Master's View

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I move my mouth faster and suck harder on Master's cock, I find my fingers are moving faster on my clit and I'm breathing faster. Gawd I'm wet! I can feel a trail running down my thing to my knee. Concentrate. Focus on Master. Watch his hand on the desk. Master likes to watch me masturbate and likes me to pleasure him with my mouth. Maybe trying the two together is going to be okay.

I suck Master's cock as far as I can into my mouth. I feel the head touching the back of my throat. I move my hand from my clit; it's just too close for me right now. I'm afraid I'll cum. I move that hand to Master's cock, gripping the shaft firmly. I slide my hand up his shaft when I pull my mouth back, and slide it back down the shaft when I slide my mouth down. I put my other hand on Master's hip – pulling him toward me.

As I suck and lick his cock, I slowly push him toward the bed until I feel the mattress bump into his legs. As he sits down, I continue to move my mouth up and down his cock I want to feel him inside me. I need to feel him inside me. Can he tell? as I gently squeeze Master's balls and suck his cock into my mouth, I start to swallow. I feel his balls tighten and rise up in my hand. Suddenly I feel Master's hands on my head, firmly gripping either side.

Master stops me, holding my head still. I am confused at first. What did I do to make him stop me? Master lies back on the bed. I see him turn over onto his stomach as he slides his tall body up the bed.

I didn't displease him! Master wants me to massage him!

Kneeling between Master's ankles, I rub his calf and lower leg. Leaning to one side, I reach under the edge of Master's bed and feel for the bottle of oil he keeps there. Finding it, I pull it out and sit back up. Opening the flip top with my teeth, I pour a bit of oil onto Master's lower leg and drizzle it up to his thigh. My hand slides on Master's skin much easier now. Laying the bottle of oil down on the bed, I use both hands to rub Master's calf, gently twisting and kneading. Sliding my hands firmly over the back of his knee, I start pressing a kneading Master's lower thigh. I continue to work my way up his thigh to his hip. I rub back down his leg to his ankle, twisting gently, kneading firmly – no tickling.

Grabbing the oil, I drizzle some on his other calf and thigh. I press firmly on that calf, firmly working the muscle in my hands. I press up over the back of his knee to his thigh. I rub Master's thigh, squeezing and kneading, pulling and pushing. I get to the hip and rub back down his leg to the ankle.

Grinning mischievously, I quickly run my fingers lightly up the back of Master's calves. I slip them to his inner thigh. Tickling lightly all the way up to his balls, I run my fingers lightly across them and back out to his ass.

"Slaaaaaaaaaaave?"

"Yes Master. I'm stopping."

Squeezing oil onto my hand, I rub my hands up Master's lower ass and hip. I massage his ass carefully, sliding my body up onto his thighs, straddling him. Working my hands on Master's ass and lower back, I knead the muscles up either side of his spine his back is beautiful to his shoulders.

I move my hands to one arm, starting at his wrist and massaging and rolling his lower arm muscles. I continue to his elbow and then his upper arm. I massage back down to his wrist and rub each finger separately. I get more oil on my hands, and then grab his other arm. I rub the lower arm, pulling the muscles toward me and firmly pushing them away from me, continuing up to his upper arm. I rub back down to his hand, manipulating each finger separately. I sit up, grab the oil, and lean forward with my hands on his lower back. I pull my body up over his ass to his lower back.

"Slave, you aren't rubbing that pussy on me trying to get off, are you?" he asked without even opening his eyes.

Blushing, I reply, "No Master, of course not."

I squeeze more oil onto my hands. I reach out and rub Master's shoulder and neck. Pulling the muscles in different directions and pressing firmly.

I wipe my hands on my outer thighs, getting excess oil off them. I run my fingertips up through Master's hair and press into his scalp, around his ears, temple, and forehead. I move my fingertips all over his scalp pressing firmly, but not too hard. I lean forward, my nipples brushing against his back and kiss Master's neck, and I slide off Master and push him over onto his back.

I rub his face, running my fingertips along Master's ear lobes and up behind his ears. I lessen the pressure in my fingers as I slide my hands onto his face. Carefully, I rub around his eyes and cheeks. I press a little harder as I rub his forehead and scalp, pulling his hair gently in large handfuls, manipulating his scalp.

As I slip my hands down to his neck, I lean in and kiss his chest. I straddle Master's hips; I feel his cock behind me. I move my hands, kneading and rubbing, down one arm to his fingers. I rub the palm and back of his hand. I rub and twist my way back up. I do the other arm the same way. As I rub the palm and back of that hand, I lift his arm up and suck one finger into my mouth. I lower the arm, rubbing back up to the shoulder. I kiss Master's chest again, lightly biting one nipple.

I squeeze oil into my hand and start rubbing his shoulders. Pulling and pushing his neck and shoulder muscles carefully, I work my way to his upper chest. I run my hands up and across both sides of his throat – no pressure. I place my hands on his chest he's got a beautiful, muscular body . I raise up my hips and push myself back over his cock and straddle his thighs.

I massage Master's chest, squeezing and occasionally licking. I rub Master's stomach and hips; I start to slide down Master's legs more. I pour more oil into my hands, Master's erect cock catches my eye don't do it girl – resist .

I lean forward with the oil in my hands and lick the shaft to the tip, sucking his cock into my mouth gently. I quickly lower my mouth on his cock as far as I can, turn my head slightly and come back up. Then I turn my body so my right hip is to him and suck him back into my mouth. I suck harder as I come back up and let his cock slip from my lips nope, couldn't resist .

I take my oiled hands and rub Master's calves down to his feet, careful not to tickle. I rub up to Master's knees, one hand on each leg, pressing firmly and kneading his muscles. I get between his legs and rub his inner thighs, then his outer thighs.

I lean over and suck his cock into my mouth again. Down and up I go – real fast, sucking hard, two times. I let him slide out of my mouth again. Moving my hands to his cock and balls, I very carefully massage them. I put my mouth back over the head of Master's cock and lick all around, as I gently start stroking it. After licking and sucking the head, teasing, I slowly lower my mouth on Master's cock and press it to the roof of my mouth with my tongue.

I slide his cock back out of my mouth and lay my body on Master's legs. I press my breasts around his cock and start sliding up and down the length of it with my breasts. I wonder... I lean my head forward, until my chin touches my chest and open my mouth. Yes – I think I can ... I try to get Master's cock into my mouth without hurting him. I suck his cock into my mouth again – teeth covered by my lips do NOT make a mistake here! . As I slide my breasts up and down his cock, I pull the head into my mouth each time I'm close enough.

Suddenly, I feel the hat pulled off my head. Without stopping or changing position, I raise my eyes to try and see Master's face. He watches me – maybe three strokes in this manner.

When I raise my head up and let his cock slip from mouth and ask, "May I still mount you Master?"

He grabs me and pulls me up his body in reply. As I slide across his cock, I push my thigh into him firmly. He grabs my hips as I raise up. I put my hand on Master's chest. This is always exquisite; I have to brace myself for the feeling.

I feel Master's cock on my slit, I rub my clit against it and then slowly – oh so slowly – slide my pussy down onto his cock hmmmmmmmmmmmmm . I start sliding up and down Master's cock slowly. It feels so good. I grip with the walls of my pussy, flexing, as I slide down onto him.

I move one hand to my clit. As I raise my body up and down on Master's cock, I rub my clit in circles. Faster now, deeper, harder. I slide up and down – stroking my clit faster. My breathing changes careful girl – you are close . I spread my legs farther apart, to get him as far inside as I can CAREFUL GIRL . Faster I slide on his cock, almost pounding up and down. Master said NO cumming – you better stop or you'll disobey him I have to stop, but I'm afraid I'll displease him.

His hands on my hips still, raising and lowering me. He grips tighter OW! He's touched my left hip, I flinch. I quickly lift off Master's cock, scooting back; I take it into my mouth and quickly get the same up and down speed as before.

I suck and push him to the roof of my mouth with my tongue. I cup and caress his balls, moving my mouth to different angles with each stroke. Faster I suck and move my mouth, my hair falling forward, tickling my face and Master's stomach area. Faster I suck.

I feel his hands on my head don't' get scared – focus on Master , they are lightly touching my hair. Faster. He grabs my pony tail, holding it. I keep sucking and licking and pushing with my tongue – faster. I feel his cock growing in my mouth, stiffening. Master's body tenses, I push my mouth onto his cock as far as I can and start swallowing, constricting my throat on the head of his cock while stroking the shaft, squeezing his balls gently.

Then I feel it. The new movement starts in his balls, moves up the shaft. Then, my mouth is full and I can't swallow fast enough. It's very warm. I pull back from his body some, swallowing two or three times, still pressing up with my tongue and sucking gently.

Master tugs on my pony tail, pulling me up his body. I wrap my arms around his neck.

He smacks the left side of my ass lightly OW! I hope he didn't notice me jump and says, "That's for thinking ahead in your punishment. But I liked it, so no further discipline, THIS time. Don't do it again slave. You ask first next time."

"Yes Master."

I close my eyes. I pleased him. I smile.

"Why did you jump two different times when I touched your hip slave?" I don't answer. "You thought I wouldn't notice? Answer me slave. Now."

I sit up facing Master.

Looking into his eyes, I reach above his head and grab a tube of antibiotic cream from the head board. Handing it to him, I say, "I can't see where I need to apply this at Master. Will you do it for me?"

Without waiting for his answer, I turn my back to him, the area in question no longer covered by chaps. He sits up on one arm to look at my hip. Then he drops the tube of cream. He reaches out with his fingers, lightly tracing the mark on my hip. He runs his fingertips along the ink lines. "When did you do this slave?" He keeps tracing the ink over and over.

"Today, Master." I twitch as his fingers tickle my skin. He looks up quickly, stopping his fingers. "Does it hurt slave?"

"No Master. You tickled me."

Master squeezes some of the ointment onto his fingers and gently rubs it onto the inked area. When he's done, he pulls me down beside him and looks at the tattoo. "It's best viewed from behind you slave. An above view it seems. Why did you have it put there?"

"I told the man to put it were it could be seen best from behind, whether I'm seated, standing, laying down, or bending over; by someone taller than I am. I wanted it where you could see it when ever you wanted to, Master."

Satisfied with my answer, Master lies down and pulls me to him. As he dozes off, he puts his hand on the tattoo, tracing the raised MV with his fingers.

He can do that. It is after all, his.

It is Master's View.

*************

If you enjoyed this work, take a moment to email the author. Your comments are their only payment. Pursuant to the Berne Convention, this work is copyright with all rights reserved by its author unless explicitly indicated.

12