Mastering Bella Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unzipping his pants he picked her up wrapping her legs about his hips and entered her. His mouth closed over hers, stealing her cries of pleasure. Their pent up tensions from the long afternoon and evening converging to make them both come hard and fast after only a few minutes. "I cannot get enough of you my little slut," She was breathing heavily, as he pulled back and lowered her down regarding her and she looked up at him with troubled eyes. "Tell me what is in that pretty little head of yours, my Ellie."

Her mind rolled and she chewed her lip. She peeked around the edge of the tree, "If I stay with you we will always be secretive like this and never be like them. Like the couples holding hands and kissing in there."

"Why wouldn't we?"

"Well you're married to start with."

"Not for much longer."

"True but if Jenny hadn't found someone you would still be."

"Not if you agreed to being mine on Monday. I told you I have never had reason to divorce before, but I have never wanted a slave like I want you until now." He paused searching her eyes, "I would quite happily show this vanilla world that you are mine, but first you much accept my other world, for that is the true me. I will be your Master first and foremost. The rest," he waved his hand around "Will be as it always is. Look at Kurt and Dianne. Do they act like Master and slave here? No but she still knows her place, when and where it matters. For all we know many of the couples out there have a different lifestyle behind closed doors."

He looked down into her eyes, "I am strict, harsh, sadistic in my use of you, but I also adore you, care for you and I will always look after you, and listen to you. Giving me the power to control and dominate your world means your worries become mine and I will take care of them for you. You told me when your parents first started planning this party how you worried over your mother's drama queen antics. I met with your father and created this," He stopped to let his words sink in.

"You did all this for me?" She whispered.

"No." He said "I did this for me. I needed more time with you. I did not want you travelling back and forth from here to work every weekend or taking time off work to soothe your mother's nerves. This past week made it even more important that things here went smoothly. I am a selfish bastard, little one and I did not want to share this last week with anyone or have you distracted by a distraught mother." He smiled down at her, "If I could have called on Mother Nature to help out I would have had this party postponed. You pleased me beyond my all expectations this week. I am so proud of you, my perfect little slave."

She melted under that smile as her mind rolled his words around. She wasn't sure whether to thank him or rage at him for interfering in her life and her parents' lives. She peeked around the tree again and saw how happy they were and how magical everything looked. The only thing that had gone wrong this evening had been her fault, Jim. She berated herself again.

Holding her by her throat he pressed her back hard against the tree and kissed her deeply, possessively, and with intensity that made her trembling legs shake again before letting her go. "You are mine Ellie. You know it is true." He let her go. "People will be looking for you I expect and it seems I need to change my pants such a hot wet slut you are. I will share you with everyone tonight but tomorrow you are mine alone again."

"Yes Master." She chewed her lip, "Could I use this?", she plucked at the kerchief in his coat, her costume was still pulled to the side and she could feel the cum on her thighs, he smirked as if considering her request and she blushed deeply as he produced a large napkin from his pocket and the egg he had removed.

She leaned back as he cleaned her up and reinserted his toy. Pulling her costume back into place, he smiled, "There all better for now." He took her hand and began walking back to the party, people lingered and chatted noisily in the outside areas as they approached, he did not let go of her hand until they were a few meters away. "I need to go clean up this mess little slut," he whispered to her and turned walking toward the house.

Dianne came over and grinned, "You had sex!" she whispered laughingly, "And don't lie I can always tell."

Bella blushed "Dianne! My parents are over there."

"So what?," She said "I bet they do it like rabbits."

"Not a picture I need in my head thanks Dianne," Bella laughed.

"Well let's go grab another bottle of wine and save your mother from Kurt. He is still trying to convince her that he is available when she leaves Joe to become a cougar."

Bella laughed merrily, "I really need the bathroom first. You go I will catch up."

She hurried off around the marquee to where she had seen the outdoor amenities located. "Wow she thought as she entered the tented area this is nicer than I imagined. Dampening some paper towel she locked herself in a cubicle and cleaned herself up as best she could and straightened her costume. Coming out she took her time to make her way back to the marquee. There were only a small number of people left now, mostly sitting in the small areas with couches close to the bar area where they had set up a coffee station as well.

Bella made her way over and flopped down on a couch near her parents and friends. Kurt looked at her and leaned forward, "Come over here Tinkerbella." She stood up tiredly and walked over to him. He pulled her down to sit in his knee and he grinned at her.

"Oh I get it," Bella said and took his ears moving them to his chin, "Now for Christmas Santa I would like a ..." they all burst out laughing and Kurt looked unhappy to have his fun ruined. "Give me those ears cheeky girl you are definitely on the naughty list now."

Mel arrived and raised an eyebrow in their direction. "I was just about to tell Bella, that when Rosie leaves Joe to become a cougar my name is at the top of the list. I was just checking how she felt sitting on my knee, but she was teasing me ruthlessly and you know what a sensitive soul I am."

"Indeed a very sensitive soul," Mel said with a perfectly straight face.

Dianne rolled her eyes and said, "Come sit with me Tinkerbella, I think I am the only sane person left in this little group."

The night wore on with everyone laughing and teasing each other as the staff cleared the debris from the party behind them. Rosie started to fall asleep and Joe helped her up to bed, late night revellers finally took to the tents at the side of the house and the marquee became all but silent as Dianne passed her a glass of wine and said, "Cheers Bella. We may as well stay up and watch the sun rise now. It won't be long."

Bella clinked her glass to Dianne's as Kurt Murmured, "We better separate these two Mel I think Dianne is a bad influence on your sweet girl."

He stood and picked up Bella depositing her in Mel's lap before taking a seat beside Dianne and pulling her against him. "Great night, Mel. Thanks for the invite. Dianne here has amassed quite a score of indiscretions we may need Monday off."

Dianne laughed. "I had special immunity tonight. Didn't I, Mel?"

"Only from me. I can't speak for him."

"Oops. Perhaps we should find a spare tent so I can make it up to you, Master," Dianne wheedled.

"Actually I would like to change before the breakfast crowd arrives but I don't want to miss the sunrise, so it can wait." Kurt looked at his slave meaningfully.

They fell into an easy quiet chatter. Dianne asking about Jim, and discussing the wide variety of costumes they had seen and Mel took Bella's wings off for her so she could lean back against him properly. As the sun started to rise the caterers brought them a platter of fresh baked bread, ham, cheese and eggs and they ate heartily, devouring the food as the sun rose slowly lighting the fairytale kingdom and breaking the spell that the night had held.

Mel stood and stretched, "I better get this fairy princess to bed for a couple of hours sleep. See you both in a little while." He picked Bella up and carried her into the house.

He undressed her swiftly, and helped her into the baby doll nightgown he had packed for her. Laying down on the bed with her he stroked his hands over her small form, his fingers gently delved beneath the matching panties as he kissed her, her thighs parted for him automatically and he teased her as he retrieved his toy. "So needy," he murmured into his kiss as he removed his hand and smirked at her. "Sleep now my little slut," he kissed her again and stood pocketing the toy and walked from her room quietly.