Masturbating for Linda Ch. 01

Story Info
He's instructed to wank outside.
1.7k words
3.58
93.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
krrlaf
krrlaf
32 Followers

I thought I would share something that happened in the autumn, which has since led to other things.

Linda likes to surprise me from time to time with some instructions that I have to follow. Part of the thrill is that I never know when or where the instructions will be or what they are. One evening we were both going out but to different places, and our timings were different; Linda leaving about 45 minutes before me. I came home from work to find Linda in the bath, yelled out a greeting and wandered into the den to check the emails. I looked at the computer and noted on the scheduler an item that said, “WANKING”, timed for 6pm to 7pm. I double clicked on this and the message read:

“Stand behind the open white gates for 1 hour, naked and wanking using the oil in the black pot. I am going out at 6.30”

Next to the computer were an egg timer and an old film canister containing the oil. Now of course I had masturbated for her before, but having instructions left for me, was a new departure. There was no question of discussion, so I went straight into the bedroom and took off my clothes, picked up the accessories and went out of the back door. Our house has a small courtyard with large double gates, six feet high, opening on to a fairly busy road. The house is at a slight angle to the gates, so that from a certain point about half way down the back of the house, you can be seen from the road. Because of this, the gates are normally closed, but as we were going out again I had left the gates open. It being early autumn the clocks had not changed, and although the sun was setting, there was still plenty of light. Passengers in cars may have caught a quick glimpse of a naked man walking towards them, but I guessed that they would be past before the image registered. The threat of discovery came from pedestrians strolling past or if one of the neighbours across the road happened to be looking out of the window or mowing the lawn or something.

I got to the point of no return, paused, and used my ears to check that the traffic was light. I could just see the gap left by the open gates, but I had know idea if there was anyone else around. I took a couple of tentative steps forward, ready to turn back if someone came into view. A few more steps and I was completely exposed to the road but hidden from the neighbours. I took a couple of deep breaths and scampered the few yards across the gap to take shelter behind the gate. I checked back through the gate and could not see anyone, but it was a limited view.

I was now standing naked the other side of the opening remote from the house, but hidden behind the gate. I could not be seen by anyone in the road unless they came into our property. I took a couple of deep breaths to calm down, and set the egg timer to 60 minutes. I took the canister and poured the oil into my hand and began rubbing my cock with it.

It was the hateful peppermint oil. The evaporation of the essence of peppermint acts in the same way that Deep Heat does, creating a burning sensation in my genitals that lasts for about two hours, heightening the sensitivity. Rubbed into the sensitive skin of my glans, nipples or inserted into my anus and it can burn painfully causing great discomfort. This is a favourite trick, tie me up, use the oil to get me erect, then rub the oil into all those sensitive areas, then leave me for an hour, acutely aware of my body but unable to relieve myself, yet with isolated painful areas.

Now I had a whole range of conflicting emotions. Being naked in the open air is always great, feeling the wind directly against my skin. Standing out in a warm summer rainstorm is my favourite, but you have to stand there long enough for the skin to get soaked and for the water to begin running over your body. But I digress. In addition there was the excitement of being in a potentially exposed location, hidden from the public but in full view of any unexpected visitor was thrilling, particularly as I was outside alone and Linda could claim to have no knowledge of my activities while she was in the house. It is one thing to claim the incident as a prank; a lost bet, but a fistful of erect and lubricated cock undermines this story. Of course this meant that the wanking was magnificent, only I was prohibited from ejaculation for an hour, the time that I must spend on the edge without ejaculation and the sensations created by the burning oil. A delicious mixture of pleasure, exhilaration, humiliation and pain.

Now it is possible to see the tops of lorry cabs and buses over the wall as they go past, and at the right angle, I daresay a lorry driver may be able to look into the yard to about knee level, but they are often too busy concentrating on the road, so this threat of exposure was nothing compared to a friend or neighbour wandering around to see us. Being “discovered” wanking is a longstanding fantasy, but when faced with the very real possibility of being discovered, that excitement is offset by, well, panic.

But I had forgotten about the double decker buses that very occasionally work the route. I had been standing there for 15 minutes, teetering on the edge of ejaculation, when a bus went past, with some people on the top deck – male and female. It took me completely by surprise, and all I could do in the few seconds it took to go past was look up at the three or four people on the top deck. I had no way of knowing if anyone saw me, but I know that on the rare occasions I am on the top deck of a bus, I spend most of the time looking out at things from a perspective I do not usually have. I can only assume that someone saw me in the backyard, standing naked just out of view and wanking.

After that shock, I resolved that there was nothing I could do, so carried on wanking, trying very hard not to get over excited. The timing of the bus routes between the nearby major towns are such that the buses often meet in the centre of our village. Having recovered from the first double decker I was confronted minutes later by another going in the opposite direction. There are never two double deckers on the route! Again I had no idea if I was seen. I can only report that nothing has come of it so far, so hopefully if anyone did see a naked man wanking in public, they have done nothing more about it.

The excitement of that thought brought me to the edge, so I had to slow down the pace and stroke my cock gently, trying to concentrate on the bits that were burning particularly fiercely in order to distract me from my tightening balls and tingling cock.

I managed to calm down a little, and after another twenty minutes, I could hear Linda coming down the path. She came around the gate to check that everything was in order – naked, erect, almost in view, still wanking and no ejaculations. She looked me up and down for some time, glanced at the egg timer and said

“I’m off. You’ve got another 23 minutes before you can go indoors. You will not be permitted to ejaculate tonight. See you later”.

With that she got in her car and left, leaving the words ringing in my ears, “not permitted to ejaculate”. I was in a state of extreme arousal, bursting to ejaculate, trying to control myself for another twenty three minutes, when I had hoped for the blissful sensations of release. But now I was going to have to spend the evening with aching balls, and a burning cock as the oil continued to evaporate. This would only serve to remind me of the hour I spent wanking and result in an instant erection and a further need for release. I spent the next twenty minutes or so, outside in the yard, naked and wanking, and in danger of discovery, contemplating how I had allowed myself to be so tormented.

I knew the answer really. I wanted to be tormented. I wanted to kneel naked in front of my tormentor and wank until I was given permission to cum, if ever, and then dismissed. I also knew the reward for surviving the torment. Every once in a while, Linda would bind my arms legs and balls, and deliver the torment personally. It would be accompanied by a whipping, hot wax, clothes pegs on my nipples, and numerous other forms of torture. Finally, after an hour, or maybe two, she would give me permission to cum, while squeezing and kneading my balls; absolute agony.

Finally, the egg timer rang. Christ it was loud. I desperately reached and switched the damn thing off before anyone came to investigate. This part of my torment was over, but new difficulties were introduced. I had only ten minutes to have a shower (masturbating involves a considerable amount of effort, I find, and I always like to shower after physical exercise) and get dressed, but I was the wrong side of an open gateway in a state of extreme sexual arousal. I did not have time to allow my erection to subside, and cross the gap with the pretence of some sort of respectability. Perfect timing by Linda as usual. After a few seconds thought, I decided I had no options, so I just collected the accessories, and sprinted across the gap, and up the path praying that no one would see me. As I approached the back door, I had a small panic, as it occurred to me that Linda may have locked the door, then I would certainly be discovered by my lift; but it opened and I was in.

You may be pleased to learn that I received my reward the following evening, but only after a brutal whipping in various positions I had to adopt voluntarily, a severe hogtie that rendered my arms and legs numb in minutes, and a violent pounding on my balls.

krrlaf
krrlaf
32 Followers