All Comments on 'Massages Can Be So Good For You...'

by nottxnative

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
You Can Tell Your New Here

Have read both your stories. Both are TOO short and boring. I suggest you have a read of other stories and learn, before you post any more. Both stories look as if they have been written by a school kid. Sorry to be so critical, but there a few crap writers on here, without having another one. How about writing one with REAL sex in it, otherwise folk will know what your stories will be like, and avoid them. I'll read your next few stories to see if you have improved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
real world sex

I thought it was pretty good precisely because it was believable, not crazy, never-in-the-real-world fantasy sex (even down to the price negotiations). Realism is erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Interesting in the Truth of it

Being a fan of massage, I have found myself in very similar situations.

Yes, some parlors do employ what is known as a finisher, this is typically an older and more experienced woman.

The reason being licensing laws and a thinly veiled excuse to circumvent them. Plus the more experienced lady is better at getting the extra bucks out of a client.

Been there, done this, and it's fun. My most explosive experience was an older lady with expert hands.

Keep writing, don't be afraid to develop the characters out further. You are doing just fine.

Anne08Anne08about 16 years ago
Good, but you can work on it

The story itself was pretty good, but you might want to work on writing errors, not so much spelling as context and fragments. The story didn't quite flow. They have editors here, so if you don't have time to look it over yourself, you can always ask one of them to do it. Trust me, there are a lot of them out there, and I'm sure they would love to help you :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Ignore the negative comments

This is one of the stories that one could identify with.

No exaggerations, no bullshit.

I like that

sonnyboy99sonnyboy99about 13 years ago
Real

We all need touch. We all need to get off sometime. We need what we need. The story was real, been there, receievd it and given it.

The story was a little too short and could have been developed more thoroughly and flowed better. That said, keep writing. Practice makes perfect...and much hotter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Location

I am in KC, where were you. Lol. Great story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous