All Comments on 'Mastering Bella Ch. 03'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

i love the way Bella is falling into her submission and please keep the good work up

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Chapter 4

Please write more chapters; you're talented.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot!

This is a great story. Building in a really nice way, and definitely HOT! I look forward to more chapters.

MSTarotMSTarotabout 9 years ago
"B.a.l.a.n.c.e...balance"

Always in storytelling you have to give the reader a level playing field, don't tip to quickly.

Think of yourself as a waitress bringing the reader drinks on a tray. YOU might have exactly what they want in the story but if you rush and spill their drink it was wasted effort. This one took it just a step too fast.

Mel, stepped it up too fast for the comfort level of the story on the whole. And, from the emotional distress of ellie, for his "slave" Not good.

Still enjoyable. But not acceptable.

Walks into Mel's office with a baseball bat. "Oh, don't mind me just going to do some redecorating. He seems to like red in the office. I can help with that."

Shoo, shoo, nothing to see here, back to writing.

MST

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago

Loving this ellie, now I know where the image in your profile came from, it is very sweet .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES