Mastering Bella Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,529 Followers

She squirmed knowing she did not pay enough attention to small details and her mind wandered often, she should have known there would be a test, he was always testing her in some way. But she nodded and whispered, "Yes Master."

"Good then, now let us begin, Give me the name of each guest and his slave."

She took a deep breath, and with a tremble to her voice she began, "Kurt White and his girl Dianne, Mark Miller and his girl Tali, Mike Miller and his girl Nyx, Charles Green and his girl Sera, and Jack West and his girl Dusty." She chewed her lip, not having been introduced formally she had listened for names and put them together with her working knowledge of memo's and emails she had sent for him as his assistant.

"Very impressive," he smiled, "But I am afraid as a slave, which was your only role tonight, each one should be addressed as Master followed by their first name." he patted his lap as he saw her bottom lip drop, "Over my lap little Ellie."

The welts that had marked her as a pain slut at the beginning of the night had long since faded and he ran his hand over her upturned ass gently before smacking her ass hard and watching the hand print begin to glow pink on her soft skin. She bit her lip whimpering her legs kicking out as his hand descended 4 more times, one for each of the Masters that had attended the late lunch.

Tears had spilled to her cheeks, more from disappointing him than the smacks, as he tapped her stinging ass and suggested, "Your turn."

She thought and asked, "Each of the girls was special in a unique way, like Tali was a puppy girl, are they trained to be that way by their Masters or is it how they are naturally?"

"Some slaves have a predilection to a certain role and will be taken by a master and trained to his desires and needs." He paused for a moment before continuing, "Some Masters prefer a blank canvas and will take a girl and mold her to his liking. For either way to work though, the girl must have a natural submissiveness. Forcing slavery on a girl does not always work out as well as a master would like."

Her mind did a flip, "Was she not being forced? It had started as a game. She had agreed to be his and obey him totally for a week. She admitted that she had not been forced her to agree but she had not really known what she was agreeing to." The hand caressing her ass stopped as he began to speak and she listened carefully to his next question.

"Of the six girls here tonight, tell me of each ones special talents as you saw them."

She knew there were only five girls but did not like to correct him while she was in such a vulnerable position so she began, "Tali is very puppy like. Dusty is a pony, I think. Sera is very childlike. Dianne is a busty blonde bombshell. Nyx puzzled me but I think she is a dancer she moved so gracefully." She turned her head to look up at him hopefully.

He smacked her ass hard twice, "Dianne, like you my little Ellie, is aroused by pain in a way most slaves do not enjoy. Nyx for example is not aroused by pain or punishment at all. Her pleasure comes from her pleasing her Master and shines in the way she serves, and dances. Her Master follows the lifestyle of Goreans." His hand hovered again and he raised an eyebrow at her, "and the sixth?"

She chewed her lip her brow furrowing as her mind raced trying to work out who she had missed in her answer. She watched his smirk as his hand descended again. She yelped and blurted, "I don't understand there were only five girls."

He smacked her again as he replied, "You forgot the most important girl, Mine!" His hand descended again to make his point. "You were there were you not?"

She yelped and cried out, "Yes Master, but I am not special I have no special talent." She hung her head letting the tears fall.

His heart lurched, she truly was so innocent and naive, so very special in her need to please and serve that she endured all the demands he had made of her and accepted his punishments almost willingly. She was, with her blushing and sweet disposition the very epitome of an ingenue and did not even realize it. His sweet little princess in public and his pain loving slut when he desired.

"Have I not told you all week that you are special, of my desire for you and need to own you? Having met some of my friends, do you think I would introduce them to a slave that was not special?" He almost roared the last making her tremble and her mind reel in confusion.

Bella whimpered, "Yes Master, I mean no Master, Oh..." she cried, "I don't know what I mean."

His hand continued to descend on her now red ass making her cry out more, the heat coursing through her body as he spanked her made her tummy rub over his lap feeling his hardness grow and her cunt grind into his thigh. She closed her eyes panting and whimpering loudly. The heat, pain and feel of him sent spasms through her body. Just as she was about to cum he stopped placing his hand heavily in the small of her back holding her in place so she could not move.

"And your next question is..."

She could not think straight her need to cum so urgent her body trembled and she whimpered.

"What is it you want right now and need to ask for little slut?"

She felt the deep heated blush of shame wash over her as she voiced her need, "Please Master I need to cum, please let me cum."

It was the first time he had made her ask and it was like a final hurdle she had jumped effortlessly. He raised his hand giving her movement and began to spank the firm round cheeks again, his hand bouncing off the red surface as she ground against his thigh and cock. He wanted her so badly he doubted he could wait out the week to take her but he needed her to be sure she would stay.

She stiffen and let out a long gasping squeal as she came her head swimming with pain and pleasure her cunt throbbing out the cum that she had needed so badly, it seemed to fire off streams of pleasure through her body like gunshots as she continued to cum for a long time finally falling limp over his lap.

He picked her up and cradled her in his arms while she recovered her little body shaking as she curled into his arms. He smirked, "Seems spanking is not much of a punishment for you my little pain slut. Now you just asked a question so I guess it is my turn again."

She jumped and gasped realizing the game was not over and shook her head to clear her thoughts.

He cupped her chin and tilted her head up to look into her eyes. "How long is a week, Ellie?"

She was surprised by the question, she chewed her lip thinking there must be an alternate answer to the obvious but she could not think of one, so she whispered, "Seven days."

He smirked as he watched the dawning of understanding cross her face, "You have done well for the first half of your week, my little slave." He said making sure she knew his full meaning.

"Seven days." She repeated in a whisper. Her mind raced to plans she had made to be at her parent's house this weekend to help with an anniversary party and she began to chew her lip in worry. He watched her carefully before prompting, "Your final question little one?"

She looked up with worried eyes whispering, "I had thought.... I mean I assumed... I umm..." She looked into his face not reading anything in his eyes to help her tell him she had assumed their week would be a working week, just five days, so she steeled herself to ask, "Do slaves get weekends off?"

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,529 Followers
12