we both want, and if the other woman agrees, then no one would be cheating anyone." Jason looked at his mother incredulously.

"You mean that you want me to have sex with another woman?" he asked.

"Well, no, not if you put it that way," Beth protested, "But I do want you to be a father, and to fulfill your life in that way. And if that means that you become a father with another woman, I'm willing to find a place in my heart for that." She looked at him tenderly. "I'm willing to do that because I love you, Jason, and know how that would fulfill you." She shifted slightly, rubbing against Jason's leg. He was surprised to find that his mother was getting wet. He put his hand down between her legs and felt her. She was swollen open and fully lubricated.