All Comments on 'Masturbation Show'

by randdude

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Btrying2Btrying2about 2 years ago

Great story. I like exhibitionism. This was a great turn on for me. Allowing her friends to watch was so over the top. Super! Thanks for creating and sharing. John

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a really similar story to a fantasy of mine. I imagine my wife going out with 3 of her girlfriends and me at home. I indulge in some porn viewing and advanced pleasuring by sticking a fleshlight in the sofa cushions, stripping down, lubing up and starting to pump away. And mid hump, I hear laughing in the doorway and it's my wife and her friends. They make me stand on display, poke and prod, then force me to finish while they watch. I love the combo of humiliation and exposure and being told what to do. Big turn on. If a Literotica series, I'd follow it up with later encounters with each of the women present and possibly their equally submissive husbands.

sweatmansweatmanover 7 years ago
fantastic

have her bring a couple over....surprise them and then offer them a show.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
cock show

I love exposing myself especially while jerking off. One time I was in a hotel in Pa. and was very horny so I was jerking off. As I continued I got bold and opened the door to the room while naked and very hard. That made me hornier so I stepped out into the hallway naked and hard. I walked down the hall jerking off and went all the way to the elevators. Now out of control I pushed the button on the elevator and stood there jerking off as the doors opened. Not knowing if someone was on there fueled my fire so I stepped on and pushed the button for the lobby. I did chicken out just before the doors closed all the way and stepped off and came all over the carpet.

Tcs1956Tcs1956over 9 years ago
Great story!

I wish I had been a delivery boy who caught you in that situation. Ummm...the possibilities!

Tuggen4MomTuggen4Momalmost 10 years ago
Nice Story

Hi,

I barely made it through this story with out ejaculating myself. When Cindy starts spanking her naughty boy I almost came! Wow, nice Story Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Another story line

Damn, well, you succeeded in gettin me HARD once again my friend. You are quite a writer with a very vivid imagination. This does bring back a few memories however.

Why don't you write another story about Jayde being in the picture, Is she married or have a boyfriend? Maybe a nice foursome, which I'm sure you are UP to.

Just a thought????????????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Incredible description

This may have been the best description of how it feels to cum really well, when everything works perfectly, that I have read. I love the theme of showing off and was very hard by the time Joe got going stroking his cock. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
like to

i like women to see my penis when flaccid and small. turns me on. then i like to get big and hard and cum. six inch difference. i want to try CFNM.

MADDRAPPERMADDRAPPERalmost 18 years ago
hard on salute

I enjoy being watched as I jerk off too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
hard on salute

I enjoy being watched as I jerk off too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
bigdick

Loved the story, had me errect and ready to cum.

would have loved to be a stranger and gone to the door and watched the show to completion.

ExhibitionistTomExhibitionistTomover 19 years ago
Loved it!

Not much more needs to be said. I Loved It!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userranddude@randdude
94 Followers
Most stories based at least loosely on real events. I'm adventurous, very open-minded, Love everything outdoors. Exhibitionist tendencies/fantasies. vy bi-curious. Enjoy social (beach resort) nudity. Love travel esp off the beaten path LOVE to get feedback on my stories. I w...