All Comments on 'Master PC - Trust Ch. 01'

by mad_jack

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
DesireeFoxDesireeFoxalmost 11 years ago
nice little romp

Hope they can find their kink as well

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
There is potential here. More mature than most M PC.

Loving and caring in a Master PC user? If you leave off the extreme body growth this story can continue to be a mature take on this genre.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Very good. I'm looking forward to seeing how the story continues.

I hope there are some unintended consequences like not keying her orgasms to just his ejaculate. Imagine them forgetting to reset the commands and turning her into a submissive slut accidentally. They like dirty talk, so take it one step further and have her want to experience the nastier side of things. Maybe she takes the lead and turns hubby into her dom/pimp so that she can get the experience that she wants. Makes herself a bit more submissive and her hubby a bit more dominating, with him being blind to the changes, and then things get a bit more out of control than she expected.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wonderful idea!

I've always enjoyed Master PC tales, and one that focuses on a couple is an amazing idea. What use is all the power in the world without someone to share it with? I hope this continues.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great start!

I see a lot of potential in this; please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Felt like you might as well could have left the Master PC out of this.

.

trysttrystalmost 11 years ago
Great start

I really like the fact that it's cooperative and consensual. Some unintended consequences down the line would help on a dramatic level, but aren't essential. Nice work.

zena99zena99almost 11 years ago
Good Start

The story will really take off when Andrea tells the trusting Simon that the control of Master PC should be hers alone, and Simon "realizes" that that is a great idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Not bad for a start.

I wish you went through the first encounter and into the aftermath before you closed off. This is a particularly bad place for a transition. Think in terms of three pages as a minimum length.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous